Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

10 hours ago, cauldlad said:

Why are so many people obsessed with "losing" days???

What are you actually "losing"

If you have to do 90 day reports you are here long term so what difference does a few days matter?

Quite right, now online works easy its no hassle, might as well do early to get it out of the way

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

The best feature of the new system, besides the email reminder and the success rate, is when filing your second and subsequent reports. Just log in, enter your passport number and nationality, then click the magnifying glass icon, and that will automatically enter all the data from your previous successful filing. Magic.

Excellent info @mtls2005 Thanks

8 minutes ago, Calvin1976 said:

If I arrived on 05/Mar/2022.

When will be the earliest date for me to do 90 days report?

21/May/2022 ?

"Want to figure out the date that is exactly ninety days from Mar 5, 2022 without counting?

Your starting date is March 5, 2022 so that means that 90 days later would be June 3, 2022.

You can check this by using the date difference calculator to measure the number of days from Mar 5, 2022 to Jun 3, 2022."

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

"Want to figure out the date that is exactly ninety days from Mar 5, 2022 without counting?

Your starting date is March 5, 2022 so that means that 90 days later would be June 3, 2022.

You can check this by using the date difference calculator to measure the number of days from Mar 5, 2022 to Jun 3, 2022."

If you submit your online report in the middle of the week before the next report is due, you can't go wrong.

9 minutes ago, Topprofile said:

Yep just got rejected as well, despite my first 90 days being accepted.

Form filled in exactly the same as the first time and no reason given as to why the rejection.

TIT

when you say same as last time, did you fill all the same information again?

Any advice/experiences on what to do if rejected - can one try to submit again through the online system or does it require going to CW to sort out? Tks. This was my first 90 report in Bangkok - previous were at a provincial office when based there but I obtained the retirement extension recently at CW (having moved back to Bangkok) and the TM30 had been submitted from my Bangkok condo in advance and no problem with getting the extension in CW.  

7 minutes ago, gilo said:

This was my first 90 report in Bangkok

I believe that you have to do your first 90 day report in person. Somebody with a little more knowledge will explain why 

• Like 2

The first try online was exactly 15 days before the appointed date.

Next day I got rejected. Maybe, I filled the address numbers wrongly.

Next day I tried online again with the correct numbers.

The next evening, the approval email came in. 

• Like 1

I got rejected using the new system.

UbonJoe suggested this, it worked for me.

Go to the OLD system, https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Check the Status of your application (green box)

Passport Information tab

Enter your details

Look for the rejected (Not approved) filing you just made, should be the top-most entry, click on View, scroll down to the field Approve's Remark (ADMIN)

There may be an explanation for the rejection, in thai or english.

Mine was ไม่มีเลขห้อง, No Room Number, refiled on the NEW system added room number (I had used Apt n? instead of Room n/N), was approved. CW. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Topprofile said:

Yep just got rejected as well, despite my first 90 days being accepted.

Form filled in exactly the same as the first time and no reason given as to why the rejection.

TIT

What makes it really frustrating is immigration gives no reason/remarks as to why the rejected it.   In early Dec 2021 I tried the new system for the first time....approx 6 days later the submission was rejected with no reason given.  So, same day I resubmit....and once again about about 6 days later it's rejected also with no reason given.  My immigration office is CW/MTT.

Fortunately I had sent off a mail-in report in time enough for it to be approved, but that mail-in approval was days "after" my two online attempts/rejections.   

I called MTT "twice" over two days to try to find out why my online submissions on the new system were rejected....each MTT rep simply didn't know...couldn't determine the reason from looking at my record.   I guess when an online report is rejected they don't even put a reason for the rejection for other immigration officers to see.    Later I also went to MTT on the due date of my report to ask face-to-face as to why my two online attempts were rejected and also do my report in-person if possible....if my mail-in hadn't been processed yet. 

The MTT officer couldn't tell me why the reports were rejected as he simply didn't know....he just said  many people were having the same problem.  And he also wouldn't accept my in-person report because when "he started to process that report" the system showed my mail-in report had been approved just a few hours earlier.   All he did then was gave me an unsigned printout of the new 90 day receipt showing processing/approval just a few hours earlier and said I would get the original receipt via mail in approx two weeks...and it did arrive in approx two weeks.

Now, as I posted a few days ago, I gave the new system another try (3rd attempt) for my latest report due 18 March...submitted the report on 3 March...exactly 15 days before the due date.  I was fully expecting rejection...ready to send off the mail-in report.  In fact, I was within just a few hours of heading off to the post office to mail the report.   But around 4 calendar days after submitting that request and just hours before heading off to the post office CW/MTT approved the online report. 

Gosh, oh gosh, I was shocked....I was fully expecting rejection again.   My first online approval ever....the older systems never worked for me (couldn't get past the first page of data entry and I tried many times over the years)...and already my first two attempts on the new system was rejected.    And I entered the data exactly the same way on all 3 reports in the new system....entry of simple data as you know.   

