New vaccine registration website for foreigners in Thailand opens Aug 1

Jonathan Fairfield

all these government registration for vaccine is never reliable, register now who knows when you will get vaccinated, months or even end of the year, im getting tire of these registration

i have register with private hospital to get Sinopharm next week cost 888baht per dose, second dose in 3 week time, Sinopharm is WHO approve, it has 80% effectiveness, the different between sinovax and sinopharm is sinovax is private fund pharma, and sinopharm is government own, ofocurse the Chinese government knows the sinovax is less effective but it still good enough for their citizen, sinopharm on the other hand has more effectiveness for their own government official, you can't let your commies party die now can we if you know what im talking about, they know the effectiveness that why they are selling it instead of giving free.

Just now, giddyup said:

Does it mean that because I am 79 and don't have one of the 7 listed medical conditions I can't register?

No ,60 ,and after the 60 mentioning   , they start with the underlying conditions in their clarification .

As i have none and accepted .

1 minute ago, rabas said:

Boss: "My son, the assistant department head, can do it. He knows facebook"

All Thai employees in the meeting smiled politely.

Exactly and now they have managed to collect thousands of duplicate registrations. Even made many of them public.

I am sure they will now print all registrations so they can stamp each once with some special fancy stamp. Will only take a few weeks to do that.

Welcome to 1950!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, khunpa said:

Exactly and now they have managed to collect thousands of duplicate registrations. Even made many of them public.

I am sure they will now print all registrations so they can stamp each once with some special fancy stamp. Will only take a few weeks to do that.

Welcome to 1950!

I just don't want to see my passport for sale on some Uzbekistan website.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, fondue zoo said:

I just don't want to see my passport for sale on some Uzbekistan website.

Too late if you signed up ????

But don’t worry you can just go to the police here and get help. They are super efficient.

• Haha 1

I had tried to register this morning at 11:00, and after using 5 emails, one seemed to get me a link to register but after submitting the data form, no response or confirmation email. An hour ago 3 of my other email accounts received a link to register, so I decided to use one of them to see if there would be a better response now. This time, after using the registration link they sent, I was able to fill out the form and a minute after submitting it, I received a confirmation email. Now just hoping there is no problem having filled the registration form twice with the 2 separate email accounts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClaySmc said:

I had tried to register this morning at 11:00, and after using 5 emails, one seemed to get me a link to register but after submitting the data form, no response or confirmation email. An hour ago 3 of my other email accounts received a link to register, so I decided to use one of them to see if there would be a better response now. This time, after using the registration link they sent, I was able to fill out the form and a minute after submitting it, I received a confirmation email. Now just hoping there is no problem having filled the registration form twice with the 2 separate email accounts.

Don’t worry, you will only get 76 years in jail for Data-fraud and a THB 5000 fine. If you admit to it, they will cut of 50%.

• Like 1

I just received my email for registration

can anyone confirm the link if they got the approx the same link (but different) before I am going to upload my passport copy to this?

link: https://expatvac.consular.go.th/regis/perinfo?id=20210801******WG***2w***d

The last 12 AlphaNumeric chars should be (I hope) different ????

5 minutes ago, MJCM said:

I just received my email for registration

can anyone confirm the link if they got the approx the same link (but different) before I am going to upload my passport copy to this?

link: https://expatvac.consular.go.th/regis/perinfo?id=20210801******WG***2w***d

The last 12 AlphaNumeric chars should be (I hope) different ????

That's the one.

• Like 1

Can someone enlighten a confused old man. I have taken a photo of both my main passport page and the visa page, but the application will only allo0w me to place one photo in the space allotted. If I try and put both, one just deletes the other.

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

Can someone enlighten a confused old man. I have taken a photo of both my main passport page and the visa page, but the application will only allo0w me to place one photo in the space allotted. If I try and put both, one just deletes the other.

Try selecting both images at the same time and dragging them into the box.

Just now, giddyup said:

check if you can shift the picture(s) taken up or down ....like scrolling a page , that could be the case 

5 hours and 45 minutes after I managed to put my e-mail address in and nothing else, I got an e-mail and  have finally succeeded in registering!  I could only submit 1 photo, so chose passport and despite suffering from 3 of the 7 conditions for many years and being treated at Governmnet Hospitals, I did not have any form of medical certificate, but attached my 3 next appointments with my consultants!  This appeared to do the trick.  Good luck everyone.

Edited by grandpa

Just now, giddyup said:

It may depend on the size of the jpgs.

I added both at the same time but had previously compressed one of them so I was nowhere near the 10mb limit.

I don't think you can add them separately so both pics need to be in the same folder to choose them together if that makes sense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

If you're on a computer, highlight one picture, press ctrl and highlight the other picture. You can drag both pictures into the box on the form.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

Try selecting both images at the same time and dragging them into the box.

Thanks, just worked it out before you responded. I had to highlight both pics at the same time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, topt said:

It may depend on the size of the jpgs.

I added both at the same time but had previously compressed one of them so I was nowhere near the 10mb limit.

I don't think you can add them separately so both pics need to be in the same folder to choose them together if that makes sense.

They both needed to be highlighted together to transfer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

On PC the website has option to drag/drop one file, or browse folder where you then can select multiple files (ctrl-click) and upload.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TimBKK said:

After successful submission of the requested data and receipt of the “Registration SUCCESS” message, is another confirmation email sent?  Or, is the success screen the end of registration?

C5AB5A81-04E7-4912-B8E9-DC2528E2DE05.jpeg

I believe that's the end. Now you just wait for your appointment by email.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TimBKK said:

After successful submission of the requested data and receipt of the “Registration SUCCESS” message, is another confirmation email sent?  Or, is the success screen the end of registration?

C5AB5A81-04E7-4912-B8E9-DC2528E2DE05.jpeg

But it didn't state what vaccine type you would be receiving did it ?

• Haha 1