Measures in 10 most strictly controlled provinces to be further escalated

webfact

I thought there actually were more than 10 strictly controlled provinces, since the addition of Chonburi, Chachoengsao, Rayong, Ratchaburi, Udon Thani, Surin and Ubon Ratchathani. Making it 17. 

Dark Red zones

Bangkok, Samut Sakhon, Samut Prakan, Nonthaburi, Yala, Pathum Thani, Nakhon Pathom, Pattani, Songkhla, Narathiwat

*Recently added: Chon Buri, Chachoengsao, Rayong, Ratchaburi, Udon Thani, Surin, Ubon Ratchathani

Source.

9 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Let's hope this crazy idea gets rejected!

Two of the additional #COVID19 measures being considered by the govt for Metro Bangkok are permitting people to leave homes only on Mon, Weds & Fri and shutting down supermarkets plus restaurants on alternate day. Be prepared folks. #Thailand

GF just said that from what she is hearing from contacts who are associated with BMA that this will occur and that the curfew will be strictly enforced as well as interprovincial travel being locked off unless you have a travel letter.  Of course it is all anecdotal.

Edited by ThailandRyan

10 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

GF just said that from what she is hearing from contacts who are associated with BMA that this will occur and that the curfew will be strictly enforced as well as interprovincial travel being locked off unless you have a travel letter.  Of course it is all anecdotal.

I wonder what will constitute a travel letter?  Can I write it myself?  I guess we'll know later this weekend.

• Haha 2

Those measures might come just before sunday protest in bangkok and the other cities.

The royal gazette has yesterday published an order not to go on streets.

Also yesterday's protests outside the ministry of health, demanding mrna vaccine to be contracted (so far only 1mln of moderna was contracted by the red cross, and this comes from the 5mln figure which the GPO suppose to contract)

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Why not have it so if your birthday is on an even numbered day, you can go out on even numbered days and vice versa.    LOL  555

• Haha 1