Since kratom become legal, is there a way to buy it in pattaya?

TacoKhun

I'm not sure about just the leaves (were 100b for about 12 leaves), but the saplings have gone up (gouged) in price since it was made legal from around 250b to now 400b and seen on face book 500b. Where are they available do i hear you ask? well its sooo obvious now, but for some reason had not even thought about it, my local garden/plant shop. DOH! Obviously grown before it was legal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArcticFox said:

Try this link to a search page on Shopee.  You can order it cash on delivery.
https://shopee.co.th/search?keyword=กระท่อม

They seem to be selling mostly fresh leaves.....

I tried it dried once (made tea) but I was not really all that impressed with Kratom...But i see how it could be helpful for pain...

Edited by redwood1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, LivinLOS said:

Facebook lazada.. 

I looked the day when it became legal and it was obvious that it was already listed in Thai before.. 

Leaves, teas, and trees. 

If OP doesn't use FB or other media, I suggest him / her to ask GF /BF... 555555

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

No there were 10s of sellers.. Including saplings and seeds... now none.. They cant all be sold out. 

Of course it's possible. Since it's been legalized there's presumably a large surge of people wanting to try it out so it's absolutely possible that they are all sold out.

However normally items on Lazada show up even of they are sold out. So it's probably a different issue, as you originally eluded to.

Have to say.. I really dont notice any effect.. None.. Wife said 1 - 2 leaves.. Chewed a couple nothing.. Was busy and didnt keep trying.. 

This morning must have chewed 8 or 10 leaves.. Nothing I could detect as a stimulant buzz at all.. Possibly a little bit of a flush out (bowel) like most stimulants bring on but that was the sum total of anything. 

Compared to the 10 or more espressos I drink each morning (another reason I thought this might help.. Cut back on that) not a damn thing. 

1 minute ago, LivinLOS said:

Have to say.. I really dont notice any effect.. None.. Wife said 1 - 2 leaves.. Chewed a couple nothing.. Was busy and didnt keep trying.. 

This morning must have chewed 8 or 10 leaves.. Nothing I could detect as a stimulant buzz at all.. Possibly a little bit of a flush out (bowel) like most stimulants bring on but that was the sum total of anything. 

Compared to the 10 or more espressos I drink each morning (another reason I thought this might help.. Cut back on that) not a damn thing. 

I have no experience with fresh leaves but the dried I tried gave a potent buzz...

22 minutes ago, EdrigoSalvadore said:

I heard your teeth gets nasty if you chew it, be careful.

thats betel.

So i was walking around looking for massage and found a shop i think its called 420 cannabis cafe, extension of soi diana towards 3rd road. they have some kratom products, i tried several leaves i cant say the effect was really noticeable, maybe i was more calm and relaxed than usual after or maybe it is just my imagination, hard to say.

Edited by TacoKhun

5 hours ago, LivinLOS said:

I experienced no effect chewing it either. Well done you for managing 9; my throat was dry after three.

My friend then did a bit of YouTubeFu and following the tutorial, mulched up a load of leaves in water and presented me with this diarrhea coloured liquid that could be mixed with coke, ginger ale, hot drinks or whatever.

I had a couple of small shots and, not really feeling anything I got "this aint never gonna work" syndrome and downed a couple of glasses.

Honestly it felt like I'd taken a super strength tramadol capsule with all the usual light-headedness, shakiness and non functioning in vital areas which usually occur when I have taken said medication.

I can imagine it may have been quite pleasant if I'd started earlier in the day but the effects just started kicking in as bed time approached and I had nothing even close to resembling a good night's sleep.

I shall try it again mid day when I have the chance, but so far the experience has been somewhat disappointing.

Edited by JayClay
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, LivinLOS said:

I wonder if they work and have been wandering around my garden chewing leaves since.... will I cure my dementia before I poison myself?

• Like 1

On 9/2/2021 at 4:16 AM, TacoKhun said:

thats betel.

So i was walking around looking for massage and found a shop i think its called 420 cannabis cafe, extension of soi diana towards 3rd road. they have some kratom products, i tried several leaves i cant say the effect was really noticeable, maybe i was more calm and relaxed than usual after or maybe it is just my imagination, hard to say.

Sounds like you got played and were sold oregano 

Edited by AwwYesNice1
edit
  • Haha 2