Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

4 minutes ago, thvima said:

yes no problem, especially those who want to push vaccination, they deserve the worst for them and their family !

Haha, I have to admit I feel similarly with respect to the arrogant anti-vaxxers.

That is why I can't stop looking at the H. Cain Awards.

There you see anti-vaxxers posting all the same <deleted> as you see here.

Then comes the payoff as they or their families post about how they are suffering (really suffering) from COVID.

And then.... drumroll please... they die, and their family tells everyone how great they were and starts a gofundme for hospital and funeral expenses.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, redwood1 said:

If this matter had been so settled then I think this thread would have ended on page #1......

So please do explain why its still being discussed 50 pages later...

14 minutes ago, thvima said:

yes no problem, especially those who want to push vaccination, they deserve the worst for them and their family !

Because of people like this guy….

11 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Well, he will not be infecting people like you and most sensible double vaccinated people, so no need to worry.

He will only be a danger to his other fellow unvaccinated people....and they are all happy to take that chance.

I don't agree with his choice, but it's his choice.  People have to be responsible for themselves.

If you think getting vaccinated and wearing a mask will keep you safe then do do it...no one is stopping you. 

On the other hand, if he and others refuse to get vaccinated that is their choice, BUT they should be forced to pay for any medical treatment they need in a private hospital if they get sick with covid.  And if they can't pay they get no treatment.

It sounds like you are unaware that even vaccinated people can be infected by unvaccinated idiots. And those people have their choice taken away.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Well, he will not be infecting people like you and most sensible double vaccinated people, so no need to worry.

He will only be a danger to his other fellow unvaccinated people....and they are all happy to take that chance.

I don't agree with his choice, but it's his choice.  People have to be responsible for themselves.

If you think getting vaccinated and wearing a mask will keep you safe then do do it...no one is stopping you. 

On the other hand, if he and others refuse to get vaccinated that is their choice, BUT they should be forced to pay for any medical treatment they need in a private hospital if they get sick with covid.  And if they can't pay they get no treatment.

Anti vaxers would be quite happy to be given the option of no medical treatment for covid if unvxed....They would be thrilled.....The vax lobby could never stop here but must keep tightening the screws.....

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

18 hours ago, ThaiSanookGuy said:

yes and anyway the virus will disappear just as the Spanish flue 100 years ago !

I guess that most people here do not even know that it stopped without vaccine...

The Spanish Flu never totally disappeared, but it did kill up to 50 million people.  World War I killed a paltry 16 million in comparison.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cdemundo said:

You totally have that option.

Why don't you do a scout's honor promise that if you contract COVID you will not seek medical care.

I like the idea of arrogant anti-vaxxers promising that they will forego medical treatment and depend on their awesome immune systems for recovery.

I know that if you really do get sick you will run like a little "beach" to the hospital, even still...

Will you affirm and attest that if you contract COVID you won't seek medical care?

IMO that's silly, and we are all entitled to get what we paid for ( taxes ). However I have no problem with those that choose to be unvaccinated being denied ICU/ intubation etc. As I has a signed DNR order I would not be admitted to ICU anyway.

If we deny the unvaccinated admission to hospital then those that smoke tobacco, are obese from overeating bad food, participate in risky sports etc should also be denied public hospital admission.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Anti vaxers would be quite happy to be given the option of no medical treatment for covid if unvxed....They would be thrilled.....The vax lobby could never stop here but must keep tightening the screws.....

You need to back up that seemingly ludicrous claim. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO that's silly, and we are all entitled to get what we paid for ( taxes ). However I have no problem with those that choose to be unvaccinated being denied ICU/ intubation etc. As I has a signed DNR order I would not be admitted to ICU anyway.

A DNR order will not keep you out of an ICU.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

A DNR order will not keep you out of an ICU.

On what basis? If one is not to be resucitated why would anyone occupy a bed in which resucitation would be mandatory.

Even if that were true, they still couldn't do more than palliative care, as they would have no legal right to do more.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

I guess that some don't understand how many died from the Spanish flu. Nor that variations of it are still with us, killing more every year.

https://www.history.com/news/1918-flu-pandemic-never-ended

and yet- they didn't shut down society because Spanish flu was killing people 3 years ago.

• Confused 3

9 hours ago, thvima said:

I don't wish that for those that use rational debate to try and convince the hesitant to vaccinate, but I have no time for those that bully and insult and coerce through threats because they are unable to accept that there are reasons to hesitate.

Once more traditional versions of the vaccine are universally available I'm sure that any that would take the flu jab will also get the traditional version of the covid vaccine.

NB, traditional versions are not yet available everywhere.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I already said that is a silly argument. I'm entitled to palliative care just like anyone dying from complications of obesity.

It's not an argument.

Your reading comprehension is poor.

I am not talking about anyone being denied care.

All I am asking is that you state here that you will voluntarily decline medical treatment.

Just one more boastful statement for you to make, if the typical anti-vaxxer believes his own BS why can't they make this statement?

Scout's honor promise, not binding on anyone.

Just say "I am so confident in all the things I have said about the virus and vaccines that I voluntarily decline treatment should I get COVID."

No one can hold you to it, I don't understand why none of you tough guy, not afraid of nuttin', mighty immune system guys can't make this promise.

Edited by cdemundo
  • Like 2

Just now, cdemundo said:

It's not an argument.

Your reading comprehension is poor.

I am not talking about anyone being denied care.

All I am asking is that you state here that you will voluntarily decline medical treatment.

Just one more boastful statement for you to make, if the typical anti-vaxxer believes his own BS why can't they make this statement?

Scout's honor promise, not binding on anyone.

Just say "I am so confident in all the things I have said about the virus and vaccines that I voluntarily decline treatment should I get COVID."

No one can hold you to it, I don't understand why none of you tough guy, not afraid of nuttin', might immune system guys can't make this promise.

You continue to push a silly argument and are resorting to insults, which is against rule 7 as well as being unpleasant. Don't expect a reply if you continue to attack me.

• Haha 2