Easy To Get US Bank Ac For No-us Residents

I recently discovered an American Bank that will open an account for NON-US RESIDENTS. Account has online banking, VISA Debit Card, Check Book can wire transfer to your Thai Bank via online banking at a much more competitive rate than Paypal give.

This account can be linked to Paypal, eBay, Bidpay www.bidpay.com (a better alt. to Paypal but requires US account. They transfer funds immediately upon receipt to your US account, and are eBay approved)

Transfers to the US account take 3-4days from paypal and are fee free, and funds can be withdrawn from ATM using Visa Debit card, or wired to you overseas bank account via online banking, giving you a 2-5baht better rate than Paypal.

Can be opened with only a passport, but some applicants may be asked for extra ID like Drivers Lic, bank statement, Utility bills etc, but Passport alone is usually enough

Application time from when you post to when you receive the welcome pack is approx 2 weeks.

I am not an agent for the bank. I will supply you the forms and instructions FOR FREE!!!! You do not send me your forms, ID or any money... You deal direct with the Bank.

I have opened this thread purely to share my find FOR FREE!!! with other Farang getting ripped off by paypal.

IM me for info

Cheers

WILL NEED YOUR EMAIL AND YOU WILL BE EMAILED IT IN TWO PARTS!!! I AM ONLINE GENERALLY ONCE DAY SO MAY TAKE TIME TO ANSWER.

IF YOU THINK THE INFO IS OF VALUE PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE!!!!

If this is a legit post why won't you name the bank and post contact info for it.

Since you insist on being the middleman "FOR FREE!!" I suspect a commission or finder's fee if this is not an outright troll.

I am not getting any commission as my info is not anywhere on any of the paperwork, You cannot apply online, as you will not fill in all the right paperwork. You can go ahead and try if you like or you can stop thinking you know it all request the info and use the correct forms to the correct address with the right ID all completed correctly as there are sample forms to fill in to guide you.

PS SPEPTICS DONT WASTE MY TIME. I GENUINELY OFFERING THIS FOR FREE!!! IF I AM NICE ENOUGH TO USE MY TIME TO SEND INFO, THEN PLEASE BE POLITE

Isn't there a forum rule against cheesy 419/MLM/spam type posts?

:o

OK THIS IS NOT A 419/MLM POST, AND SORRY I MISSPLET SCEPTIC IN MY LAST POST!!!!

AND IF YOU READ THE POST, YOU CANNOT APPLY ONLINE FOR THIS ACCONT THAT'S WHY THERE IS NO LINK!!!!

AS SOME F YOU SEEM TO BE BENT ON RUBBISHING MY NAME ON HERE, I AM NO LONGER OFFER THIS INFORMATION TO YOU UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE.

THIS WAS A GENUINE OPPERTUNITY TO GET FREE INFO TO HELP WITH YOUR EBAY TRADING AND SAVE MONEY ON PAYPAL FEEs,

CONSIDER THIS TOPIC FINISHED

The people who want take the P**S can just <deleted> OFF and get a life!!!

If you want the info now, you can pay for any of the services advertised on the Google ads above.

I was trying to offer for free what I bought and used successfully, to help members here. But some members have too much attitude, and seem to just want to rubbish and judge me without first finding out about the account. Those people who directy asked me in a PM the names and links for the banks got them.

BUT AS I KEEP REPEATING YOU CANNOT APPLY ONLINE FOR THESE ACCOUNTS!!!

THIS THREAD IS DEAD AND IF YOU WANT THE INFO, CLICK ON THE GOOGLE ADS, OR GOOGLE SEARCH US BANK ACCOUNTS AND PAY FOR IT!!!!

Edited by jaede

I used Paypal for several years while still living in the US. When I moved to Thailand they froze (limited?) my account and after trying to contact them many times I decided to cancel the account. I wasn't able to even cancel. I canceled a credit card that was linked and instructed my bank to ignore any transaction that may come from them. I am convinced that they have no people working there. The computers who always answered me were stupid also. I now refuse to use any service connected to Paypal.

If you want the info now, you can pay for any of the services advertised on the Google ads above.