Yeap, it's really frustrating when they do not give any reason for the rejection so a person can work to correct/fix the problem---a problem that may have nothing to do with the person's submission, but just corrupted/incomplete data on the immigration office end which immigration would have to fix.  

For some (like me), an online 90 day submission seems to be like spinning a wheel where the pointer can only stop on approved or rejected.....luck of the spin.   Other than my latest submission, previously all of my online submissions on the older systems or new system was rejected.   I can only hope my luck has finally changed with the latest (first ever) approval and my next spin of the wheel will be approved also. 

And I don't have a clue why my latest spin was approved since that spin was like all of my previous spins.  Maybe it's because I went to MTT to discuss the problem face-to-face, but I had done face-to-face discussions over the years when trying do online reports.....face to face discussion which never fixed the problem.  Yeap, it's so frustrating when they do not give a reason for rejection.  

5 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Mine was ไม่มีเลขห้อง, No Room Number, refiled on the NEW system added room number (I had used Apt n? instead of Room n/N), was approved. CW. 

Gosh, if they really did reject simply because you used "Apt" instead of "Room" I consider that extreme nit-picking.

Edited by Pib
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Go to the OLD system, https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Passport Information tab

Enter your details

Look for the rejected (Not approved) filing you just made, should be the top-most entry, click on View, scroll down to the field Approve's Remark (ADMIN)

Thank you for that, really useful - I looked on the old system under remarks and it says ไม่พบข้อมูล - No data - it shows that my permission to stay expires next year etc....So I think maybe I have to do the first one in person - anyone else get such a remark?? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Passport Information tab

Enter your details

Good info indeed regarding looking at the older extranet system to see if reason for rejection on the new system is shown.

Now I never was able to submit a report on the older systems like extranet system as after entering the first page of data and hitting submit I would just get a message along the lines of "I need to visit my immigration office."   Got the same message on many tries over numerous years.   But on the new system I could submit a report except the first two submissions were both rejected days later with no reason given...and the new system does not show the reason for rejection like the older extranet system.

So, since I never could submit a report on the older extranet system I wondered if my three reports submitted on the new system (i.e, first 2 rejected and 3rd approved) would really show-up on the older system like you said above....and have some remarks as to why the first two were rejected.  Even when reading your post my thought-train was the two systems maybe didn't interface with each other.

But sure enough they do interface as I just went to the older extranet system, searched for my reports and the three reports I had submitted on the new system showed up....only those three...no others since I never was able to submit a report on the older system.

Anyway, those first two reports which were rejected did have a remarks in Thai which translated to "No Info" and No Information Found."   I guess that means immigration had no info in their system to compare/buck-against my submission to as my reports included all the requested info.

And my 3rd report (completed with the exact same info as the previous rejected reports) which was approved didn't have any remarks.   I guess CW/MTT "found my data/got it entered" from my last mail-in report I did after the first 2 rejections and that's why my recent 3rd submission was approved.   As I mentioned earlier I did go to CW/MTT after the first 2 rejections to do a report, but MTT wouldn't accept my in-person report because their system showed my mail-in report had just been approved a few hours earlier.

Really something a person can find out the reason for rejection from the new system by looking for the reason on the older system.  Or said another, don't look where it should be; instead, look in this other place.    I guess they haven't figured out or want to show Remarks/Reason for Rejection on the new system....hopefully that will change.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Pib said:

Good info indeed regarding looking at the older extranet system to see if reason for rejection on the new system is shown.

Now I never was able to submit a report on the older systems like extranet system as after entering the first page of data and hitting submit I would just get a message along the lines of "I need to visit my immigration office."   Got the same message on many tries over numerous years.   But on the new system I could submit a report except the first two submissions were both rejected days later with no reason given...and the new system does not show the reason for rejection like the older extranet system.

So, since I never could submit a report on the older extranet system I wondered if my three reports submitted on the new system (i.e, first 2 rejected and 3rd approved) would really show-up on the older system like you said above....and have some remarks as to why the first two were rejected.  Even when reading your post my thought-train was the two systems maybe didn't interface with each other.

But sure enough they do interface as I just went to the older extranet system, searched for my reports and the three reports I had submitted on the new system showed up....only those three...no others since I never was able to submit a report on the older system.

Anyway, those first two reports which were rejected did have a remarks in Thai which translated to "No Info" and No Information Found."   I guess that means immigration had no info in their system to compare/buck-against my submission to as my reports included all the requested info.

And my 3rd report (completed with the exact same info as the previous rejected reports) which was approved didn't have any remarks.   I guess CW/MTT "found my data/got it entered" from my last mail-in report I did after the first 2 rejections and that's why my recent 3rd submission was approved.   As I mentioned earlier I did go to CW/MTT after the first 2 rejections to do a report, but MTT wouldn't accept my in-person report because their system showed my mail-in report had just been approved a few hours earlier.

