Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

Hi.

I applied for the Thailand Pass in the morning at 1-st of November and my flight is at 10-th of Nov. Still no reply yet. I'm planning to stay there for 3 months and I got a visa in advance. I have some concerns related to Thailand Pass.

I used an email on icloud.com Is it working or not? I see that some people had problems with Hotmail. I got a confirmation message but no decision yet.

I have EU Covid Certificate so no passport number, 1-st dose data and batch numbers there. Additionally to this certificate I attached a small paper with vaccination dates and batch numbers which I got at the vaccination point. It was the only option. Did anyone got approval with such vaccination documents?

At 1-st on Nov there we no hotels which provide transfer, test and 1 night stay on Phuket (Bangkok only). I discussed the transfer with the hotel and booked the test at the airport (then it was possible to register without SHABA ID). In my Thailand Pass application I attached SHABA SHA+ certificate which was sent by the hotel. Is it enough or may cause some problems?

I'm very concerned that the departure is soon and I'm in a risky situation. Because of the trip I even left the apartment with losing security deposit. :O Maybe I should resubmit the application with different email and more booking info (payment for transfer, test)?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frequent said:

First submission myself 1 Nov using hotmail - success message but no email. error on my part with vaccine cert.

Unable to resubmit to to API stuff.

First submission wife & kids 1 Nov using hotmail - success message but no email.

Second submission myself 2 Nov using gmail and Chrome Incognito - success message with email - 24 hours later nothing further.

Second submission wife & kids 3 Nov using iCloud email and Chrome Incognito - success message with email - waiting to see now how long this takes.

Incredibly frustrating when you can't check progress of the applications. Fly on the 11th, so still time but how long does it take if its meant to be automated!!

im in the same boat as you..... every email that goes off im thinking it could be it.

wish you the best of luck

Got my Thailand Pass QR code, i apply first on Monday for the TP.

And then yesterday again and get the email with confirmation that they received the info.

This morning at 2am (Dutch time) i get the approval email with QR code, they say scan it on your mobile

Then you will see the consular page with your information on it.

Then you get the Morchana app on mobile, DONT scan your QR code with it, because it will say after your thailand information is invalid.

What you need to do is take the ''Thailand Pass ID'' from your consular page and fill this in the Morchana app with your other personal info.

Then after you will see a QR code on the app, BUT mine is in Orange (meaning medium risk)

whatever that means because as far as i know i have 2 vaccines (Pfizer) and im not sick, maybe its because im outside of Thailand?

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-03 at 09.26.29.jpeg

Edited by theobosch1962
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Zmicier said:

Hi.

I applied for the Thailand Pass in the morning at 1-st of November and my flight is at 10-th of Nov. Still no reply yet. I'm planning to stay there for 3 months and I got a visa in advance. I have some concerns related to Thailand Pass.

I used an email on icloud.com Is it working or not? I see that some people had problems with Hotmail. I got a confirmation message but no decision yet.

I have EU Covid Certificate so no passport number, 1-st dose data and batch numbers there. Additionally to this certificate I attached a small paper with vaccination dates and batch numbers which I got at the vaccination point. It was the only option. Did anyone got approval with such vaccination documents?

At 1-st on Nov there we no hotels which provide transfer, test and 1 night stay on Phuket (Bangkok only). I discussed the transfer with the hotel and booked the test at the airport (then it was possible to register without SHABA ID). In my Thailand Pass application I attached SHABA SHA+ certificate which was sent by the hotel. Is it enough or may cause some problems?

I'm very concerned that the departure is soon and I'm in a risky situation. Because of the trip I even left the apartment with losing security deposit. ???? Maybe I should resubmit the application with different email and more booking info (payment for transfer, test)?

if you have had your conformation email back you in the best position you can be, the issue is when you dont have that email.

i applied at lease 50 times, 3 went through all on different emails 1 came back with need to wait 7 days so im happy enough with that.

Guest jonzboy
6 hours ago, Gustomucho said:

This is so concerning, I wonder if the problem is on Hotmail outright blocking or on TP system, whatever is the reason, I hope they figure it out because it creates a big freaking mess for everyone... having to resubmit and wondering if they will block one because it was already submitted... what a cluster <deleted>!

I had a similar problem last week when booking PCR tests with thailandpsas for Phuket entry.  My registration failed to generate a confirmatory email when I used my hotmail email address.  Either that or it gets blocked somewhere as suggested.  I redid it using a yahoo email address and voila, immediate success.

