Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

3 hours ago, leba said:

Can someone tell me how to report misleading posts ? I have quoted one that is clearly a lie.

no vaccine prevent infection as much as 90%, or covid would not still be so high in countries vastly vaccinated.

Please someone remove if this forum is fair...

Screenshot_2021-10-18-19-29-41-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

All vaccines depend on technology. You just don’t like Covid vaccines because your internet friends send you lies about vaccines, and most of those lies are generated by Russian disinformation factories.

Here’s a hint for you: Sinovac is a traditional killed virus vaccine.

Sinovac is not available where I live.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, johng said:

from the article above.   higher than 98.2% survival rate ???

THE FACTS: As of July 23, there were more than 34.3 million known cases of COVID-19 in the United States and 610,370 deaths, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. That means the case fatality ratio -- or the portion of known cases that result in death in the country -- is 1.8%. In other words, on average, 98.2% of known COVID-19 patients in the U.S. survive. Because the true number of infections is much larger than just the documented cases, the actual survival rate of all COVID-19 infections is even higher than 98.2%.

And they admit they've under counted. Especially in the beginning. Only covid deniers stick to this bogus number.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Well, they've managed to vaccinate most infants against polio. A massive campaign to eliminate smallpox through vaccination has succeeded. So what is the rational basis of your comment?

Well, have you considered that the vaccines apparently require multiple doses, in some cases 3 and maybe more after to come.

The examples you give required one. Cost alone indicates that poor countries will simply be unable to afford to vaccinate their entire population multiple times- I believe some companies increased their prices recently.

IMO western taxpayers will not accept paying for everyone in poor countries, which is apparently what some organisations want.

BTW, in some countries, some children are apparently not vaccinated for polio because of religious beliefs.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2727330/

Religious opposition by Muslim fundamentalists is a major factor in the failure of immunization programs against polio in Nigeria (2), Pakistan (3) and Afghanistan

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

And they admit they've under counted. Especially in the beginning. Only covid deniers stick to this bogus number.

Are we reading  different articles ?  :wacko:

58 minutes ago, johng said:

In other words, on average, 98.2% of known COVID-19 patients in the U.S. survive. Because the true number of infections is much larger than just the documented cases, the actual survival rate of all COVID-19 infections is even higher than 98.2%.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Well, have you considered that the vaccines apparently require multiple doses, in some cases 3 and maybe more after to come.

The examples you give required one. Cost alone indicates that poor countries will simply be unable to afford to vaccinate their entire population multiple times- I believe some companies increased their prices recently.

IMO western taxpayers will not accept paying for everyone in poor countries, which is apparently what some organisations want.

BTW, in some countries, some children are apparently not vaccinated for polio because of religious beliefs.

Religious opposition by Muslim fundamentalists is a major factor in the failure of immunization programs against polio in Nigeria (2), Pakistan (3) and Afghanistan

I know it’s a struggle for you, but can you leave your issues with Muslims me out of this discussion.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

"CDC recommends that children get four doses of polio vaccine. They should get one dose at each of the following ages: 2 months old, 4 months old, 6 through 18 months old, and 4 through 6 years old."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

"CDC recommends that children get four doses of polio vaccine. They should get one dose at each of the following ages: 2 months old, 4 months old, 6 through 18 months old, and 4 through 6 years old."

I only got one dose ( drank it out of a little cup ) and that was when I was older than 10, but don't remember exact year. Far as I know everyone only got one dose back then.

Times change I guess.

Never had measles/ mumps/ rubella vaccine as didn't exist, and deliberately infected with measles, got chicken pox naturally, only one smallpox scar for sure.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, thefactoryoutlet said:

no country will ever vaccinate the whole population, you like it or not, it will never happen and it's so great actually that billions people around the world resist this whole BS !

Thank you for your insightful analysis.

I find it thoughtful and compelling.

26 minutes ago, thefactoryoutlet said:

no country will ever vaccinate the whole population, you like it or not, it will never happen and it's so great actually that billions people around the world resist this whole BS !

"it's so great actually that billions people around the world resist this whole BS !"

7.9 billion people in the world.

Do even 1 billion resist the vaccine?

That would be 12.5% of the world population.

If you say billions that would imply at least 25% of the world's population is resisting.

You will eventually need a proctologist considering where you are pulling your numbers from.

Most of the 7.9 billion want the vaccine.

Great that billions want to live.

• Like 2