Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

2 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

The vaccinated can still get the virus, spread it around, allow it to mutate, end up in the hospital, and potentially die. Stunning you are not aware of that.

BS. Hospitals are full in the US with unvaccinated nuts. Most now begging for the jab. And taking up valuable resources away from others who desperately need it. The screws should be tightened against those who refuse the jab for silly reasons.

This is my point in asking anti-vaxxers to say they will voluntarily decline treatment.

Their false confidence as they brag about their immune systems and how they are not in a high risk group, and how those that got vaccinated are living in fear.

But they really know that if they had signs of COVID they would be running (figuratively speaking) to the hospital as fast as their little legs would carry them.

The fact that they don't jump at the chance to testify in this way proves that they don't even have confidence in their own BS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Chad3000 said:

I've had two AZ vax.

I'm done.

Sadly means nothing.......... yesterday a friend was taken to ICU with Covid, yes has been double vaccinated 

at end of Village, Father + Mother and teenage Daughter are in ICU, both parents have been double vaccinated 

53 minutes ago, ignis said:

Sadly means nothing.......... yesterday a friend was taken to ICU with Covid, yes has been double vaccinated 

at end of Village, Father + Mother and teenage Daughter are in ICU, both parents have been double vaccinated 

I suspect that the first dose was Sinovac.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ignis said:

Just scaremongering

My 74yo inlaws had covid. Dad with high blood pressure.

Perfectly fine.

11 hours ago, thvima said:

Let's make the smokers pay and the obese pay also, because it's their own choice to be obese or smokers !

ridiculous !

by the way, my insurance will pay anything because later it will raise the premium and all of you will pay for it ❤️

Well....yes.. that is the right thing to do 

In the UK smokers are told to stop smoking if they want treatment for lung cancer etc 

Fat people are also told to loose weight before they can have some operations. 

This is common sense.

Good your insurance will pay....so if you get covid you will be paying.  No problem. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

It sounds like you are unaware that even vaccinated people can be infected by unvaccinated idiots. And those people have their choice taken away.

Sounds like you are unaware vaccinated people can infect vaccinated people too. 

Chances are lower and if you are vaccinated the chances of being very ill and needing to go to hospital are virtually zero. 

You probably have more chance or getting hit by a car.....so why not tell everyone who drives they are idiots as they might run someone over?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t support denying the right to medical care to anyone for whatever reason

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm very happy to hear that.

I’m very pleased to hear you are.

Now perhaps you’ll accept its utter selfish lunacy of people being denied medical treatment because hospitals and ICU are unnecessarily full of people suffering COVID outcomes that they could almost entirely have avoided had they accepted vaccination.

It’s past time to mandate these vaccines.

Nobody should be denied medical treatment because of the selfish lunacy of others.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Chances are lower and if you are vaccinated the chances of being very ill and needing to go to hospital are virtually zero. 

You probably have more chance or getting hit by a car.....so why not tell everyone who drives they are idiots as they might run someone over?

Contagious disease and car accidents are not comparable. Unless of course you have evidence of road accident victims infecting others with broken bones and other forms of bodily injury.

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I find the HCA troubling.

On the one hand letting people see the real outcomes of COVID is a god thing but on the other the HCA borders on mocking the afflicted.

Don’t get me wrong, I see absolutely nothing wrong with mocking COVID victims who themselves have used their influence and often their power to undermine the fight against this wretched disease, by all means give them what they deserve, they’ve earned it.

But I do not hold with mocking the very many people who they convinced with their lies and misinformation. Many of these people lack the intellect, education or have been directed away from science/medicine based advice, far too many others suffer emotional and mental health issues that have made them susceptible.

The last thing these people and the families they leave behind need is mocking.

Finally, I don’t think it helps pursued a single anti-vax adherent to take the vaccine.

If these people aren’t able to start asking questions when they hear the talking heads on TV ranting against vaccines have been vaccinated, ranting against mandates work in organizations that have for sometime mandated vaccination and rant against masks in front of a camera crew all wearing masks  - well no, mockery will not get to the parts logical arguments fail to reach.

It’s time to stop indulging these people and mandate vaccination.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Agreed, so long as the same screw tightening is applied to those that voluntarily smoke tobacco or become obese.

In many cases, insurance is denied or at least increased for smokers. Glad you are ok with this being applied to anti vaxxers. Makes sense.

2 hours ago, ignis said:

As is widely known, many more die who have not been jabbed as opposed to jabbed. I'd also guess they got Sinovac, sadly. Not a great vaccine against the Delta variant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jak2002003 said:

Troll post of the day.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 10/19/2021 at 8:21 AM, cdemundo said:

"but also much less dangerous in and of itself"

Is this true?

