Anutin: Vaccination of foreigners living in Thailand has been expanded to the provinces

webfact

29 minutes ago, Havenstreet1940 said:

I am 83 going on 84 and have not received a 'peep'from the hospitals I am registered with.   They probably have me as ' forgotten in Issan'

Have you registered at the local Provincial Hall and health clinics? 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, HaoleBoy said:

State your large city ... this is hard to believe.

Many younger Thai's are getting vaccinated in Bangkok and surrounding provinces.  Even up in Chiang Mai Thai's are getting vaccinated.  Thai people were getting vaccinated long time before foreigners in this country.

Khon Kaen

17 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Khon Kaen

My father-in-law got AZ yesterday at local hospital in Khon Kaen province.

I get AZ tomorrow morning at Central Plaza Khon Kaen city, because farang need not apply locally.

You say you have Moderna coming in October. You say you cannot get vaccinated, whereas farang can.

If you wanted to get vaccinated now you could, just not different vaccine from the other Thais.

Edited by mahtin
typo

14 minutes ago, mahtin said:

My father-in-law got AZ yesterday at local hospital in Khon Kaen province.

I get AZ tomorrow morning at Central Plaza Khon Kaen city, because farang need not apply locally.

You say you have Moderna coming in October. You say you cannot get vaccinated, whereas farang can.

If you wanted to get vaccinated now you could, just not different vaccine from the other Thais.

I guess he's over 60 and not in the city?

I never said that, I said Thais under 60 can't register and foreigners can. 

I do want vaccinated, but as stated before, I can't. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I guess he's over 60 and not in the city?

I never said that, I said Thais under 60 can't register and foreigners can. 

I do want vaccinated, but as stated before, I can't. 

Ah, missed the fact that you're under age. Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Have you registered at the local Provincial Hall and health clinics? 

You are right they am in a rural area ,get my 1st jab next week registered  with Or-Sor- Mor and Or-Bor- Tor,our local heath worker and local council.

Ok it will be a Chines job ,but at this stage waiting for anything else  around here ,I am not holding my breath.  

• Like 2

Just now, Chris.B said:

"Now this was being expanded to the provinces. Further liaison was taking place with the Department of Consular Affairs on lists of names so that provincial authorities could arrange appointments for foreigners residing in the country. "

In other words, lists of names obtained from Expatvac.

"This raises the possibility that foreigners who have had difficulties in registering and been knocked back may not have registered their presence in Thailand with their respective embassies. ASEAN NOW stresses that we have no confirmation of this. "

This statement makes no sense at all! Aseannow is saying "foreigners who have difficulties in registering" (on Expatvac) may not have registered with their Embassy! What BS! ????????

Did you registered your presence in Thailand living with your embassy ?