I was trying to offer for free what I bought and used successfully, to help members here. But some members have too much attitude, and seem to just want to rubbish and judge me without first finding out about the account. Those people who directy asked me in a PM the names and links for the banks got them.

THIS THREAD IS DEAD AND IF YOU WANT THE INFO, CLICK ON THE GOOGLE ADS, OR GOOGLE SEARCH US BANK ACCOUNTS AND PAY FOR IT!!!!

But why can't you at least name the bank so people know it's legit? Remember, this is an anonymous forum. We have no idea who you are.

But why can't you at least name the bank so people know it's legit? Remember, this is an anonymous forum. We have no idea who you are.

Wells Fargo Bank Have a IPB Account with a Gold Visa Debit card is a bit of a hassle with paperwork, but doable with all your paperwork in order. www.wellsfargo.com

The other with the Platinum Visa Debit Card (although not platinum in colour, so why they call it platinum I dont know) is with E'TRADE (www.etrade.com) this is brokerage account for online trading but can be used the same as a checking account, doesnt have to be used for trading.

As said before Cannot apply online if live outside the US as might get the forms wrong or complete them wrong, but go test your luck, or pay one of the google ads for the forms and info for the same banks I stated.

NOW PLEASE CAN WE LEAVE THIS THREAD AS DEAD!!!!

Jaede.

Ever had that feeling ? :o Not the brightest star in the sky, are you ?

Naka.

And what inspired you to that stupid ignorant remark!!!! Do you know me personally...???? No!!! So P**S OFF and keep your smart assed comments to yourself, easy for you to be a smart ass hiding behind your computer.

Wells Fargo Bank Have a IPB Account with a Gold Visa Debit card is a bit of a hassle with paperwork, but doable with all your paperwork in order. www.wellsfargo.com

The other with the Platinum Visa Debit Card (although not platinum in colour, so why they call it platinum I dont know) is with E'TRADE (www.etrade.com) this is brokerage account for online trading but can be used the same as a checking account, doesnt have to be used for trading.

As said before Cannot apply online if live outside the US as might get the forms wrong or complete them wrong, but go test your luck, or pay one of the google ads for the forms and info for the same banks I stated.

Now see, that's all you had to do. Both are well recognized and apparently there is nothing shady about it. The other posters were just hesitant because of the "pssst... come here, you want a bank account?" approach you were taking.

It doesn't matter if they can't apply online. The problem for non-US residents isn't that. The problem is the restrictions requiring US residence AND more often at least a social security number. If your info is accurate (and no worries, because people can simply call the banks up to confirm the info) and Wells Fargo allows folks without SS#'s to open accounts (I don't know... never heard of the IPB myself, but have a few regular checkings and savings accounts with them).... all one has to do is fly to the US and open a couple accounts. For high volume sellers online, a round trip ticket to the US is nothing, just another cost of doing business.

:o

Why didnt you add this, you probably wouldnt have got any stick then ! http://www.bankaccountusa.com/en/index.html

Interesting how the advertiser in this link wants to sell this info for $10, becasue it is supposedly not online. Actually it is available online.

You can get a USA phone number and voicemail with Skype (SkypeIn and Skype Voicemail).

I have the wells Fargo IPB account, which is designed for either USA expatriates or to non-USA persons or companies who are planning to relocate to the U.S. Don't have E*Trade, but have a Schwab One International brokerage account instead. All three accounts require a $25,000 minimum balance in order to avoid account fees.

I applied for the Wells Fargo International Personal Banking account online, but had to mail hard copies of the downloaded forms afterward. The Schwab forms may be downloaded online and similarily mailed. The Wells Fargo paperwork requires a copy of your signature taken either at their San Francisco office, or a notarized copy at a USA embassy abroad.

Jaede.

Ever had that feeling ? :o Not the brightest star in the sky, are you ?

Naka.

And what inspired you to that stupid ignorant remark!!!! Do you know me personally...???? No!!! So P**S OFF and keep your smart assed comments to yourself, easy for you to be a smart ass hiding behind your computer.

You get a bit of that on here,. best ignore it,