29,000 expats in Thailand register for vaccine using Expatvac website

webfact

4 minutes ago, Raybangkok said:

Someone asked me to relay my experiences. This is my original posting.

(I registered at 10-55 am on Sunday 1st got confirmation on the 2nd that my application was approved got my appointment time sent on the 3rd for Friday 6th at 2 pm. A great service.)

I had not received an SMS but went anyway as the previous email listed my appointment time. No traffic so was there by 1pm was seated straight away outside under cover after a few minutes we were moved to the next area sat for a couple of minutes then went inside. I went to get my passport checked then my blood pressure I said I was early but it was not a problem. Then walked to the nurse the vaccine was Astra Zenica injection done repeat appointment given for the 29th October then to a waiting area for 30 mins then left at 2pm. Really well organised but the building was a bit cold for me LOL good for Thais though.

Could I ask Ray , this was Bang Sue ?

Are you over or under 60 ?

On 8/10/2021 at 10:52 AM, grathiam said:

My sign-up application to apply for the vaccine was corrupted.

It asks for my DOB in Thai language, and I cannot find link to obtain

a corrected version.

Any suggetions or a links to request a new application?

They wanted you to enter your DoB in Thai numerals???

i just rec'd email from the MFA, which informed me that my registration was rejected for lack of including my visa with my passport.  It went on to say that the program was for foreign residents and not for thais.  

I have not mastered the combining the pics of my usa passport with the pic of my last extension of stay approval stamp, so what do I do now:::::??? Re-register???

7 minutes ago, IraqRon said:

i just rec'd email from the MFA, which informed me that my registration was rejected for lack of including my visa with my passport.  It went on to say that the program was for foreign residents and not for thais.  

I have not mastered the combining the pics of my usa passport with the pic of my last extension of stay approval stamp, so what do I do now:::::??? Re-register???

I've just had the same rejection email, even though I included my visa in the original application. I've re registered (had to use different email and a slight variation of my given name to register) and included my whole passport in a single pdf file. Waiting to see what happens now (if anything)

2 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I've just had the same rejection email, even though I included my visa in the original application. I've re registered (had to use different email and a slight variation of my given name to register) and included my whole passport in a single pdf file. Waiting to see what happens now (if anything)

How do you combine the two into a single pdf file??? I have win10 and pics saved in the drive and with short cut links on the desktop.

I will try to register again after mastering this simple, to most, task with your kind help.  Hope I can do it without a new email address, maybe use my daughters.

I registered for expatvac on the first day (1st August) and received confirmation that my registration was successful.

But today I received the following message from expatvac:

"This is an auto-generated email. Please do not reply.

After reviewing your registration, it can not be further processed due to lack of required visas.

Please note that this registration platform is ONLY for foreign residents in Thailand and are not Thai nationality.

If you are a migrant worker or work under MoU with the Ministry of Labour, please wait for further information from the Ministry of Labour.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand
This is an automated message, please do not reply."

I believe registration was rejected because when I uploaded my passport into the image box, it deleted the visa already uploaded.  Many registrants reported this problem. MFA was aware of this problem and it would have required minimal intelligence for the MFA to request a copy of my visa.

Following the rejection I tried to register again using another email address.  This was rejected in the following terms:

"Please fix the following errors:

• The combination "first name"-"Family name"-"XXXXXXXX" of Given name (English), Family name (English) and Passport number has already been taken."

This is a warning to other registrants who did not upload their passport and visa successfully.  We are now blocked from registration with no recourse.

• Like 1

How do they determine  Foreign Residents, I've lived here for the past twelve  years on a Non O Visa, i applies for and susessfuly  registered on this new App,Your registration for the FIRST dose of COVID-19 vaccination is successful.
Once available appointment slot is sent to your email, please confirm within 24 HOURS have just received an email stating.

After reviewing your registration, it can not be further processed due to lack of required visas.