Really something a person can find out the reason for rejection from the new system by looking for the reason on the older system.  Or said another, don't look where it should be; instead, look in this other place.    I guess they haven't figured out or want to show Remarks/Reason for Rejection on the new system....hopefully that will change.

did you repeat applying online for the same 90 day period report? the question i have is having been rejected once can one reapply online for that same 90 day report date? 

Edited by gilo

44 minutes ago, gilo said:

did you repeat applying online for the same 90 day period report? the question i have is having been rejected once can one reapply online for that same 90 day report date? 

When I was first rejected  on the new system in early December I resubmitted same day of rejection and about 6 days later the resubmission was rejected also without reason just like the first one.  But as I mentioned in my earlier post after looking in the older extranet system today  which also showed reports from the new system, the extranet system indicated the reason for rejection was "No Data" which I assume to be on the immigration end because my submission had all data required.  

So, you can indeed resubmit but resubmitting without knowing what caused the previous rejection will probably just result in rejection again especially if your submission is perfect and your resubmission is a duplicate perfect submission again.  If that perfect data doesn't agree with the data immigration has loaded in their system then immigration will just reject.

At the bottom is a quote from the new system's user guide where it says a report will be rejected.  One reason is if submitting a duplicate report report within 3 days using the same info while the first report is still pending.  I'm not sure if that means don't submit another report while another one is still in Pending status......or it means you can submit a duplicate request if providing different/updated/correct info and you assume the first submission will be rejected.   

Would recommend you go to the older extranet system, looked up your rejected submission since submissions on the new system will also appear in the extranet system and see what the Remarks say regarding reason for rejection.  If it says No Info Found or something similar that implies to me the problem is on the immigration end and a person could resubmit over and over and be rejected over and over until immigration loads your info in their new system which is probably going to require an in-person report.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

Conditions for not accepting requests for notification of residence more than 90 days online
           - Incomplete data entered as required by the system.
           - Not due for the next due date. (Apply after the previous petition is approved in 1 – 75 days)
           - Submit a duplicate request within 3 days using the same user information while the status of the previous claim is pending.

20 minutes ago, Pib said:

When I was first rejected  on the new system in early December I resubmitted same day of rejection and about 6 days later the resubmission was rejected also without reason just like the first one.  But as I mentioned in my earlier post after looking in the older extranet system today  which also showed reports from the new system, the extranet system indicated the reason for rejection was "No Data" which I assume to be on the immigration end because my submission had all data required.  

So, you can indeed resubmit but resubmitting without knowing what caused the previous rejection will probably just result in rejection again especially if your submission is perfect and your resubmission is a duplicate perfect submission again.  If that perfect data doesn't agree with the data immigration has loaded in their system then immigration will just reject.

At the bottom is a quote from the new system's user guide where it says a report will be rejected.  One reason is if submitting a duplicate report report within 3 days using the same info while the first report is still pending.  I'm not sure if that means don't submit another report while another one is still in Pending status......or it means you can submit a duplicate request if providing different/updated/correct info and you assume the first submission will be rejected.   

Would recommend you go to the older extranet system, looked up your rejected submission since submissions on the new system will also appear in the extranet system and see what the Remarks say regarding reason for rejection.  If it says No Info Found or something similar that implies to me the problem is on the immigration end and a person could resubmit over and over and be rejected over and over until immigration loads your info in their new system which is probably going to require an in-person report.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

Thanks, Pib. Indeed, the remark was the same as yours - namely "No data". So, it seems that unfortunately a trip to CW will be needed. Many thanks for sharing your experience. I might try one more time online just in case there was a glitch. 

14 hours ago, gilo said:

So I think maybe I have to do the first one in person

Based on all the experts here, YES. Your first 90-day report must be done in person or my mail.

My guess is that your error message: No Data means that they have records under your passport number currently.

If you made a mistake or failed to enter a specific item, then the message might give that detail.

Or, I guess, it could mean that you failed to give any data in a specific field.

Note that the old system also displays Approved filings done on the NEW system.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

My guess is that your error message: No Data means that they have records under your passport number currently.

should read

My guess is that your error message: No Data means that they have NO records under your passport number currently.

14 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Mine was 4 days on both occasions.

3 minutes, 3 hours, 3 days, two business days, 5 calendar days, seen everything.

Office-dependent, is what most experts here say.

Some report are very detailed, down to the exact minute.

• Like 1

Recently?

Within two business days would be my guess, (for CW), based on my experience and reading about those of others.

Example, you file after COB on a Friday, you should have a result (approved or rejected) by 16:00 on Tuesday.

Other offices? Seen reports of as little as twelve minutes.

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Other offices? Seen reports of as little as twelve minutes.

It appears to be normal up here in the backwaters of Surin for approval (I've yet to hear of rejection) to be notified approximately 24 hours after submission.