Phuket pubs, bars to remain closed, but alcohol in restaurants may be sold until 11pm

webfact

from link : Service places, establishments similar to service places, entertainment places, pubs, bars, and karaoke will remain closed,” the new order confirmed.

“Dancing is prohibited, and prohibited from being allowed, and [ it is prohibited] to organise a dance performance,” the order confirmed.

Sounds like a cracking holiday. Who on earth apart from people that need to go to Thailand are going to put up with all the restrictions on entry and this total clap trap on top of it ? Maybe when they finally allow partying and dancing they can ask Kevin Bacon to cut the ribbon

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The streets never wake up with all the other businesses and activities that co-exist, everything will stay boring everywhere. Aside of that this restaurant drinking style will have longer effects as soon bars and pubs do reopen.

They really kind of ask for bad reports, vlogs and news over time by doing this as well as soon the first drop in that did gamble on a nice holiday.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

A former GF sent me a video two days ago to wind me up she was in a bar with many others knocking the booze back and listening to a live band so who is telling the truth she sent it to me as I had mentioned to her that I was fed up waiting for our little island to open up rather than to be serving beer under the counter in tin mugs the date and time was on the vid so I knew it was real 

6 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

A former GF sent me a video two days ago to wind me up she was in a bar with many others knocking the booze back and listening to a live band so who is telling the truth she sent it to me as I had mentioned to her that I was fed up waiting for our little island to open up rather than to be serving beer under the counter in tin mugs the date and time was on the vid so I knew it was real 

It was real, plenty of bars/restaurants open all over the island and have been for a few weeks.

Edited by beechbum