Mor Prom: How I successfully got my Digital Health Pass with QR Code after 2nd jab

JJBloke

22 hours ago, NE1 said:

Does anybody understand the survey now been done when you open the MorProm app. 

Is there an alternative English setting ?

Can't find any English setting either! Thai niece explained to me that the survey is basically asking if you are OK following your vaccinations? I said yes and she input that for me very quickly. Don't think you need to worry too much. 

• Like 2

2nd Astra shot Bang Sue today. Jabbed ten minutes after arrival, waited 30 minutes then directed right into certificate queue. Received certificate and easily registered with Mor Prom app which shows my digital pass as Vaccinated status. Good to go.. Until the next pandemic I guess. 

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I scanned the QR code and my son tells me I apparently need to use a True phone to get a signed and stamped original. 

Did you not get a signed and stamped hard copy after your second jab ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Did you not get a signed and stamped hard copy after your second jab ?

No. I had to ask for the certificate as it was not offered and I did not realise it until I got home 65km away. 

My bad but I will be up there again on Thursday and I will take a photo copy (and the original) with me and see I can get a replacement.

• Like 2

On 10/13/2021 at 1:33 PM, JJBloke said:

I scanned the QR code on the yellow certificate I got from the jab place

I was under the impression that one has to do a separate application for the Yellow Certificate, it is not given on jab day.

The folk at the place I went to set up Mor Prom for me as I was waiting the 30 minutes after my second jab.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I was under the impression that one has to do a separate application for the Yellow Certificate, it is not given on jab day.

The folk at the place I went to set up Mor Prom for me as I was waiting the 30 minutes after my second jab.

No,  I received my yellow certificate today immediately after my second shot at Bang Sue station. Used it to register on Nor Prom app which shows my digital health pass necessary for domestic flights soon. 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 2:15 AM, ebice said:

Ok, i just signed up with the mor-prom app, added 13 digit 60000XXXX number, mobile No.  and on 1st attempt error: "does not recognize mobile number"

2nd attempt, successful, received OTP, set up an account with a password and in the app clicked on "Vaccine Covid-19 Certificate", it shows the certificate and vaccine data. barcode etc, If you scan the barcode, it opens another MoPH site with all your details, covid test results, etc,. AND it shows your nationality, which in my case erroneously states "Thai".

Mor Prom ap I'm seeing wants my Thai ID number first - which I don't have.  What sis you use to get past the Thai ID part?

2 minutes ago, USEpat said:

Mor Prom ap I'm seeing wants my Thai ID number first - which I don't have.  What sis you use to get past the Thai ID part?

use the 13 digit 60000XXXX number on your certificate then your mobile number you supplied when first registering. mobile No. 

4 hours ago, tonray said:

2nd Astra shot Bang Sue today. Jabbed ten minutes after arrival, waited 30 minutes then directed right into certificate queue. Received certificate and easily registered with Mor Prom app which shows my digital pass as Vaccinated status. Good to go.. Until the next pandemic I guess. 

Also did the two shots at Bang Sue and have the "certificate" showing the two shots. Scanning the QR Code and the AP both required a Thai ID Number.  Nothing "appeared" with the QR scan or the Mor Prom app lacking the credentials to set up the account. 

Go Figure...................... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NE1 said:

use the 13 digit 60000XXXX number on your certificate then your mobile number you supplied when first registering. mobile No. 

I'd love to, but there is no 13 Digit 60000XXXX number anywhere on the paper I got from Bon Song - Central RR Station.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, USEpat said:

Also did the two shots at Bang Sue and have the "certificate" showing the two shots. Scanning the QR Code and the AP both required a Thai ID Number.  Nothing "appeared" with the QR scan or the Mor Prom app lacking the credentials to set up the account. 

Use the 600000xxxxxxx number on your certificate. 

4 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Its amazing people still asking this question.

Its probably been answered 100 times on these threads (your answer #101).

• Confused 1

Just now, USEpat said:

I'd love to, but there is no 13 Digit 60000XXXX number anywhere on the paper I got from Bon Song - Central RR Station.

...................and I was an old-guy-walk-in up there in Bangkok, so had no pre-existing registration number,  thanks

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, USEpat said:

Here's what I got at the 2nd shot in Bangkok..................

COVID Doc.JPG

That's Not your yellow certificate.  You should have taken that to the bank of data entry folks and they would have generated the yellow certificate with ID number.  It wasn't obvious,  it was easy to miss and it's not mandatory,  some people simply walked out instead of queuing for cert. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, USEpat said:

Same for me. I got a one page white "Thailand Certificate of Covid 19 Vacination"

Shows both jabs, but NO 16 digit number.

