Three men found dead on Bangkok’s streets, one tests positive for COVID-19

webfact

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Could be some bad illegal drugs in circulation ?

3 people dead in the same area at the same time sounds more like it has a drug taking connection.. maybe some dodgy cocktail doing the rounds again.

Covid was just a coincidence with one man.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

He died in the gutter with no help from anyone. Don't use his tragedy to make clichéd, specious arguments about causes of death. The fallacy of the with/ from debate has moved on.

well thats a bummer for him. Guess you were not there for him either 

5 hours ago, Joinaman said:

so covid killed him ?

Seems much easier to use Covid aa a reason for death, rather than doing an autopsy, which is what often happened in the UK

Being tested for Covid, and actually dying from it are two entirely different things, but then, that does not make the news, does it 

it's ok now, here, take your meds and go back to your room........ .who left this patients room unlocked?

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

It purported  to but evidence did not substantiate this scenario.

I appreciate your comment , yet much of what happens in China is difficult to substantiate.

The Guardian news UK was ready to substantiate that this did happen.

The 50 Yr old probably died as a result of the virus, there's nothing reported to suggest the 60 Yr old had the virus, reported elsewhere on TV the 40 Yr old was actually homeless no cause of death reported only that it wasn't covid related.

I would suggest that in the state the country's in it's not surprising that homeless people will dying in larger than normal numbers.

But one 50 Yr a 60 Yr that could have died from a heart attack and a 40 Yr homeless man who probably died of starvation and a number of other ailments doesn't make for good news however 3 men dying in the streets of bkk in one day makes for sensationalism and helps selling newspapers and helps TV ratings .

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Joinaman said:

so covid killed him ?

Seems much easier to use Covid aa a reason for death, rather than doing an autopsy, which is what often happened in the UK

Being tested for Covid, and actually dying from it are two entirely different things, but then, that does not make the news, does it 

Theres no hospital beds left to dye in.  It's in the news everyday.

Death is never convenient.

People who drop on the street is not some valid indication of covid-19  infection ! 

There are  a myriad of causes of which covid-19 may be an exacerbating  cause  but not  prmary.

Pre pandemic times  any EMS  operator  could  relate  similar occurrences.

How many times  in usual circumstances  did the death of any homeless street dweller make the news anywhere?

8 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Could be that people die all the time and they can't choose where it happens and nothing to do with "bad, illegal drugs in circulation" [sic]

You sir are rational. Its a rare trait. Especially on thaivisa. Mi gusto.

I see guys laying around all over the city of Bkk.  Always assume they're sleeping.  If I saw any of these guys, would have been my same assumption.   I could understand how they're laying there for a long time before anyone discovers they're dead.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Joinaman said:

so covid killed him ?

It didn't say COVID killed him. It says rescue workers "suspected" it killed him And no... they were not writing COVID as the reason for deaths without conclusive evidence. If they were in the hospital battling COVID and they died intubated then there is no need for an autopsy. It's clear.