Deal set to be agreed for private hospitals in Thailand to purchase Moderna vaccine

webfact

18 minutes ago, club said:

WE just dont know who this is going too. Could be the Thai people that got 2 jabs of that trash Sinovac as a booster

We don't know who it's going to, but you can bet your last dollar it won't be one of us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Well done on selfishly wasting an appointment that many of us who haven't been able to register would have been happy to utilise had you not registered for it and then got picky.   Why refuse Sinovac when you have no other alternative?    

I went for my Astra Vaccine today that I scheduled by going to the local Amphur Muang Government Hospital.  It seems that they had no Astra Vaccine and so I elected to wait for a new appointment on August 5, 2021.   It looks to me that the government is withholding the Astra Vaccine from the local government because of their incumbency.  

If you can not get registered go to the Government Hospital with your Passport and Yellow Book.

6 hours ago, djayz said:

I'd like to see the uproar in the West if any minorities were left waiting just a second longer than the locals. 

I've yet to see locals actually being given priority over farangs, only read about it in rants on this site. Have you? My local hospital had no problem registering me, and the local health care office in the village then contacted my wife for my passport photocopy. But at the moment, and probably for the foreseeable future, there are no vaccines for anyone, Thai or foreigners. That is the problem, not dosing up locals ahead of foreigners.

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Do you think that there is a surplus of appointments for these vaccinations and that it's ok to be one of the very few to have the opportunity to use one up knowing that the vaccine would be either Sinovac or AZ and then just chucking that appointment in the bin because it wasn't the one he fancied more than the other.   Many of us would have been happy to have the opportunity that he had.

You are just rambling now,i was told before because of my age i was going to receive

The AZ vaccine,now it was Sinovac.

Again,the vaccine i was supposed to receive did not go to waste but you just don't know when to

stop.

I know of quite a few people who have registered at more then one place,just in case.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Deal set to be agreed for private hospitals.

So the private Hospitals took Millions  Billions of Baht off of the people with no deal in place or even agreed to.

Same reaction I had, I registered, I paid, and there is no guarantee that the government will ever allow vaccination of foreigners before every Thai agrees to be vaccinated. I say agree because both of my wifes parents refused to be vaccinated.

11 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Deal set to be agreed

Oh, thank goodness that a deal is set to be agreed.

Just forty-seven more steps before an order can be placed.

Only 47 are they fast tracking this one