15 hours ago, alyx said:

Well...just tried and still not working

Can anyone confirm that the were able to access the page following the registration of the Janssen unidose by passing the second dose : I can't

I just tried it, seems they really fixed it. I chose Janssen from the dropdown menu and after i selected it, the menu to submit a second dose was gone, i was able to get to the next page, no issues at all.

2 minutes ago, Soulman1980 said:

I just tried it, seems they really fixed it. I chose Janssen from the dropdown menu and after i selected it, the menu to submit a second dose was gone, i was able to get to the next page, no issues at all.

Yep 

i succeeded a few hours ago Thanks 

4 minutes ago, buknecerze said:

I'm from EU and can only get vacination certificate which says dose 2/2. Government portal doesn't give out the first dose certificate (as it is useless info).

Did anyone have/solve this problem?

I also am in the same boat as you and read a post that they were refused due to no date for 1st dose. Did anyone apply and succeed with a Vacc cert like this?

6 minutes ago, buknecerze said:

I'm from EU and can only get vacination certificate which says dose 2/2. Government portal doesn't give out the first dose certificate (as it is useless info).

Did anyone have/solve this problem?

I don't know where you are from in europe but in France we can go bak to our vaccination center and they can give us back our vaccination synthesis for the first dose and it seems like you can get it back from every medical worker 

I submitted my docos on 1st of November, got instant email receipt, and waited for 2 days....nothing.

After reading here and there that people are getting multiple Thailand pass QR codes decided to do another submission with some changes:

* used my gmail address

* added extra blank space after my passport number

* as my name on the EU vax certificate has middle name (my Australian passport doesn't), I did some image crafting - created a new jpeg file with explanation why my name may be different (just jpeg file with some text inside), then concatenated that with my EU passport, then concatenated the concatenated image with my EU digital certificate jpeg ????

* concatenated in a single image my Phuket SHABA booking receipt and my receipt for paid PCR test and uploaded under accommodation (first time uploaded SHABA only, no PCR test receipt)

Submitted this in received the Thailand Pass QR code in 30 sec!

Still used the CORS extension, so have no idea whether they fixed it or not.

So whoever needs to fly urgently and submitted the first day (the big mess) their application, maybe is worth submitting a new one, just keep adding blanks after the passport number and maybe use a different email addresses.

TIP: If you are a bit computer savvy, have more complicated paperwork, or received a rejection, try to submit new application and concatenate jpeg images with explanatory text to your paperwork, especially the vaccination and insurance. I think this is the only way now to convey explanatory message with your application, if they look at what you have uploaded they would see and read it.

Who else is having issues with the Morchana app?

i finally received my QR code but when scanning it, it simply says “Invalid Thailand Pass Information”. I also tried entering information manually….same thing. Simply doesn’t work!!

This whole process is so frustrating.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MixPiano said:

Got the approval 12 hours after submission. I should mention that I've uploaded two electronic generated QR codes for first and second vaccination additional to the certificates (EU certs without passport number).

Did your EU cert just give date for final or second dose and have 2/2 on it or did it give details of first dose also as this was previously an issue.

Hi folks,

Have been lurking in this thread, but i just received my approval and QR code and wanted to let you all know what i did and timelines as it may help someone. 

- applied on 1st Nov, no confirmation email, but on screen success message. (using hotmail)

- heard nothing for days, then went hunting and found this forum.

- created a new gmail account this morning and reattempted registration

- *** confirmation email and approval with QR received in under a minute*** (obviously automated)

About me:

- British passport, but living in Spain

- Used EU Covid certificate with QR code/ no other docs for this (uploaded the same cert for both doses) Note that i took a screengrab of the QR and uploaded seperately on both doses.

-Insurance cert uploaded was purchased from AXA

-Agoda hotel confirmation that states test and transport is included in booking

Hopefully this may help someone. G. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gdog said:

Hi folks,

Have been lurking in this thread, but i just received my approval and QR code and wanted to let you all know what i did and timelines as it may help someone. 

- applied on 1st Nov, no confirmation email, but on screen success message. (using hotmail)

- heard nothing for days, then went hunting and found this forum.

- created a new gmail account this morning and reattempted registration

- *** confirmation email and approval with QR received in under a minute*** (obviously automated)

About me:

- British passport, but living in Spain

- Used EU Covid certificate with QR code/ no other docs for this (uploaded the same cert for both doses) Note that i took a screengrab of the QR and uploaded seperately on both doses.

