Thai government does not discriminate against foreigners, says minister

webfact

The OP translation of the Thai Rath headline is off a bit. The quoted Thai article is about foreign laborers - think Burma, Cambodia and Laos and nothing to do with Farangs. Maybe some of the postors here can shed some light on how these laborers are discriminated against. Genuinely curious.

2 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

Do they even care about the Thais?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

I believe it's all about themselves.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Another benefit of wearing a mask - now you don't even have to keep a straight face when you come out with this nonsense ????.

Since his lips cannot be seen moving I assume a ventriloquist was employed?

4 hours ago, Shuya said:

As long as they are cheap labor from Cambodia and Burma working in the factories of the ruling elite, they will take care they don't drop dead. 

"who will do all the dirty work when all the slaves are free"?  Joni Mitchell

Edited by malibukid
  • Like 2

Obviously they aren't racist - it must be the hospitals and health service.

Just as whenever I went to Ramathipodee they tried to insist that I should go up to the VIP third floor to pay 'normal' rates for foreigners (which our quotes revealed were double to three times the amount for having stents inserted).

No racism here.

And the government NEVER lies.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

What ever hes on i want some????????

Since when did his crowd ever care about anybody who is not Thai?

"Since when did his crowd ever care about anybody."  There Colin I think that says it all.

Too many words spoil the sentence.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Thanks 1

Lier Lier pants on fire,better do some quick thinking because tourism is finished,thanks to the Covid-19 So the next best thing maybe offering Foreigners Citizenship and open the door to the world outside Thailandto Immigration.