What is it about yourself that you think or thought attracts women to you?

NoshowJones

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It doesn't , I don't want them to be chasing me . 

I told five different females this month that I am not interested in sex or a relationship 

That's awful. Maybe you should just get a shirt to let them know not to waste theirs or your time.

download.jpg

2 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I have been with my wife for a very happy 15 years, and certainly do not chase females, but I still love looking at them. I think there would be something wrong with me if I didn't. ????

Looking and Leering at other peoples partners is is rather creepy , I see it quite often in shopping centers , older felangs walking around staring at younger females with a lustful loo in their eye 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Any normal farangs out there who does not like looking at attractive young females? What are normal guys any age supposed to do when a young attractive female comes into sight, look away??

Normal guys wouldnt be leering at younger females to even notice what they looked like .

Its abnormal for any guys to spend their time leering at females, let alone older guys 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Normal guys wouldnt be leering at younger females to even notice what they looked like .

Its abnormal for any guys to spend their time leering at females, let alone older guys 

Depends on ones definition of "normal". Ok leering is out but looking is fair enough.

I am getting to old not to enjoy beauty when I see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hmm,

Must be my devilish good looks, swashbuckling personality, solid financial standing, a tongue that can stay at 33HZ for an hr, and a certain generous appendage that almost always can go "where no man has gone before (excluding Sulu of course)".  But, honestly, it's mostly the money.

Edited by DrPhibes
Content
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sherwood said:

Depends on ones definition of "normal". Ok leering is out but looking is fair enough.

I have noticed some older felang guys in shopping malls and they hold their gaze on every female in sight   , every female that walks by , they look at them as if its the first time that they've ever seen a Female .

Its a look of lust and frustration and they imaging what the female would look like with no clothes on 

24 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

If your idea of leering is similar to mine, then I would agree with you.

7 minutes ago, sherwood said:

I think we're hard wired to assess everyone we encounter.  A quick up and down checking how fertile a woman is and how much of a physical threat a man is. 

Do our eyes linger more on the woman?  For sure.  Just don't break your neck to stare at her as you walk past or have a "phworr" look on your face.

Also, we take in masses of information both consciously and unconsciously, with our direct gaze and our peripheral vision.  The idea that we would be walking along and everyone near us is just a shapeless grey blob unless you consciously and deliberately focus in on them is pretty ridiculous.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I think we're hard wired to assess everyone we encounter.  A quick up and down checking how fertile a woman is and how much of a physical threat a man is. 

That was when we were dressed in loincloths' and walked around with clubs in our hands looking out for tyrannosaurus rex's  , the human species have moved on since then  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have noticed some older felang guys in shopping malls k

and they hold their gaze on every female in sight   , every female that walks by , they look at them as if its the first time that they've ever seen a Female .

Its a loo

of lust and frustration and they imaging what the female would look like with no clothes on 

"I have noticed some older felang guys in shopping malls k"

I can't say I have noticed that at all, but then I don't notice any men.

But lets get back on topic, what attracts girls to you?

Edited by possum1931
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Alas, the human brain has not.

For most of us it has , we don't walk down the streets sizing up males to see if we could beat them in a fight and sizing up females to see whether they would be worth impregnating .

Our intelligence over rules the animal instinct that  other Males are a threat and that other Females are sexually available 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

For most of us it has

It hasn't.

we don't walk down the streets sizing up males to see if we could beat them in a fight and sizing up females to see whether they would be worth impregnating .

You aren't aware of it.  This happens at a subconscious level and you only perceive the effects.  If you've found a way to easily and permanently overrule your subconscious, you should be making a fortune in the coaching and personal development field, it would basically be a miracle.

Our intelligence over rules the animal instinct that  other Males are a threat and that other Females are sexually available 

Not really.  The urges still remain.  We can, of course, reason and correct behavior when we notice it, but, like any other urge that stems from our primitive mind, motivation, discipline, food, exercise, addictions, it is a difficult battle to win.

You might personally be an outlier, or you could have a medical problem, but you can't ignore masses of research on this topic based on your personal experience (or your opinion on what you believe you perceive).  The function of the subconscious mind is pretty well established and basically a truism.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

It hasn't.

You aren't aware of it.  This happens at a subconscious level and you only perceive the effects.  If you've found a way to easily and permanently overrule your subconscious, you should be making a fortune in the coaching and personal development field, it would basically be a miracle.

Not really.  The urges still remain.  We can, of course, reason and correct behavior when we notice it, but, like any other urge that stems from our primitive mind, motivation, discipline, food, exercise, addictions, it is a difficult battle to win.

You might personally be an outlier, or you could have a medical problem, but you can't ignore masses of research on this topic based on your personal experience (or your opinion on what you believe you perceive).  The function of the subconscious mind is pretty well established and basically a truism.

If when you walk down the street , you check out every other passing Male because you think that he may be an enemy and mat attack you , you may be paranoid ?

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Looking and Leering at other peoples partners is is rather creepy , I see it quite often in shopping centers , older felangs walking around staring at younger females with a lustful loo in their eye 

45 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have noticed some older felang guys in shopping malls and they hold their gaze on every female in sight

You seem to spend a lot of time watching older farangs and what they do. Also creepy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Cannot really help not noticing them , they walk around shopping malls staring at younger females and think that no one notices 

If a great pair of legs walk past, you won't catch me looking at the ceiling or old farangs to check if they are looking too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1