Anutin: Vaccination of foreigners living in Thailand has been expanded to the provinces

webfact

4 minutes ago, Almer said:

Ah well i never notified the Embassy that i lived in Thailand !!

like i said before ... everybody has his own reasons.... or not obliged to do ....or to not bother to break rules ...each at their own ....

23 minutes ago, david555 said:

yes , as we are residents in Thailand (emigrated ) by my country (extended tourists by Thailand's means ), but maybe Anutin point to residents living officially in Thailand under the Immigrations rules , but example i do not have address anymore in my country , my E.U. banks registered with my Thai address ....

So anyone who have still his official address in his home country (for some personal understandable reasons ..???? ) could be in his understanding not residents in TH.....,

strange that website has that "Consular" thing in it...? Might it it could they are in contact with the embassy's to see or check if we really are resident in Thailand or can be seen as a tourist ..... to defend  the "only Thai " from before and limit vaccines  

Easy, register, appointment, turn up, passport visa page, go to the left or go to the right and close the door when you leave please.

For what it's worth, I went to the local hospital three weeks ago to ask about when/where to be vaccinated only to learn that the answer to my question was "here/now." I got Sino-Vac on the spot. Today I got A-Z. For what it's worth, zero reaction each time. I'm an old fart with Parkinson's. I have a pink ID.  Staff was very nice to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, david555 said:

like i said before ... everybody has his own reasons.... or not obliged to do ....or to not bother to break rules ...each at their own ....

My reason i didnt know i had to, but this is like a big census.

Just now, Almer said:

Easy, register, appointment, turn up, passport visa page, go to the left or go to the right and close the door when you leave please.

i know , have done it and vaccinated 18 Aug.  next shot 8 Sept .  

I left the light on as plenty farang where coming after me at Central Festival for our " Pfizering "....????

4 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Lucky you, I'm Thai in the centre of a large city, and can't get a vaccine, meanwhile foreigners all around me can. 

As Johnny Foreigner is getting such favoured treatment from Anutin, have you thought of using your dual citizenship as a Brit to register, young man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris.B said:

No need to apologise, Neeranam was complaining under 60s Thais couldn't get vaccinated while over 60s foreigners could! ☹️☹️

No I wasn't.  My neighbours, German and French, both under 60 have been done, as have 7 friends all under 40, with no disease or pregnant. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

No I wasn't.  My neighbours, German and French, both under 60 have been done, as have 7 friends all under 40, with no disease or pregnant. 

The French organized themselves importing vacc. and administrating at key point Bangkok hospitals spread over Thailand , but not just at each house door of course  

Edited by david555

4 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I thought, just for a second, that some might be happy and grateful, with praise for Anutin. Sadly, no. 

I wonder if its because of the mistranslated news report about 'dirty' foreigners by the English gutter press. 

Confused , please enlighten me with the true statement Anutin made about foreigners/

13 minutes ago, david555 said:

i know , have done it and vaccinated 18 Aug.  next shot 8 Sept .  

I left the light on as plenty farang where coming after me at Central Festival for our " Pfizering "....????

Well done, what shot did you get?

15 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I was one of the morons who couldn't attach my visa details to the site, but was approved anyway, eventually.

Actually, I don't feel right applying as a foreigner, as it is cheating the system. 

Similarly, I don't feel right asking for favours from my influential friends. 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, denis911 said:

You are over 75, so why like me, did you not go to the walk in centre " Bang Sue Railway Station BKK. It is open every day 09:00 to 16:00 so not too late and only AZ being given. I got my 1st Astra Zeneca there and my 2nd booked for October. Regards and keep safe.

Fit as I am, I might find a round trip (Walk) of about 1000 kms a little tiring????.   Thanks forthe thought  anyway,

• Haha 2

Just today, I received my second dose (AZ). The first was Sinovac. Neither was my first choice. I wonder what could have happened to 150 million doses of Pfizer intended for U.S. citizens.  ????

Edited by sanchmo
error

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Actually, I don't feel right applying as a foreigner, as it is cheating the system. 

It isn't cheating the system, everybody needs the vaccine, in the UK  Thai's have had 2 and some are now going for the 3rd, not Sino... and no questions asked about anything, walk into Pharmacy and done. 

I understood the deal was over 60 or and with underlying conditions, no priority given to any

1 hour ago, SuwadeeS said:

Fact is:

e.g.  He promisesd, that all teachers will be vaccinated mefor 1st of July. 

My wife, who is a foreign teacher in Isaan, told me, that the vaccine appoinment was approx. 10 times postoned. Last Monday, the school admin told her, that this Friday she would get her first shot.

I told her, I will not believe it. I will only believe, what I see with my own eyes.

Guess what?

Yesterday, she told me it will be postponed again.

That proves everything. Mr. Anutin, talk, but no real actions.

Exactly. The dolt is a beacon of incompetence but that's why he fits in so well with the rest of the poseurs

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sanchmo said:

Just today, I received my second dose (AZ). The first was Sinovac. Neither was my first choice. I wonder what could have happened to 150 million doses of Pfizer intended for U.S. citizens.  ????

Not intended for US as i read, intended for front line and vunerable.

8 minutes ago, sanchmo said:

Surely it wasn't that many.