Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

There is a lot of fantasy in your post. I would start work on your GoFundMe page now, so you don’t have to work while you are sick.

Thank you but don't worry I have a brain + $1 million US health insurance, so I let gofundme to the low so backpackers or foreigners retired in Thailand....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, leba said:

I also haven't been infected and will not because I am smart enough to protect myself + have no interest in family or social life.

It's so easy to avoid covid, very few people get it, less than 2 millions in Thailand on 70 millions people.

So it's so funny that some liars pretend that we will all get it. I will not.

You say you can avoid infection because you know how to protect yourself and have no interest in family or social life. Well many/most of us have family or some kind of social life were we need to interact with other persons so can come in contact with Covid. You say do we have stock in Pfizer, we don't say take Pfizer take any vaccine you can get. Moderna, Pfizer, J and J, Novavax, Sputnik, Sinopharm, Sinovac whatever . If you don't mind staying at home , not traveling to other countries and possibly even  localy then fine, live like a hermit. Most of us rather not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tony125 said:

You say you can avoid infection because you know how to protect yourself and have no interest in family or social life. Well many/most of us have family or some kind of social life were we need to interact with other persons so can come in contact with Covid. You say do we have stock in Pfizer, we don't say take Pfizer take any vaccine you can get. Moderna, Pfizer, J and J, Novavax, Sputnik, Sinopharm, Sinovac whatever . If you don't mind staying at home , not traveling to other countries and possibly even  localy then fine, live like a hermit. Most of us rather not.

I hope your still wearing your mask Tony....Even after you got the vax...And keep wearing it indefinitely...After all your many many many pro mask posts....

Edited by redwood1
  • Thanks 1

Nice to see Mr Gates at his daughters wedding in NY state. Not a mask in sight apart from on a few of the staff. 

It's almost as if they feel this whole thing has been overblown, and isn't quite as dangerous as its being made out to be. 

Best wishes to the happy couple. 

Edited by LA8RAT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, leba said:

I also haven't been infected and will not because I am smart enough to protect myself + have no interest in family or social life.

It's so easy to avoid covid, very few people get it, less than 2 millions in Thailand on 70 millions people.

It's interesting at this point what "experts" are saying.

I have recently seen on TV news "experts" saying that the Delta variant can be transmitted by a person walking past you.

And as you say, several "experts" who said that with the transmissibility of Delta, everyone will be exposed eventually.

Then several "experts" who said that the current wave will be the last. How can they know that?

Who to believe?

For me it is kind of analogous to Pascal's wager, my belief is that when a person is dead (as the great Dennis Hopper said in "Blue Velvet") they are effed forever.

Forever.

So I am gonna take every possible precaution.

Your lifestyle does sound pretty safe, the virus can't go anywhere without a person to carry it.

9 hours ago, leba said:

with a vaccine that doesn't stop spreading the virus and doesn't stop people from getting infected ?

You must be a genius as those who control the world....

The vaccine is designed to prevent infection, and is effective up to 90% or so. If you are not infected you can’t spread the virus.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LA8RAT said:

Nice to see Mr Gates at his daughters wedding in NY state. Not a mask in sight apart from on a few of the staff. 

It's almost as if they feel this whole thing has been overblown, and isn't quite as dangerous as its being made out to be. 

Best wishes to the happy couple. 

It’s almost as if the photos showed vaccinated people outdoors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There seems to be a great fear of the delta variant perpetuated by some on here.  Apparently it is in actual fact more transmissible, but also much less dangerous in and of itself. Sure if you are on  your last legs then a good cold would be the nail in your coffin so to speak.  And you probably wouldn't want to catch anything in that situation. But for most healthy people it's not a huge deal. 

Thankfully all the most at risk have vaccinations by now here in England.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It’s almost as if the photos showed vaccinated people outdoors.

I'd be interested to know how you have the intimate medical details of all these people.. Or are you just assuming because that would fit your narrative? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tony125 said:

He can stay at home, take out his big brain and play with it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LA8RAT said:

There seems to be a great fear of the delta variant perpetuated by some on here.  Apparently it is in actual fact more transmissible, but also much less dangerous in and of itself. Sure if you are on  your last legs then a good cold would be the nail in your coffin so to speak.  And you probably wouldn't want to catch anything in that situation. But for most healthy people it's not a huge deal. 

I have seen no data supporting your assertion that Delta is less dangerous.  Your post might be a surprise to the million+ who reportedly died from Delta in India. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LA8RAT said:

"but also much less dangerous in and of itself"

Is this true?

I have not encountered this statement anywhere.

Everything I have read says it is not clear if Delta is more or less dangerous than previous variants.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LarrySR said:

Hey, leave Bill Gates alone on his daughter’s wedding day and focus your conspiracy fueled anger on attacking Dr. Faucci and his family. 

Do I come across as angry? My apologies if me wishing the happy couple best wishes upset your delicate sensibilities . What have Dr. Faucci family have to do with anything? 

Edited by LA8RAT
  • Haha 2

On 10/18/2021 at 1:23 AM, torturedsole said:

That's the point of this thread, is it not? 

Trust me, this double/triple (possibly endless) jabbing nonsense will fall away soon enough. Even if I was jabbed, I wouldn't fly to LOS at the moment as the requirements are too onerous for a short holiday.

Give it year or so and we'll all be on our way. ????

Good luck during the interim year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, leba said:

Your numbers are way off. Thai authorities have admitted for a long time they under court.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LA8RAT said:

Misinformation. Please post a credible link proving it's less dangerous. Otherwise....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1