Covid antibody count test in Bangkok

CanNot

medconsultasia

https://booking.appointy.com/en-US/medconsult/bookings/service

Get the serological test not the pinprick test

Make sure they know what test you want when you show up as they do a huge volume of PCR tests for travellers (that is what the long line you will see on arrival is for - don't get on it, walk into the office and tell them you want antibody serology)

• Thanks 2

I did my antibodytest just last Wednesday here at Bangkok Hospital, Chiang Mai, but they will certainly also offer this service in their Bangkok Head Office. They take your blood, waiting time for the test result was 1.5 hours, and the costs were THB 1,100.00. I got a printout of my test result.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, paddyfield7 said:

I did my antibodytest just last Wednesday here at Bangkok Hospital, Chiang Mai, but they will certainly also offer this service in their Bangkok Head Office. They take your blood, waiting time for the test result was 1.5 hours, and the costs were THB 1,100.00. I got a printout of my test result.

Thanks for the info, it's the cheapest so far. Let me check the price in Bangkok 

11 hours ago, paddyfield7 said:

Can’t get one here in NZ unless you pay I don’t know the price but an RT PCR costs 450$ to fly Thailand is cheap and Australia charges $120 for RT PCR NZ is ripping people off much worse than LOS