Please note that this registration platform is ONLY for foreign residents in Thailand and are not Thai nationality.

15 hours ago, chub said:

I registered for expatvac on the first day (1st August) and received confirmation that my registration was successful.

But today I received the following message from expatvac:

"This is an auto-generated email. Please do not reply.

After reviewing your registration, it can not be further processed due to lack of required visas.

Please note that this registration platform is ONLY for foreign residents in Thailand and are not Thai nationality.

If you are a migrant worker or work under MoU with the Ministry of Labour, please wait for further information from the Ministry of Labour.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand
This is an automated message, please do not reply."

I believe registration was rejected because when I uploaded my passport into the image box, it deleted the visa already uploaded.  Many registrants reported this problem. MFA was aware of this problem and it would have required minimal intelligence for the MFA to request a copy of my visa.

Following the rejection I tried to register again using another email address.  This was rejected in the following terms:

"Please fix the following errors:

• The combination "first name"-"Family name"-"XXXXXXXX" of Given name (English), Family name (English) and Passport number has already been taken."

This is a warning to other registrants who did not upload their passport and visa successfully.  We are now blocked from registration with no recourse.

I registered again after the rejection. I used a different email address and made a slight variation to my given name (e.g. Pete instead of Peter)

I got the same email,, rejected,, same problem , when I uploaded my passport face page and then uploaded my latest visa or stamp, it knocked out the passport page, but they said it was registered successful and I would get an email for my appointment. Now I also get rejected,,, now what ?? I guess I wait till they get some vaccines,, I am 70+ and have lived here for 11 years. 

8 minutes ago, Mrs Boontam said:

What if you do have underlying diseases, but not the 7 mentioned? I don’t have the medical papers from my original country as it is all in their computer systems and I have no access anymore? Should I just sign up for it and tell them? 

Yes - signup and do your best to explain...

One interesting aside- From real life studies it now appears that AZ is the equal of Pfizer in both effectiveness and safety at the 5 month mark. So, regardless you are likely getting the best. 

Notwithstanding, if you live in a province like Suratthani you may wonder if you're going to get a vaccine at all.  

I may have to go private, or plan a trip to Bangkok.  It's a bad situation.

• Like 2

Read that study.

The conclusion was based on expolarated numbers...but it is a fact over time they tend to close the gap, and possible do around that 5th month mark.

The issue that it is still Sinovac and mix and match mainly, and for selected Thai.

Although a friend's grandma ( Thai, 84, conditions) just got a shot of Pfeizer in chonburi province...so there is hope the next 8 months get down to those under 50, and in Isaan...

2 hours ago, Mrs Boontam said:

What if you do have underlying diseases, but not the 7 mentioned? I don’t have the medical papers from my original country as it is all in their computer systems and I have no access anymore? Should I just sign up for it and tell them? 

I presume you would not qualify if also under 60. You might try visiting a Thai doctor and having him verify your ailment. Or try to qualify by getting fat... over 100kg, or having hypertension... a few nights drinking and bad food should do it.

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I presume you would not qualify if also under 60. You might try visiting a Thai doctor and having him verify your ailment. Or try to qualify by getting fat... over 100kg, or having hypertension... a few nights drinking and bad food should do it.

Right????. Not going back to being overweight again. I am going to get a doctor to make some kind of certificate to confirm, and try to get Hat Yai so send what they have of my seizures 

I'd rather have a vaccine, but right now the only 'vaccine' available is physical fitness.  If ever people need to understand the value of being physically fit, then it's now.  If you have a BMI over 25 (and are not a power athlete) you need to get out there in the evening and start doing something.

1 hour ago, mommysboy said:

I'd rather have a vaccine, but right now the only 'vaccine' available is physical fitness.  If ever people need to understand the value of being physically fit, then it's now.  If you have a BMI over 25 (and are not a power athlete) you need to get out there in the evening and start doing something.

Not easy as the bars are closed.

• Like 1