PM denies opposition MP’s accusation he bribed a group of MPs in Parliament

webfact

handling out bananas is a job of the government fixer, drug dealer minister thammanat.

That way he is also laundering his assets and possibly incriminating those, who would decide back off from the deal, turn against him.

After the PM tried to defend himself, there is a rumour, that he fired thammanat from his ministerial position.  That might be distancing himself from botched thammanat operations (probably he got recorded on video) and a punishment. However, thammanat might still become the PM after very expected removal of prayuth within near future. The forth wave looks like it's over, so prayuth, who caused it, can be deposed. And brand new spanking fresh brand put in place of him, to lead into a bright future of fully vaccinated kingdom.

Here is source of this rumour from MP Mongkolkit Suksintharanon

https://www.thansettakij.com/politics/494356

Edited by internationalism

Did anyone read about the plot of the PTP going over to the PPPR with the drug minister to oust Prayut and make a new government. This is the supposed response. (bkk post)

But it shows how morally corrupt both the PTP and PPPR as they both are willing to work with arch enemies just for the money. Because the PM is just a small part of the problem Its the PPPR and coalition that are worse. So Thaksin is willing to work with those that hate him and vice versa just so they can keep the money.

Kinda says it all about the two choices there are in Thailand both money hungry not willing to change the status quo. Shows me too that Move forward is the only one who is a bit ok.

I wonder how the die hard Thaksin lovers will respond to the news that their boss wants to work with their enemies just so he gets money and power back betraying allies. Instead of going on fighting to really topple the government. 

So its quite possible the PM bribed these guys after the drug minister persuaded (bribed ) them first. Both sides dirty as can be.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

Did anyone read about the plot of the PTP going over to the PPPR with the drug minister to oust Prayut and make a new government. This is the supposed response. (bkk post)

But it shows how morally corrupt both the PTP and PPPR as they both are willing to work with arch enemies just for the money. Because the PM is just a small part of the problem Its the PPPR and coalition that are worse. So Thaksin is willing to work with those that hate him and vice versa just so they can keep the money.

Kinda says it all about the two choices there are in Thailand both money hungry not willing to change the status quo. Shows me too that Move forward is the only one who is a bit ok.

I wonder how the die hard Thaksin lovers will respond to the news that their boss wants to work with their enemies just so he gets money and power back betraying allies. Instead of going on fighting to really topple the government. 

So its quite possible the PM bribed these guys after the drug minister persuaded (bribed ) them first. Both sides dirty as can be.

But, but Thaksin.... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

But, but Thaksin.... 

No Thaksin lover this was real... him wanting to work with his worst enemies for the money and power. Then after that this PM used his power to take some of the 40 back. But tell me how do you feel that Thaksin wants to work with the enemy just so he can get back to the money through without being able to change things ? Is that not a harsh betrayal of his followers ?

I told you before both sides are really evil and in it for the money. This is absolute proof willing to work with their enemies just for the money. 

25 minutes ago, internationalism said:

However, thammanat might still become the PM after very expected removal of prayuth within near future.

That would be beyond parody. 

It will show to outsiders however exactly what Thailand really is, and what it will continue to be without a proper education system. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

That would be beyond parody. 

It will show to outsiders however exactly what Thailand really is, and what it will continue to be without a proper education system. 

parody of trump, johnson, w bush and countless other examples even happened in countries, in which voters do have full rights.

Still, in the present world political set up, democracy is not achievable anywhere, hence the whole political system is a parody

Edited by internationalism

It seems everyone is getting a little paranoid.

From the Sinovac fiasco and the corrupt cops theres been endless leaks to news outlets and social media.

Bring it on!

Slowly chip away at this corrupt and inept government.

15 minutes ago, tracker1 said:

Don't forget Deny deny deny is common practice in the land of smiles

It is largely about the pathological refusal to take blame, for most anything. And then there is always the ugly bit of face. It comes down to perhaps the single most significant weakness most Thai people have. The sinister fear of losing face. Who cares what people think of you? For those of us with high self esteem, it just does not matter. Sure, close friends and family. But strangers on the street? Who gives a rat's butt about this? It means nothing what they think, nor what they say about you. Nothing, less than zero. They count for nothing. They are just people, and people you do not know, nor will ever see again. Face is rife with self doubt, and by subscribing to this weakness, and man or woman is made a far lesser person.

I consider the practice of face to be the polar opposite of the practice of Buddhism, which teaches the need for introspection, contemplation, owning up to a problem, and taking responsibility for issues, problems and tragedies that you create in life.

As many of us know, a percentage of the Thai population lives within fairly small boxes, of social convention, traditions and expectations, especially on the part of the family. That is not a life that some of us choose. Those that are bold and courageous, will find a way to break past conventions, and live a fulfilling life, based on their own choices, independence, and esteem.

So my message to the administration is this. Man up. Admit you messed this one up badly. Admit the border could have been controlled if you had devoted the tens of thousands of soldiers required then, instead of now. Admit you should have closed the canning plants, the construction sites, and limited travel from Bangkok, to wherever. You dropped the ball. Big time. You failed. Big time. You guys are losers. In a major way. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Some PPP MPs are former Thaksin allies who joined PPP in exchange of favours of some kind, so it wouldn't be surprising they kept contact with him.

