Fox News

Deez

10 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Come on if you have internet you get almost anything on news.

You need VPN set on UK to get BBC. It usually works with some free VPNs but I use Express = $99 for 12 months. It never fails.

2 hours ago, KannikaP said:

You need VPN set on UK to get BBC. It usually works with some free VPNs but I use Express = $99 for 12 months. It never fails.

Don't like BBC as I've said already I mainly listen to LBC. UK radio news.

18 hours ago, Deez said:

Anyway to watch Fox News in Thailand? I need a change from CNN.

Live?

Clips?

There may be some regional licensing issues so you may need a re-streamer or a VPN? I downloaded an (android) app on my Chromecast, it provided 10 minute preview before requiring I log in with my provider's (cable company in the U.S. for example) credentials. I have those but they block me, even when using any VPN.

I think this issue has come up a few times here so a search might yield valuable insight and recommendations?

6 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Don't like BBC as I've said already I mainly listen to LBC. UK radio news.

And I listen mainly to Caroline Flashback because there are no News breaks !   LOL

Do you really mean that you do not like ANYTHING the BBC radio broadcasts on its many stations. Radio 4 Extra, with many old comedies, and new stuff is very good at times.

LBC is OK, but it is supposed to be 'Britain's conversation' and sometimes the three hour programme is only the presenter talking, usually bo11ox!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

And I listen mainly to Caroline Flashback because there are no News breaks !   LOL

Do you really mean that you do not like ANYTHING the BBC radio broadcasts on its many stations. Radio 4 Extra, with many old comedies, and new stuff is very good at times.

LBC is OK, but it is supposed to be 'Britain's conversation' and sometimes the three hour programme is only the presenter talking, usually bo11ox!

LBC listen to bits of Steve Allen and Nick Ferrari some days.

The only TV news I watch briefly is RT which also has two programmes I like and France 24 for just news sometimes.

Don't watch BBC at all it is of no interest to me.

Netflix is all I watch at bedtime, ANF briefly on phone or computer.

Our farm and my hobbies take up most of my time including Egyptian Athletics. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

LBC listen to bits of Steve Allen and Nick Ferrari some days.

The only TV news I watch briefly is RT which also has two programmes I like and France 24 for just news sometimes.

Don't watch BBC at all it is of no interest to me.

Netflix is all I watch at bedtime, ANF briefly on phone or computer.

Our farm and my hobbies take up most of my time including Egyptian Athletics. 

What news do they have on LBC, RT, France 24, which is not on BBC, TV or radio? They all sound the same to me, Covid & Taliban.

NO BBC at all, no You Tube, only Netflix shows a very narrow-minded view on things.

I can watch programs on any channel if they are interesting and well made in my personal opinion.

Come on, put us all out of our misery....Egyptian Athletics????

Edited by KannikaP

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

What news do they have on LBC, RT, France 24, which is not on BBC, TV or radio? They all sound the same to me, Covid & Taliban.

NO BBC at all, no You Tube, only Netflix shows a very narrow-minded view on things.

I can watch programs on any channel if they are interesting and well made in my personal opinion.

Come on, put us all out of our misery....Egyptian Athletics????

Well you think what you like, I know everything there is to know or want to know at my time of life I don't want to waste it by watching TV, I've got better things to do with my life which I prefer doing like enjoying my hobbies and farmwork. 

A film or 1 episode at at bedtime I'm all done.

Then Egytian Atheletics.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

This link will give you BBC World News:

https://planetnews.com/live/bbc-news.html

Thanks. Weirdly that works very well on my PC and Android phone but the live channels do not stream (and don't show an error message either) from my Android box t.v. (which is where I would want to use it). Oh well, better than nothing. 

I use LiveNewsNow app on android to watch Fox News. 

Fox news is highly entertaining, mainly in the fact that it amuses me that  there is a percentage of the population that is so stupid they believe the <deleted> broadcast there. I watch maybe 10 minutes of Faux News weekly, just for the laughs. 

Edited by gargamon
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

and if you want pro Biden garbage head to CNN

Or if you just want general world news I like Al Jazeera, CNA, or BBC.

Be honest I don't watch much American news sites being situated in Asia.

Haystack is a good app for aggagrated news.  Mix of everything.  Works on Android Boxes.