-Insurance cert uploaded was purchased from AXA

-Agoda hotel confirmation that states test and transport is included in booking

Hopefully this may help someone. G. 

Hi gdog, did your EU cert show dates of first and second doses or just the date of final dose?

19 minutes ago, Stephanhassel said:

i finally received my QR code but when scanning it, it simply says “Invalid Thailand Pass Information”. I also tried entering information manually….same thing. Simply doesn’t work!!

Well the approval email doesn’t say anything about you have to do that. It says „When arriving in Thailand, please present your documents and Thailand Pass QR Code to the immigration and disease control officers.“. So just stick to the process I guess ????

• Like 1

I submitted the application at 1-st of November. No answer. I read the forum and see that people submit many applications and decided to create one more. I got a confirmation and QR instantly the same minute.

I'm afraid that likely they have some technical issue and applications received in the first day may be stuck.

24 minutes ago, TsyTi said:

I don't know where you are from in europe but in France we can go bak to our vaccination center and they can give us back our vaccination synthesis for the first dose and it seems like you can get it back from every medical worker 

yes  i'm nurse and i may access to ameli pro where you get the "synthese" for each vaccine

so any nurse ,doctor may get it for you

1 minute ago, Zmicier said:

I submitted the application at 1-st of November. No answer. I read the forum and see that people submit many applications and decided to create one more. I got a confirmation and QR instantly the same minute.

I'm afraid that likely they have some technical issue and applications received in the first day may be stuck.

That’s a bit weird though, nobody can check and verify all the information within a minute. 

But congrats on getting your QR Code!

29 minutes ago, Stephanhassel said:

yes idem for my wife and mine 

just try now 24 hours later and yep MorChana valid the QR Code

so maybe it's just a time question

Edited by ratus
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, gdog said:

No, it just shows 2/2 and the date of the final vaccine. No date for the 1st vaccine on the cert.

Cert doesn't have passport number or nationality either.

Thanks for the reply mine is the same as yours, so hopefully it will be accepted when I apply.

Did anyone who got the QR code immediately submitted the application today (3rd of November)? I applied on 1st of november, i did 2 applications because i didnt recieve the confirmation email, and then, 10+ hours hours after the submissions i recieved two confirmation emails. Still no QR code tho. Is there somebody in a similar situation? Iam flying on 11th of Nov. 

15 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

however, I can see that once the bugs are ironed out it will be better as it is a ‘single phase’ process.

Thanks Richard for your reply! I agree, once the bugs are fixed it should be easier as it is supposed to be one step only!
I just felt like that from a traveller's view it feels like being stuck in a time machine - we are required to handle the exact same amount of bureaucracy as with the CoE only that the required SHA hotel stay is shorter ????

15 minutes ago, GatesheadGirl said:

Guys how about a little survey? Can anyone please shortly state

what day you submitted - when/if not (xx) you received your TP - when is your flight?

So that we all get an idea of how it works rn? 
As for me:

Submitted 01/11 - XX - flight 10/11

myself Submitted 1/11 (1 p.m. CET) - approved 2/11 (4 a.m. CET) - flight 6/11

girlfriend Submitted 1/11 (2 p.m. CET) - xx - flight 6/11

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, SpecialSalami said:

I registered using my Social Security card right when the system went live and got approved about 2 hours ago. 

Just uploaded the card, nothing else regarding the insurance coverage. 

I also had no passport number or nationality written on my EU vaccination certificates. 

The actual card itself? I ask because my card is expired about 9 years ago but I was told they don't issue new cards. I did get a q r code from Social Security in the wallet that looks like this. I am assuming this is acceptable as well as it came from Social Security Administration and when the Q R code is scanned it says my number is valid.

Capture+_2021-11-03-17-14-58~2.png

Wow this is nuts, I submitted the first day and the second day but no confrmation yet. Is the assumption that if I dont have my now its not coming? Crazy you got instant acceptance.  I wonder if its the time of day- you are ahead of Thailand in Oz? If i do it now its already gone 5pm there. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Smash said:

Crazy you got instant acceptance.

Yes indeed which makes me even more nervous about my missing confirmation.
I guess this means TP is indeed supposed to be an automated process.

Maybe some applications are accepted automatically and others are forwarded in the system for manual approval?