Anyway, if true (why would the PPP and it's masters need Thaksin as it can rely on the 250 unelected senators to elect whoever they want?), the core cause should not be forgotten. All this would be unnecessary if the government could be democratically elected under a fair constitution.

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Some PPP MPs are former Thaksin allies who joined PPP in exchange of favours of some kind, so it wouldn't be surprising they kept contact with him.

Anyway, if true (why would the PPP and it's masters need Thaksin as it can rely on the 250 unelected senators to elect whoever they want?), the core cause should not be forgotten. All this would be unnecessary if the government could be democratically elected under a fair constitution.

That is what you think is the core issue what i think is the core issue is that both Thaksin and the current mob will do anything for money and have no ideals just in it for the money that is what this shows. So it again demonstrates how evil both are.

Your other point is moot the elections were not good we don't live in an other reality where it did go well. So in this situation it shows how evil both sides are. They are not for the people they are just money grabbers.

And no it does not surprise me at all, i mean i knew that the Thaksin mob and the current mob are just in it for the money and this just confirms it. Neither has moral high ground. Thaksin lost even more now that he is willing to work with those that were pro coup just to get in power and get money. 

Like i said i many times im just out here to demonstrate that both sides are evil and no progress will ever be made as long as they are around.

Pretty unconvincing and weak denial...

To be fair it would be frankly ridiculous to believe that when pastry boxes are to be divvied out, they are stupid enough to do it there and then.

These guys might not be the sharpest tools in the box, but when it comes to running rackets they could teach the cosa nostra a thing or to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, robblok said:

That is what you think is the core issue what i think is the core issue is that both Thaksin and the current mob will do anything for money and have no ideals just in it for the money that is what this shows. So it again demonstrates how evil both are.

Your other point is moot the elections were not good we don't live in an other reality where it did go well. So in this situation it shows how evil both sides are. They are not for the people they are just money grabbers.

And no it does not surprise me at all, i mean i knew that the Thaksin mob and the current mob are just in it for the money and this just confirms it. Neither has moral high ground. Thaksin lost even more now that he is willing to work with those that were pro coup just to get in power and get money. 

Like i said i many times im just out here to demonstrate that both sides are evil and no progress will ever be made as long as they are around.

We agree that they are both crooks (they probably all are).

Where we diverge is that I think a democratic process is better than a non-democratic process. I think It's better that citizen choose the crook they want (and vote him out when they want), rather than a minority at the top of the old elite choosing the crook they like, against the will of citizen.

13 minutes ago, candide said:

We agree that they are both crooks (they probably all are).

Where we diverge is that I think a democratic process is better than a non-democratic process. I think It's better that citizen choose the crook they want (and vote him out when they want), rather than a minority at the top of the old elite choosing the crook they like, against the will of citizen.

Im not against people voting at all, yes i supported the coup at first as I thought it would bring good change. I was naive as I had only seen Thaksin his corruption not the other side. (i came to Thailand with Thaksin in power and saw the same lies and stuff we see now from Prayut and his ministers). That kinda really put me off, and found it hard to believe it could be worse.

Soon after i found he was just all words like they all are and regretted the support. 

Now I come to accept that they are all crooks and I don't really care anymore who is in power. I just comment on their lies (i know wont make a difference). But its just sad that the options the people have to vote for are so bad. I mean the voting wont result in a clean government just like the coup did not.

So i definitely am pro voting, I just don't think it will change anything. Just other crooks in power who steal and lie. Then an ellection same bad choices and the cycle goes on. I mean given the past its unrealistic to expect voting to change anything in the next 10 years. (just my two sends) i find sad.

36 minutes ago, robblok said:

Im not against people voting at all, yes i supported the coup at first as I thought it would bring good change. I was naive as I had only seen Thaksin his corruption not the other side. (i came to Thailand with Thaksin in power and saw the same lies and stuff we see now from Prayut and his ministers). That kinda really put me off, and found it hard to believe it could be worse.

Soon after i found he was just all words like they all are and regretted the support. 

Now I come to accept that they are all crooks and I don't really care anymore who is in power. I just comment on their lies (i know wont make a difference). But its just sad that the options the people have to vote for are so bad. I mean the voting wont result in a clean government just like the coup did not.

So i definitely am pro voting, I just don't think it will change anything. Just other crooks in power who steal and lie. Then an ellection same bad choices and the cycle goes on. I mean given the past its unrealistic to expect voting to change anything in the next 10 years. (just my two sends) i find sad.

You may be right. However, the democratic process has never been allowed to last as long as 10 years without being interrupted, so there's no way to know whether a learning process could have happened or not.

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Thaksin was a saint compared to Prayuth. He actually got things done, and he is still loved by millions. Prayuth only has 2500 supporters left. 

2200 generals. 

250 proxy senators. 

50 cabinet members. 

The remaining 68,350,000 despise him. 

• Haha 1