Thai government does not discriminate against foreigners, says minister

webfact

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Yes I have and asked you for links to things about Alien law and the WTO, which you ignored.

Btw, you are not in Kansas now Toto. I think you are thinking about the US Constitution. 

What you quote is correct, there can be no unjust discriminations against a Thai citizen of different origin, race, language, sex, age etc..

I see you've edited it, its ok we can all read the original, its in black and white remember?

As for your statement:

"links on Alien law and the WTO, which you ignored."

You better quote me on that directly, I come from the UK actually not Kansas and my name is Brian not Toto.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

More rude comments, sigh. 

You have been quoting untruths about the Thai Constitution. I am telling you to read it first, which you obv haven't. 

You keep repeating yourself yet no proof. If you are as well versed on the Thai Constitution as you say you are, I think it would be very easy for you to provide a screen shot and/or link prove me wrong. But alas... How stereotypical of you not being capable of doing something "difficult"... 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

You keep repeating yourself yet no proof. If you are as well versed on the Thai Constitution as you say you are, I think it would be very easy for you to provide a screen shot and/or link prove me wrong. But alas... How stereotypical of you not being capable of doing something "difficult"... 

now, you are just making a fool of yourself. 

You are lucky that I've given you 10 minutes of my time, you are getting no more -  go away. 

image.png.c70430738a1eaadc6229a14502ba1fd6.png

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I know what the WTO is .

What is this Alien Law? It certainly doesn't exist in Thailand, and there is no Wikipedia page, try again.

All you have done is provide links to words that you didn't know the meaning of.  

You are mixing up laws on international trade with each individual country's laws. 

Such laziness... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_(law)

Words I don't know the meaning of? Hmmmm.... Your meaning of words or the rest of the plants meaning? I will reiterate how stereotypical that you are.

So you are saying that Thailand has a law stating that it doesn't have to abide by agreements and/or treaties it signs with other nations and/or organizations? That pretty arrogant 555

3 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

Such laziness... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_(law)

Words I don't know the meaning of? Hmmmm.... Your meaning of words or the rest of the plants meaning? I will reiterate how stereotypical that you are.

So you are saying that Thailand has a law stating that it doesn't have to abide by agreements and/or treaties it signs with other nations and/or organizations? That pretty arrogant 555

Again, starting your post with rudeness. I am trying to teach you here but you seemingly don't want to learn. 

I see no point in going any further, you refuse to give links to things you talk about, i.e Alien law, and just link wiki with what the work 'alien' means in Law. 

You refuse to admit you are wrong in that the Thai Constitution is for Thai people, despite me showing you how you are wrong.  

13 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

now, you are just making a fool of yourself. 

You are lucky that I've given you 10 minutes of my time, you are getting no more -  go away. 

image.png.c70430738a1eaadc6229a14502ba1fd6.png

The word "ONLY" seems to be missing to prove your point.

But according to you, ONLY Thai people are entitled to "Human dignity". Your perception of reality is hilarious.

10 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

A Thai citizen of different origin meaning between "Chon Buri" and "Buriram"?  So following your logic that the Thai Constitution ONLY pertains to Thai citizens, then the rest of us are under no obligation to treat Thais with dignity are respect? And you were or are a teacher? This would certainly explain a lot about certain perceptions the rest of the world has... 

Bob, it's not that complicated. I am a 'farang' Thai citizen, hailing from Aberdeen. My friend is a Thai citizen from India, my neighbour is ethnic Chinese. 

It's not my logic, it is what the Constitution says, I've told you where multiple times now, but it's getting tiresome(section 4 as one example).

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Bob, it's not that complicated. I am a 'farang' Thai citizen, hailing from Aberdeen. My friend is a Thai citizen from India, my neighbour is ethnic Chinese. 

It's not my logic, it is what the Constitution says, I've told you where multiple times now, but it's getting tiresome(section 4 as one example).

Nowhere does it state Thais ONLY. If this is implied, then we are under no obligation what-so-ever to abide by it, period!

Edited by BobinBKK
Spelling

22 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

Nowhere does it state Thais ONLY. If this is implied, then we are under no obligation what-so-ever to abide by it, period!

Now, I know you are just trolling. 

The very definition of a Constitution is that it is laws or principles made by a government pertaining to the people that they govern.  

48 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Now, I know you are just trolling. 

The very definition of a Constitution is that it is laws or principles made by a government pertaining to the people that they govern.  

So now you are saying that the Thai government doesn't govern over me or any other foreigner while I am residing here? Do you actually hear what you think before you click the "Submit Reply" button?

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

You are lucky that I've given you 10 minutes of my time

I'm lucky? 555 Your arrogance, racist attitude and condescension are extremely stereotypical as how the outside world looks you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1