Where is my Thailand pass application gone to? Who has it?

07 11 2021:  I completed and sent in my application and it has just disappeared.  No 'thank you' note or any other acknowledgement such as a file ref # that it got anywhere.  I now realize that I did not upload my retirement visa and re entry authorization stamp. (They had asked for a copy of my passport only).  I had applied and got a COE and when there was something missing a note arrived within hours (it seemed) requesting a correction.  So I supplied the missing information and sent it back.  The French Thai Embassy sent my COE following 2 of these correction exchanges.  I just tried to go through the Thailand Pass application site and it showed only the first page of the conditions that I must accept and the 'continue' button at the bottom is inactive.  Any ideas how I can contact the recipient of my application?  Thanks

Actually I am in Thailand but plan to leave for visiting my family. I have submitted a Thailand Pass request on the 1st of November (AQ BKK 1 night quarantine) but I haven't received any confirmation e-mail.

What is the delay for you guyz? 

A visa company told me that embassies are the one validating the process

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, JayLeno said:

Not according to the Embassy in London;

"(Remarks The “Thailand Pass” will be approved by the central authorities in Thailand NOT the Royal Thailand Embassy. Therefore, please allow sufficient time for approval after registering for the “Thailand Pass”.)"

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JayLeno said:

UPDATE: I just got the confirmation. I have submitted the Thailand Pass using a letter of employment from my company

For insurance?

What did it state? Just employment? Insurance coverage thru employer?

Do you have Thai Social Security?

My Certificate of employment mentioned the following information:

• Logo + name company 
  • Address + phone of company
  • Date
  • My name
  • My position
  • My starting date
  • My passport number
  • My work permit number
  • My social security number
  • My tax ID
  • Stamp + signature of the HR

During the Thailand Pass registration I did selected that I had an insurance coverage of 50,000 USD and uploaded the certificate of employment (which had no mention of any insurance). My company is BOI.

• Like 1

The COE was handled by the Thai embassy staff in the country you applied.  Basically a fully manual system.  So as your experience demonstrates it was easy to resolve issues.  This new pass is handled by a nameless central processing facility in Thailand.   I do understand why they had to go in this direction … embassy staff scouts not be expected to handle the volume of applications that will eventually come through the new pass system. I have no idea how you contact them but I would guess its are not set up with the assumption that they will have to field calls/questions … it’s all automated you see.

On 11/6/2021 at 11:11 PM, federicoP said:

My answer could be stupid but, depending on how the contrast of your pc screen is set, you could not see a small square that needs to be checked at the bottom, on the left side

Exactly! so frustrating also somebody should post this     (ATTN. EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK YOUR E-MAIL JUNK FOLDER).   That’s where I get all my acknowledgment letters and even the approval

On 11/7/2021 at 12:48 AM, JayLeno said:

Actually I am in Thailand but plan to leave for visiting my family. I have submitted a Thailand Pass request on the 1st of November (AQ BKK 1 night quarantine) but I haven't received any confirmation e-mail.

What is the delay for you guyz? 

Check your e-mail junk folder that’s where all mine were

22 hours ago, AlaskaDave said:

I have received a lot of help in this forum so I thought i'd report on my progress through the Thailand Pass system

I uploaded my documents (hotel confirmation, vaccination card, copies of passport, and insurance cover, to the TP system on Nov 2. I received an acknowledgement a few hours later. My approval and QR-code was sent on Nov 6 at 11:30 pm. That means the turnaround was approximately 4 days. It also means Thai Immigration is working on weekends. My Thai wife assured me that Thai government people don't work on weekends, which I must admit is generally true, but seeing as there is such a large number of applicants, I guess they're running full bore to clear the queue.

The hardest part of this abominable system is the wait. I have about US$1500 invested in hotel, flight and insurance so it would be very expensive to be denied entry so late in the game. But last night, my QR-Code arrived by email. My flight leaves Portland on Nov 10.

Best of luck to those of you who are still waiting.

Check your e-mails junk folder it’s where my things ended up in

On 11/15/2021 at 4:46 PM, JayLeno said:

UPDATE: I changed my flight company (I arrive the same date in Thailand). I submitted a new Thailand pass request and it was rejected (with the exact same details)

So, what happened?  Did you arrive in Thailand and got stuck in the AP?  

2 hours ago, notrub said:

So, what happened?  Did you arrive in Thailand and got stuck in the AP?  

Actually, I am still in Thailand and I am travelling soon. So what happened, is that I will keep my original pass because I haven't changed the flight arrival date (you can keep the same pass as long as your flight details within 72 hours). There is no need to submit a new request, which I didn't know at first. But it just highlight how bad and random is their system and I was lucky to have been accepted at first...

Edited by JayLeno

4 minutes ago, JayLeno said:

(you can keep the same pass as long as your flight details within 72 hours).

But if you change your flight by one day ( for example ) do you then not need new booking from hotel with new date and flight times etc so they can arrange M and G at airport & arrange testing etc?

Curious...

48 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

But if you change your flight by one day ( for example ) do you then not need new booking from hotel with new date and flight times etc so they can arrange M and G at airport & arrange testing etc?

Curious...

Yes

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

So then does that not mean you're starting the TP process from the begining or you can now edit details?

Not needed if the change is less than 72 hours.

He only needed to change his hotel, transport and test time to the new arrival date/time.

33 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

So it'sd now possible to enter TP websitr to edit data?

He did it directly with hotel to change his data and time for it and etc.

No need to change anything on the Thailand Pass site for less than a 72 hour change.

• Like 1