Digital Pass Question?

kiteman9

1 hour ago, Jeffr2 said:

What? I never lived under a rock. But didn't go to discos when things were bad.

You seem to not understand what the vaccine does. Stunning. Terrible to post misinformation.

If a vaccinated person can still get the virus and then spread it to an unvaccinated person that can die from the virus that was transmitted to him by a vaccinated person isn't that vaccinated person more of a risk to that unvaccimated person then when a unvaccinated person gives the virus to a vaccinated person that will not die from the virus anymore because they are vaccinated ???? C'mon Jeffr2 how much clearer can i be ?? So come from under your rock smell the coffee and try to read and understand what another person is writing . If you see this as misinformation then that rock your living under might be to heavy to get you out and you better find a way to enjoy where you staying misunderstanding what other people are saying . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeffr2 said:

What? I never lived under a rock. But didn't go to discos when things were bad.

You seem to not understand what the vaccine does. Stunning. Terrible to post misinformation.

If a vaccinated person can still get the virus and then spread it to an unvaccinated person that can die from the virus that was transmitted to him by a vaccinated person isn't that vaccinated person more of a risk to that unvaccimated person then when a unvaccinated person gives the virus to a vaccinated person that will not die from the virus anymore because they are vaccinated ???? C'mon Jeffr2 how much clearer can i be ?? So come from under your rock smell the coffee and try to read and understand what another person is writing . If you see this as misinformation then that rock your living under might be to heavy to get you out and you better find a way to enjoy where you staying misunderstanding what other people are saying . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Maybe you should lay off the coffee for a while.....wow

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

That's patently untrue. Please explain why you believe that.

Because unvaccinated people still have a big chance of dying where vaccinated people almost never die from the virus because they are vaccinated so what of what i am saying don't you understand ?? Patently untrue ?? You do umderstand what i am saying right .

6 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Because unvaccinated people still have a big chance of dying where vaccinated people almost never die from the virus because they are vaccinated so what of what i am saying don't you understand ?? Patently untrue ?? You do umderstand what i am saying right .

Evidently not. What I get is that you are suggesting that vaccinated people present a greater risk to others than unvaccinated people. Is that what you are saying or not?

8 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

They are not sure of so many things, just a few days ago new Israeli research said that people who naturally had covid before, are 6x better protected against Delta than people with 2x Pfizer shots by their natural immune system.

Not true.

All approved vaccines have shown the ability to induce neutralizing antibody titers comparable to those which are elicited by natural infection, or higher. These vaccines provide very high levels of protection against moderate to severe COVID-19.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210810/Natural-vs-vaccine-induced-COVID-19-immunity.aspx

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Not true.

All approved vaccines have shown the ability to induce neutralizing antibody titers comparable to those which are elicited by natural infection, or higher. These vaccines provide very high levels of protection against moderate to severe COVID-19.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210810/Natural-vs-vaccine-induced-COVID-19-immunity.aspx

The variant was 27 times more likely to break through Pfizer protection from January-February and cause symptoms than it was to penetrate natural immunity from the same period

https://www.timesofisrael.com/study-covid-recovery-gave-israelis-longer-lasting-delta-defense-than-vaccines/

Edited by ChaiyaTH

1 minute ago, ChaiyaTH said:

I give it 2 weeks tops and that will be done too. There is more research similar to this starting to come out already.

I won't argue the point, you may well be correct but there is conflicting data

“It appears from the literature that natural infection provides immunity, but that immunity is seemingly not as strong and may not be as long lasting as that provided by the vaccine,” Alfred Sommer, dean emeritus of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health tells The BMJ.

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2101

Only foreigners? I scratch my head, looks like a tracking app to follow ....foreigners.

The numbers of infections are with Thai and workers from other countries(infected by Thai?)

Got my vaccination and of course from my government... an app.

No one ever asked me if i was vaccinated with polio, typhus and more.

According to this site https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/vaccines-age.html

you should have 16 vaccinations at least for harmful diseases in your life.

More and more i believe this outbreak of covid is abused to control people.

There are now doctors who even dont believe in the vaccination and will not do that anymore.

The rules on vaccinations are broken, as normally it would take up yo 10 years to see what a vaccination is doing. In this case NOT. There are some companies getting filthy rich by this.

So it is not that important to have people vaccinated for covid, but for the money.  

Very fast they had the vaccine and also approved, how is this possible?

Or were already working on it and checked on SARS and MERS?

How come China is low on covid rate and other countries still struggling? 

And what will the vaccination do in the long run with your health? No one knows.

In 2018/19 there was a flu(?) outbreak here, which costed 10000 people their lives.

Never heard of it until i found out by some articles.

