Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

I thought some of you might like to look at some of the astronomical fines some of our benevolent and trusted pharmaceutical companies have been hit with in recent times. 

GSk. Almost 10 billion Dollars 

Pfizer almost 3 billion. Dollars 

Johnson and Johnson 2.7 billion Dollars 

https://www.pharmaceuticalprocessingworld.com/gsk-pfizer-and-jj-among-the-most-fined-drug-companies-according-to-study/

As always do your own due diligence.. Don't take the word of a total stranger on the Internet. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, LA8RAT said:

I thought some of you might like to look at some of the astronomical fines some of our benevolent and trusted pharmaceutical companies have been hit with in recent times. 

https://www.pharmaceuticalprocessingworld.com/gsk-pfizer-and-jj-among-the-most-fined-drug-companies-according-to-study/

As always do your own due diligence.. Don't take the word of a total stranger on the Internet. 

Good point.

I'd rather die than use their products.

Oh, wait... let me think about that.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cdemundo said:

Good point.

I'd rather die than use their products.

Oh, wait... let me think about that.

It's all about making an informed choice my friend.. If you are old fat and pretty much knackered . Then the jabs might make sense in your particular case.. Talk to your trusted medical advisor.. Don't trust anything you read on here, pro or anti vacation. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, LA8RAT said:

It's all about making an informed choice my friend.. If you are old fat and pretty much knackered . Then the jabs might make sense in your particular case.. Talk to your trusted medical advisor.. Don't trust anything you read on here, pro or anti vacation. 

You are implying that COVID is no match for your mighty immune system.

How confident are you?

Are you willing to say that if you get COVID you won't seek medical care?

In order to let your immune system prove itself?

I'm not talking about you being forced in any way, just saying "Yeah, I am that confident".

Or if you get COVID will you go running like a little puss to the hospital?

Can you say that if you get COVID you will not seek medical treatment?

Or maybe you are just a braggart who doesn't even believe his own BS.

To be clear, yes or no question:

Are you willing to say that if you get COVID you won't seek medical care?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, thefactoryoutlet said:

no country will ever vaccinate the whole population, you like it or not, it will never happen and it's so great actually that billions people around the world resist this whole BS !

You might at least acknowledge that what you claimed is wrong

"60% or 70% people vaccinated (maximum that they can reach everywhere it seems?)"

And I never claimed that 100% vaccination rate would be achieved. Stop setting up straw men.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, LA8RAT said:

A vast majority of these fines had NOTHING to do with the quality. From that link.

Pricing violations were the most common reason for fines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, thefactoryoutlet said:

no country will ever vaccinate the whole population, you like it or not, it will never happen and it's so great actually that billions people around the world resist this whole BS !

yes and anyway the virus will disappear just as the Spanish flue 100 years ago !

I guess that most people here do not even know that it stopped without vaccine...

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ThaiSanookGuy said:

yes and anyway the virus will disappear just as the Spanish flue 100 years ago !

I guess that most people here do not even know that it stopped without vaccine...

I think most understand the vaccines dramatically reducing the chances of being made seriously ill, hospitalized or killed by the virus while it’s still around.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThaiSanookGuy said:

That is not likely to happen . This type of virus is has not been seen in humanns before, it  crossed over from bats to humans so the human immune system doesn't really respond well in defending the body from it. Plus with mutations/differant variants even the vaccines  have trouble protecting against it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tony125 said:

An anti-vax doctor who's one of the biggest spreaders of COVID-19 disinformation says he doesn't lose sleep if his remarks cause death

I second him ! their problem, not mine, and I hope it doesn't make you feel too bitter to know that just as I didn't vaccinate in EU I will not vaccinate here, even if I had to pay a lot for my freedom (without any doubt, there is nothing that cannot be bought, and especially here !)

Edited by thvima
  • Sad 2