PM wishes Thais happy, healthy Loy Krathong

webfact

Just now, Bundooman said:

Looking forward, (as you all can imagine), to the inevitable, carefully planned 'Covid related', lockdown/emergency measures to be initiated either before, or after, Christmas, New Year.

Control, control, control.

And yet the plan, according to a Cabinet Meeting, is to reopen January 16th.

The Nation.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The prime minister ordered related agencies to review lessons learned from tomorrow’s events in order to better improve disease control measures to be implemented for New Year festivities.

What New year festivities... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elgenon said:

See, he is a sweet guy. Wait, he didn't wish it for the foreign residents?

You don't understand. We are aliens and not part of the Buddhist culture. So we can't benefit from Loy Krathong's good wishes. Hold on! Does that mean that wishing my Thai family 'A Merry Christmas' when they are eating my home made Christmas pudding, is falling on barren ground and a waste of time?????????

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

You don't understand. We are aliens and not part of the Buddhist culture. So we can't benefit from Loy Krathong's good wishes. Hold on! Does that mean that wishing my Thai family 'A Merry Christmas' when they are eating my home made Christmas pudding, is falling on barren ground and a waste of time?????????

In fact a Thai eating Christmas pudding gets no benefit from it. They can not taste it or get nutrition from it. It may even injure them because it is not of Thai Culture. Very Be Careful!

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The Prime Minister wishes Thai people a safe, happy, and healthy Loy Krathong festival

Looking good....Uncle General....looking good. No wonder you've become such a grand and immortal star of stage, screen, and television.

brylcream4 2.jpg

Edited by Hayduke

Yes, it's a Thai cultural thing for its subjects to be happy, think only about 800 years of tradition and culture - ignore such ideas as personal freedom. 

Think about a proletariat trapped for generations in a society designed for obedience to its elitists. Endorsed by the coup leader PM whose military tradition began with overthrow of a monarchy for its own absolute power.

A very appropriate spokesman for happiness.