Getting vaccinated in Buriram at the stadium.

khaepmu

After renewing my visa at the Buriram Immigration Office next to the stadium, I walked over to the stadium hoping I might be able to get a vaccine or some information about making an appointment to get vaccinated but it was very chaotic with  hundreds and hundreds of people mulling about. This was a few weeks ago. I was thinking that by now the numbers of people waiting for a vaccination should be far less than when I first went a few weeks back. Has anyone gotten vaccinated at the stadium and, if so, what was your experience like. Are they still providing vaccinations at the stadium? Can you just walk in and register?

Thousands of people, Thai and non Thai get vaccinated 6 days every week at the Buriram Sports Stadium. The vaccination process moved several weeks ago from the Chang Raceway.  Any resident of Buriram who has valid ID, passport, and/or Thai ID can sign up on line, can sign up in person at their local hospital, can sign up at the Buriram MAIN Government Hospital by the railroad tracks. I am not sure if "walk in" are accepted. I had a friend go on Saturday who had made an appointment via his local Village health volunteer and he said it was very organized at the sports stadium.  I have no knowledge of what vaccines are currently available in Buriram. Your age, and Specific MEDICAL CONDITIONS on THAI MEDICAL DOCUMENTS, may determine if you are eligible for Pfizer.  You could be "lucky". One never knows in Thailand. I believe Monday is the day of rest for the medical workers. Bring your smart phone, bring your Passport when you get vaccinated so they can input an app with proof of vaccination that will show your passport number. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kamalabob2 said:

I have no knowledge of what vaccines are currently available in Buriram.

Sinovac with a second shot of AZ are currently available. Had my AZ shot nearly 2 weeks ago. 

16 hours ago, kamalabob2 said:

it was very organized at the sports stadium. 

It is very well organised. From start to finish for each of my vaccine shot it took about 3 hours of musical chairs.

On 8/10/2021 at 5:07 PM, khaepmu said:

Can you just walk in and register?

I'm told no. My wife knew someone who knew someone. If you get me drift.

Edited by IvorBiggun2