Nicki Minaj has beef with Chris Whitty and Boris Johnson

nkg

In a series of Tweets, Minaj also took aim at Piers Morgan, referring to him as a clown and a "stupid piece of ****". She later tries to reconcile with Mr Johnson, in a video where she explains that she is in fact English and "went to school with Margaret Thatcher".

Nicki is a popular American rapper with big knockers.

Edited by nkg

20 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

plenty to  say about  the  state of what the  public  thinks  these  days when talentless kraps  like  this get listened to

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The madness of this is that credence and importance is given to "celebrities" whose only output/skill is staying in the media by being inflammatory. I am poking my stick at the media themselves. 

After reading all the attachments my view was:

Nikki M = just bit of a fire brand who reacts to being called out on twitter (with irony and mirth a lot of the time, you just have to get a handle on who she is on a basic character level).

Chris Whitty = everything he said was perfect and polite.

Boris = side swiped by press he did not pass comment at all other than he did not know who she was.

Piers Morgan = a complete antagonistic priiick as usual

Miss Minaj's views on vaccinations are unhelpful, if xyz celebrity has personal reservations about covid vaccines, the best thing they can do is shut up and let their "fans" make up their own minds.

That said, I did find her address to the PM in a fake English accent rather amusing ????

Perhaps a wild night out around London Town would put things to rights. As a single man, could Professor Whitty resist Nicki's charms? Or would Boris fancy an emergency "cobra meeting"?

whitty_minaj_iluzve.jpg.adebb17aced183cc9c52f92bc20f70c0.jpg

4 hours ago, nkg said:

Miss Minaj's views on vaccinations are unhelpful, if xyz celebrity has personal reservations about covid vaccines, the best thing they can do is shut up and let their "fans" make up their own minds.

That said, I did find her address to the PM in a fake English accent rather amusing ????

Perhaps a wild night out around London Town would put things to rights. As a single man, could Professor Whitty resist Nicki's charms? Or would Boris fancy an emergency "cobra meeting"?

whitty_minaj_iluzve.jpg.adebb17aced183cc9c52f92bc20f70c0.jpg

IMO her charms would be extremely easy to resist, as I don't see any in/ on her.

5 hours ago, canthai55 said:

I had to Google who she is.

Why would you care what she - or anyone - thinks ?

Another silicone filled, botox injected, 'Influencer' suffering from a Narcissus complex.

Live your own life.

Minaj is one of the best selling female artists of all time with 100 million records sold worldwide. Forbes has her net worth at $85M. Her music isn't for everybody, but she isn't an "influencer".

I find it rather amusing that Minaj, Whitty, Johnson and Morgan are involved in a public "internet argument", with Boris Johnson talking about Minaj during a number 10 briefing. Important, no. Surreal, yes.

6 hours ago, canthai55 said:

I had to Google who she is.

Why would you care what she - or anyone - thinks ?

Another silicone filled, botox injected, 'Influencer' suffering from a Narcissus complex.

Live your own life.

If she went to school with Maggie Thatcher all credit to the Embalmer !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nkg said:

Minaj is one of the best selling female artists of all time with 100 million records sold worldwide. Forbes has her net worth at $85M. Her music isn't for everybody, but she isn't an "influencer".

And so what ? This makes what she says more important - more relevant - than others ?

She has that many 'fans' and you do not think they are influenced by what she does ? What she says ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

is that real? she should be 100 now, not 30 something ????

No, she did not. Was raised in Queens.

The funny part here is how she keeps making stuff up and the media takes her seriously. Like "her cousin’s friend had been made impotent by the coronavirus vaccine after his testicles became “swollen”."

Then the media goes and asks the Prime Minister about this. What does that tell you about the media? It's just as much of an attention hoe as NM