Why Do You Stay?

6 hours ago, Dart12 said:

Good thing Jesus not born now, he'd just be a criminal (he was one then too actually).  And canceled into shame.

I think, somehow, you misunderstand the Christian doctrine of "dying for your sins" and all if the old testament. 

50 minutes ago, HappyGoLuckyLife said:

You bring up a good point. Some of these people may not even live in SEA.

"these people" really? Have you joined a forum tribe even before you arrive?

Don't take this forum or its posters seriously. They are all as bored as myself (why else would I be here),

I stay for the same reasons I came. Weather, cheap transport, girls, music, cost of living, entertainment, laid back life style, culture, topography, variety, lack of woke politics, SWJs, Rad fems, Rainbow pressure groups, enviro cranks etcetc,

Edited by The Hammer2021

On 10/11/2021 at 1:10 PM, BritManToo said:

I know a super rich Thai guy and his wife, and they're the unhappiest people in the world.

They never stop complaining about each other.

I have a rich guy in Surin..i speak thai and khmer.The last time i with t them his wife ask if i can bring him to a tha karaoke,So idid...i took a VIP_ROOM.Both get happy.Actually when i brougth him bak after he get some..his wife wery happy.She said thank u wery much bexause he is happy shes happy too.He ger lais..everybodt happy.She even tild customers next day

"if Thailand is as bad, anti-farang, dangerous, miserable (insert adjective here) place to be,"

This comment is innacurate, stupid rubbish. It's entirely subjective. It's not dangerous. That is a lie. It's not anti farang. That's nonsense. It's not miserable. That's plain foolish. The OPS have never experienced these negative traits but feel they have the right to spread such nonesense. This is the worst kind of trolling.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

On 10/11/2021 at 8:25 AM, bkk6060 said:

Not everyone complains but it seems consistent with people from places known as "a country of complainers".  Many negative, low money and depressed with no personal future they seem to think Thailand owes them something.

Australia is also known as the lucky country and its only certain elements who complain all the time..its the uneducated and provincial drunks same with the Norwegians and brits..Currently there are very few foreignears here and due to covid conditions they have a lot to complain about but it's only recently, that most have been getting passed off, mainly with the government.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

"if Thailand is as bad, anti-farang, dangerous, miserable (insert adjective here) place to be,"

This comment is innacurate, stupid rubbish. It's entirely subjective. It's not dangerous. That is a lie. It's not anti farang. That's nonsense. It's not miserable. That's plain foolish. The OPS have never experienced these negative traits but feel they have the right to spread such nonesense. This is the worst kind of trolling.

Who is spreading anything other than asking a legit question that received legit answers from all sides? It's not your cup of tea. I get it. Yet, you feel the need to let everyone know it's not your cup of tea. Enjoy the sun and don't take the internet too seriously.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HappyGoLuckyLife said:

Who is spreading anything other than asking a legit question that received legit answers from all sides? It's not your cup of tea. I get it. Yet, you feel the need to let everyone know it's not your cup of tea. Enjoy the sun and don't take the internet too seriously.

My expirience?   offer the vast majority a one way tix back home,c/w enough to establish themsekves without homelessness,they would jump at it

Walking on broken glass in Thailand,no big brother there for you,get in confrontation with Thais?,you will lose heavily,best to keep it shut,to admit to unhappiness leads to the trickcyclists chair,its a slppery slope,leading to depression,early death,...and during this lockdown  more than a few I know

Yes the sun shines,saunas less full,swimming?..big pool shared by no one,restaurants barely managing,basically on your ownsome,not bad tho,have internet,without that...wheres the noose?

On 10/11/2021 at 7:53 AM, HappyGoLuckyLife said:

where it all went to hell for some of you

Some people are never happy, sadly it all went to hell when they were born.

I agree with a previous comment, most of the agitators are living abroad, I reckon miserable because they are wanting desperately to come back to Thailand but are unable due to insufficient funds etc. 
There are some agitators living here, they will never change, miserable bastards, easily spotted, grumpy, angry looking. 
Next time you're out driving and you hear a horn blast aggressively, have a look at the driver, I bet he's a foreigner, 9 out of 10 times it will be. At times I'm embarrassed to be a foreigner when I see this childish behavior, if I can I will ask them to grow up, stop being a child. 
To all you miserable, angry people, chill, life is wonderful, you're alive so enjoy your life. 

• Haha 2

On 10/11/2021 at 8:25 AM, bkk6060 said:

Not everyone complains but it seems consistent with people from places known as "a country of complainers".  Many negative, low money and depressed with no personal future they seem to think Thailand owes them something.

But the Aussies have a few good points too.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Some people are never happy, sadly it all went to hell when they were born.

I agree with a previous comment, most of the agitators are living abroad, I reckon miserable because they are wanting desperately to come back to Thailand but are unable due to insufficient funds etc. 
There are some agitators living here, they will never change, miserable bastards, easily spotted, grumpy, angry looking. 
Next time you're out driving and you hear a horn blast aggressively, have a look at the driver, I bet he's a foreigner, 9 out of 10 times it will be. At times I'm embarrassed to be a foreigner when I see this childish behavior,

To all you miserable, angry people, chill, life is wonderful, you're alive so enjoy your life. 

So you must still be on the honeymoon period of living in Thailand. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

if I can I will ask them to grow up, stop being a child. 

Yeah right on mate., love to see that one.

• Like 2