Hilton Pattaya Dinner Buffet

mrmicbkktxl

Hi could anyone tell me what to expect of the dinner buffet in Hilton?I tried to google but can't find much information.

How much is it?What kind of food,etc

I would like to go there on December 24th for an anniversary is that a decent place?

• Like 1

Have they fully reopened? I remember there used to be an entrance to their buffet from Central festival.

The best hotel buffets in the world were those in Jakarta during the first decade of this century. Remember Mariott or Shangri-La Jakarta? A gargantuan buffet for 20 dollars, and you could gorge there every day of the week and never eat the same thing twice. How they could break even was a mystery. I assume there were few "freeloaders" from outside like me and most customers were hotel guests.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

tried to google

Check there Facebook page.

We usually stay there.  Its been just remodeled.

Spectacular views and probably the best hotel on the Eastern seaboard.

Any buffet I've been to there is has been spectacular.

I would book now and ask for a seat inside in case there's rain.

Lamb,oysters,sushi, thai food,etc.

Rooms are pretty cheap right now too.

They usually have a free flow wine, beer, champagne for extra.

• Thanks 1

It certainly was well spoken of and recommended pre-Covid.

Dec 24th might be one of their special dates, like a Gala dinner, which, although being an all inclusive night out (not all drinks beware), are known to be overly expensive.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/30/2021 at 12:53 AM, JackGats said:

Have they fully reopened? I remember there used to be an entrance to their buffet from Central festival.

The best hotel buffets in the world were those in Jakarta during the first decade of this century. Remember Mariott or Shangri-La Jakarta? A gargantuan buffet for 20 dollars, and you could gorge there every day of the week and never eat the same thing twice. How they could break even was a mystery. I assume there were few "freeloaders" from outside like me and most customers were hotel guests.

I went to the Mariot with about a dozen others on Valentines Day, 2004, showed up at 1100 and we spent the whole day, ate till we dropped, and got snickered on free champagne, wine, whiskey you name it............There was also an Indian Resturant, Queen's Tandoor that had a super sized Buffet, all you can eat for one price .................... Those were the days. -  I wonder if Block M is still open??

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 6:27 PM, whiteman said:

I used to go to the Hilton lunches in Pattaya till the hordes of tourists from a place we can not mention that love sea food or should I say anything they could get on there plates. Spoiled the place with pushing in and shouting. Never been back.

Now is probably the best time to try it again

• Confused 2