I have not encountered this statement anywhere.

Everything I have read says it is not clear if Delta is more or less dangerous than previous variants.

It is not true and it's another example of the countless lies peddled here by the anti vaxers. The delta variant is more dangerous and has up to 1,000 greater viral load.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Who will never vaccinate? This guy.

Here is a guy who tells it like it is on July 21, 2021. 

He is never getting vaccinated for any reason.

(I think he meant "nobody owns me").

He ain't afraid of COVID or Dyin'.

You eff with him you will find out.

He is dead.

Was he more confident or less confident than the average vax-hesitant type?

[ if you want to use the link you will need to replace <deleted> with the 

F word.]

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/qcik7m/it_seems_as_though_he_<deleted>ed_around_and_found_out/

image.png.9d1cc27b7c55a0b357cde101c6d7d647.png

Edited by cdemundo
  • Like 2

On 10/19/2021 at 6:47 AM, Danderman123 said:

The problem is that "protecting against Covid" is a vague category. One official category is protecting against serious illness, which is I believe the 94% measurement which you cite. Protecting against infection is around 70%, which is still a very good number if a lot of people are vaccinated with this vaccine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, placnx said:

The problem is that "protecting against Covid" is a vague category. One official category is protecting against serious illness, which is I believe the 94% measurement which you cite. Protecting against infection is around 70%, which is still a very good number if a lot of people are vaccinated with this vaccine.

Based on evidence from clinical trials, in people aged 18 years and older, the Moderna vaccine was 94.1% effective at preventing laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 infection in people who received two doses and had no evidence of being previously infected.

On 10/19/2021 at 9:45 AM, pgrahmm said:

Screenshot_2021-10-18-19-29-41-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

This table is misinformation! "Prevent Infection" is a misnomer. Maybe they really meant mild illness. "Prevent Spread" and asymptomatic illness are suspected to be statistically close, especially in the case of Delta. Ther should be data for Moderna here. Have clinical trials for Sputnik V been reported? Where did 92% come from?   

On 10/19/2021 at 10:30 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Well, have you considered that the vaccines apparently require multiple doses, in some cases 3 and maybe more after to come.

The examples you give required one. Cost alone indicates that poor countries will simply be unable to afford to vaccinate their entire population multiple times- I believe some companies increased their prices recently.

IMO western taxpayers will not accept paying for everyone in poor countries, which is apparently what some organisations want.

BTW, in some countries, some children are apparently not vaccinated for polio because of religious beliefs.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2727330/

Religious opposition by Muslim fundamentalists is a major factor in the failure of immunization programs against polio in Nigeria (2), Pakistan (3) and Afghanistan

I just hope that we will get to easy to administer vaccines with technology to have a broader effect on Coronaviruses.

The vaccine companies stage pricing on the ability to pay, so that the poorest countries don't have to pay. Of course these countries may need financial and organizational help in developing the public health infrastructure needed to distribute and administer mRNA vaccines. 

It would be good if the OIC (Organization of Islamic Countries) promoted an education campaign to counter anti-vax rumors such as the one about vaccines containing pork product.

34 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The link which you cite has the following link for further information:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm695152e1.htm?s_cid=mm695152e1_w

In this link it reads: "...indicate that the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine efficacy after 2 doses was 94.1%.....in preventing symptomatic, laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 among persons without evidence of previous SARS-CoV-2 infection". The point is that this statistic refers to symptomatic infection, not all infection.

On 10/20/2021 at 8:30 AM, Jeffr2 said:

A vast majority of these fines had NOTHING to do with the quality. From that link.

Pricing violations were the most common reason for fines.

Not surprising considering the Byzantine pricing system in the US.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m very pleased to hear you are.

Now perhaps you’ll accept its utter selfish lunacy of people being denied medical treatment because hospitals and ICU are unnecessarily full of people suffering COVID outcomes that they could almost entirely have avoided had they accepted vaccination.

It’s past time to mandate these vaccines.

Nobody should be denied medical treatment because of the selfish lunacy of others.

Like the fat people, people who dont exercise, smokers, drinkers ...all this people self inflict their I'll esses upon themselves and then take up space in hospitals and use up resources that other people need 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Troll post of the day.

Why? It's a fact. Vaccinated people can get the virus...they just are much less likely to get seriously ill.  They can also infect other people with the virus..

Are you saying this is not true?

Edited by jak2002003
  • Haha 2