Can't figure it either.

9 hours ago, tonray said:

That's Not your yellow certificate.  You should have taken that to the bank of data entry folks and they would have generated the yellow certificate with ID number.  It wasn't obvious,  it was easy to miss and it's not mandatory,  some people simply walked out instead of queuing for cert. 

So how can we get that? Going back to Bang Sue takes over an hour for me.

How  can we get to that table where they generate the certificate? Walk in the back door??

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JohnOFphon said:

So how can we get that? Going back to Bang Sue takes over an hour for me.

How  can we get to that table where they generate the certificate? Walk in the back door??

Yes.. I would definitely try that.  The certificate table was right behind the observation area where you sit after your jab.. The last stage before the exit area.  I'm an hour away myself,  it's not that far.  I'd go and ask the guys who check papers upon exit.  I can't imagine they'd decline you

15 hours ago, couchpotato said:

Its amazing people still asking this question.

Its probably been answered 100 times on these threads (your answer #101).

Does it really matter how many times it is answered.

Not to most posters especially those who cannot read or understand Thai.

Edited by billd766
Bad spelling

5 hours ago, tonray said:

Yes.. I would definitely try that.  The certificate table was right behind the observation area where you sit after your jab.. The last stage before the exit area.  I'm an hour away myself,  it's not that far.  I'd go and ask the guys who check papers upon exit.  I can't imagine they'd decline you

When I think back on that day...I remember a young lady signaling me over just before the exit.

I now realize she was the one that would of given me the form I am missing.

I was in a hurry to get out....stupid me.

So when is that site open? hours and days if anyone knows.

1 hour ago, JohnOFphon said:

When I think back on that day...I remember a young lady signaling me over just before the exit.

I now realize she was the one that would of given me the form I am missing.

I was in a hurry to get out....stupid me.

So when is that site open? hours and days if anyone knows.

After I sat out my 30 minutes I was going to ask about the cert but a foreigner a few ahead of me in line to get his ☑ asked first and I just followed him into the queue 

Edited by tonray
  • Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 2:23 PM, Uroller said:

I’m not sure the MorProm app will work when arriving in other countries, you can take your vaccine certificate to department of health and they will give you an official looking vaccine passport. It will cost you 50 baht????

Do you know where I can do this in Pattaya (I was vaccinated at the Community Hall in SriRacha). 

On 10/14/2021 at 8:36 AM, Expat68 said:

Unfortunately I can't make either work. Line will not scan my QR Code and Mor Prom app does not work

Just found out the reason, there was a message in Thai, asked my wife, she said my telephone is not registered but hers is, need to go where vaccinated and update records

19 hours ago, USEpat said:

Right - well after the 30 minute wait to see if I would go into convulsions, I was directed to the exit.....................being a good follower of directions, out I went.................  Appreciate your help.  I wonder if I can persuade a local Chonburi hospital to do the entry for me.

Same for me though I was directed to scan a QR code on exit which they told me would have my certificate on it in the next few days, 3 seeks later the records of both jabs were there but I would hardly call it a "Certificate"  (Doesn't even have my date of birth on it, just name & passport number). 

No joy in registering for the Mor Phrom app, I've tried using 6000000 in from of the 6 digit number I was given for my 1st appointment but it fails (Doesn't help that they put my mobile number in wrong & despite telling them at both jabs I don't think it's been updated).

I'm begining to think the easiest thing to do is to have a couple of months in the UK, get re-jabbed (after 2 weeks self quarantine as I've had SinoPharm) &  come back with a UK Covid Passport... 

3 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Same for me though I was directed to scan a QR code on exit which they told me would have my certificate on it in the next few days, 3 seeks later the records of both jabs were there but I would hardly call it a "Certificate"  (Doesn't even have my date of birth on it, just name & passport number). 

i

No joy in registering for the Mor Phrom app, I've tried using 6000000 in from of the 6 digit number I was given for my 1st appointment but it fails (Doesn't help that they put my mobile number in wrong & despite telling them at both jabs I don't think it's been updated).

I'm begining to think the easiest thing to do is to have a couple of months in the UK, get re-jabbed (after 2 weeks self quarantine as I've had SinoPharm) &  come back with a UK Covid Passport... 

The local Chonburi hospitals turned me down, so it's back to Bangkok in the morning to revisit the main vaccine center where I got both shots and persuade them that somehow i missed that last step leading to the yellow vaccination certificate which has the all-important 6XXXX.......... number.

• Like 2