Korat man charged with abduction after 14 year old girl calls for help from gas station toilets

webfact

Very brave of he girl.
But the girls now in the hands of the worst perpetrators in history (the police), I fear that they will get a good beating up and be send back to Phuket to do their stuff.

I remember the story of the 14-year old girl who was abused by her employers and aroused with hot water who did go to the police and the police send her back to the mongrels where she was punished for aleting the police.
As far as I remember, the mongrels are still living their good life somewhere without ever been followed by the police.

Edited by Confuscious
add
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

Very brave of he girl.
But the girls now in the hands of the worst perpetrators in history (the police), I fear that they will get a good beating up and be send back to Phuket to do their stuff.

I remember the story of the 14-year old girl who was abused by her employers and aroused with hot water who did go to the police and the police send her back to the mongrels where she was punished for aleting the police.
As far as I remember, the mongrels are still living their good life somewhere without ever been followed by the police.

What?????????????

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GBW said:

What a brave young girl for making that call, she deserves a medal. As for the driver, he had better be squealing like a pig to save his own backside............. Or he will be squealing like a pig for his backside elsewhere!~!~!

The stupidity for getting in the van to start with.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks Iron Tongue, I am sure that many posters on here forget that, people are still taking 2000 

baht for their teen aged daughter to leave home and earn them some money.

Thailand is a developing country with issues, and this would still be one of them issues.

Geezer

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HappyGoLuckyLife said:

Admin for an online company. Explain to me how any parent gives permission for their 14-yeard-old to work in another city. This isn't a local market or a paper route. Not faulting the kid at all, but the judgement of the parents. Poverty or not, it's the job of the parents to support their children, not the other way around.

My Wife  left home to work in BKK when she was 14, shes 45  now

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 2:10 PM, Confuscious said:

I fear that they will get a good beating up and be send back to Phuket to do their stuff.

come on. have you been watching too many american movies? or are you american? 

its in the news now, therefore police are hardly going to do what you say