Second Hand Rolex Watch

Neeranam

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

Certainly one without a Calendar.... you considered it important enough to post on a 1022 day old thread..

Don't really care about a calendar either. Seems others have posted here recently also. Have you replied to them?

7 minutes ago, Roo Island said:
12 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

"Who needs a watch?, I use my mobile!"

... that response, just incase were playing a game of  'Can you make a wholly unintelligent, irrelevant and pointless remark ?'....

I rarely use my mobile. I'm retired! 5555

Ohh..  it is game of that...    So... in that case... 

"Who needs a watch?, I use my Computer!"

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:
3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Ohh..  it is game of that...    So... in that case... 

"Who needs a watch?, I use my Computer!"

Help me out here. I'm not following.

I thought we were playing a game of ... 'Can you make a wholly unintelligent, irrelevant and pointless remark ?'....

You're on a streak....

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:
8 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Nope:  when I look up the word....  

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/retarded

Jerk. Go away

Apologies a very childish thing of me to do, though did leave the door wide open....  just banter chappy... 

But, what relevance does 'not wearing a watch in 20 years'  have with this a thread ?

Much in the same way.... on a thread about cars and 'which car to get', someone state's "never needed a car for the last 20 years"...

So.. coming onto a thread about watches and then making such an irrelevant remark and not expect a little light ribbing for the pointlessness and irrelevance of the remark...   hhhmmm...    there has to be better retort than go away.... 

10 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Apologies a very childish thing of me to do, though did leave the door wide open....  just banter chappy... 

But, what relevance does 'not wearing a watch in 20 years'  have with this a thread ?

Much in the same way.... on a thread about cars and 'which car to get', someone state's "never needed a car for the last 20 years"...

So.. coming onto a thread about watches and then making such an irrelevant remark and not expect a little light ribbing for the pointlessness and irrelevance of the remark...   hhhmmm...    there has to be better retort than go away.... 

And has to be a better way than incorrectly saying I spelled something wrong.