Fact is covid exist and will be with us for long time and situations will be abused in the name of almighty covid.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Evidently not. What I get is that you are suggesting that vaccinated people present a greater risk to others than unvaccinated people. Is that what you are saying or not?

To unvaccinated, not to all other people. Damn what's so hard to get about what i said and how i explained it . Vaccinated are a bigger risk to unvaccinated then unvaccinated are to vaccinated what other way is there to explain this . 

I know 4 people all fully vaccinated got covid after. And  It is  proven that the vaccinated can still catch and spread it and  thats why it's still advised to wear masks. The vaccinated have the same chances of catching the virus as the unvaccinated the virus dosnt know who vac and not vac. 

22 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

To unvaccinated, not to all other people. Damn what's so hard to get about what i said and how i explained it . Vaccinated are a bigger risk to unvaccinated then unvaccinated are to vaccinated what other way is there to explain this . 

OK, I completely disagree. What I asked was for you to explain your logic and I disagreed with your premise. Given that vaccinated people are both less likely to contract or transmit the virus than unvaccinated people I don't see how your argument is possible.

Edited by ozimoron

9 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Because if the unvaccinated get infected, they can still infect others also good luck with anyone in the UK getting into a lot of countries without a vaccination passport.

Care to share that link where they cancelled the vaccination passport.

The attention seekers would rather use terms like "cancelled" and "scrapped" instead of the more realistic terms like "postponed" and "optional".

The Premier League is set to extend spot-checks for fans attending matches, to ensure that supporters are either double-vaccinated or have evidence of a negative Covid test, despite the Government’s U-turn on vaccine passports.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/premier-league-to-extend-spot-checks-for-fans-despite-the-governments-u-turn-on-vaccine-passports-jjjfzz386

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

...and unvaccinated persons pose yet a greater risk to the unvaccinated than do the vaccinated. 

Or in less circuitous words, the unvaccinated are at greater risk overall.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I got my second jab of pfizer yesterday so i also choose to vaccinate , but that wasn't what i was talking about .

Sometimes words can be construed to tell a different story how it comes across to others.

"Although i get where you'r going , people that have been infected with covid and recovered , have a stronger imune system or virus fighting system whatever they call it , then with any vaccine . So you are not 100% right ." 

4 hours ago, malthebluff said:

The fully vaccinated can still get covid the vacs only help you not to die. Or get really unwell. So the vaccinated have more chance of spreading it simply because they dont know if they have it

Rubbish, the ones vaccinate get a lower viral load 13 times less than those unvaccinated, so what you are saying is no different to someone being asymptomatic right ?

So what are the options, get everyone vaccinated to eradicate the virus to as low as it can possibly get because its viral load gets reduced to lower levels therefore it has trouble spreading and making people gravely ill and having less chances of dying.

On the other hand I suppose we can not get vaccinated, not wash out hands, not sanitise, not wear masks, not social distance, and let the hospitals get overwhelmed as well as the morgues, I mean what's a life worth, especially if their old, or someone younger who has an immunocompromised immune system, or even pregnant women, why should anyone get vaccinated right, let the thing take everyone out because your suggesting that vaccinated people can still spread the virus, have you ever heard the words, "level of degree", all relative when fighting this virus.

Hell of a lot of selfish people out there who probably scream at the sight of a needle.

The fact of the matter is yes, we vaccinated can still get infected, but with a smaller viral load as the vaccines take effect as soon as they recognise the virus, keep us out of hospital and of course if we spread any of the load it will be far less than those unvaccinated because the vaccines have started working on the virus as soon as one was infected after being vaccinated.

Vaccinate or don't, but don't dry foul when your suffering because there is a hell of a lot of science out there that is telling everyone to get vaccinated, now I wonder why that is, oh I forget, to make big pharma rich right, don't forget your vitamins.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What would the alternative look like?

Look back on the most clever people in the word and ask yourself were they peer reviewed or leaders in their field. 

For example, Edison, Archimedes, Tesla, Da Vinci, Plato, Socrates, the original Buddha.

11 hours ago, chrissables said:

They have just cancelled the vaccine passport in the UK, there is a reason for that i suggest.

There is a reason, similar to why Brits have a huge issue with a small piece of fabric that helps protect them and others. In simple terms, stupidity.

1 hour ago, chrissables said:

Look back on the most clever people in the word and ask yourself were they peer reviewed or leaders in their field. 

For example, Edison, Archimedes, Tesla, Da Vinci, Plato, Socrates, the original Buddha.

Some of those guys weren't actual scientists. They were also all very long ago, do you have any more recent examples? You'll find that a fundamental of ALL science, is repeatable experiments or checkable data.

Edited by ozimoron

5 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Stop trolling. Please.