Measures in 10 most strictly controlled provinces to be further escalated

webfact

I estimate at a minimum 8 million doses per month will result in herd immunity in one year.  

They are nowhere near this number.  And the ones they have are simply trash (with some exceptions).  

This isn't going to end anytime soon I'm afraid.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maddermax said:

It is to be hoped that all the construction sites will be shut down as these are Covid-19 breeding centres.

The idiots that are breaking the rules should be locked up and the key thrown away as they are selfishly ignoring the effects on the rest of us.

Labor camps should be frequently tested and the infected separated from the others. Now both are locked in together No wonder they try to escape.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

this is very confusing, I read some news they say the sandbox is a success, and they gonna keep going, and then you read it's a mess and cases are going up again nd more lockdowns, seems very unorganized and chaotic 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Bet the CCSA lost a lot of face claiming the peak had past 2 months ago "now" but carry on with the wrecking ball your doing a fine job

I think the actual claim was from the so-called Minister of Health shortly after his mates had caused the outbreak at the Krystol. All under control he told us. 

• Like 2

How is the government going to vaccinate all the people when the big pharma companies cannot manufacture enough vaccine fast enough. Even Australia and many other countries are having problems getting enough vaccine. Some of the big pharma companies are even having manufacturing problems and are slowing the delivery of their vaccines.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, maddermax said:

It is to be hoped that all the construction sites will be shut down as these are Covid-19 breeding centres.

The idiots that are breaking the rules should be locked up and the key thrown away as they are selfishly ignoring the effects on the rest of us.

You can still lock yourself in room and flush key down the toilet.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Moonfire said:

Don't worry there will be 9,999,999,999,999,999,999,901 more visitors to the Kingdom by end of the week, all is good, trust our math!

Yes and they will spend the same amount of money 9.999.999.999.999.999.999.901 baht each .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Moonfire said:

Don't worry there will be 9,999,999,999,999,999,999,901 more visitors to the Kingdom by end of the week, all is good, trust our math!

And it will generate 9million gillion jillion trillion billion zillion baht for the economy, as they always like to say (after extensive research)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The CCSA also found unpermitted interprovincial travel, leisure gatherings and gambling, while receiving complaints of establishments violating closure orders.

It sounds like another complete alcohol sales ban is coming, better stock up while you can!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

It’s a great experiment—to see how long they can hold out—without a western vaccine.  So far, they’ve held out about six months, and maybe they can get up to one year…

AZ is a western vaccine. But they are not able to make it in sufficient quantities by themselves. Which however has not stopped them to make great promises to whole ASEAN who are the victims now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I wonder what will constitute a travel letter?  Can I write it myself?  I guess we'll know later this weekend.

1 example could be a ticket to fly out Thailand and on your way to Suvarnabhumi

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

It’s a great experiment—to see how long they can hold out—without a western vaccine.  So far, they’ve held out about six months, and maybe they can get up to one year…

Sorry to sink you racial boat Isaan Sailor but it has been announced that even your modern western vaccine Pfizer is "significantly less" efficient against the Delta variant the same as Sinovac.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/health/medical/pfizer-s-vaccine-significantly-less-effective-against-delta-variant/ar-AAMf99u?li=BB122DJx

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Do they seriously think Thais are about to start using what little money they have now to start buying tests every 3-5 days ? 

They get more ludicrous daily

So 217 violations but only 45 charged, why not 217 ?

• Like 2