Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

20 hours ago, Gaccha said:

I'm inferring from what you wrote they established you were attempting the notification earlier than 75 days after entering the country. 

But that is very unlikely to be the case. All people who were excessively beyond the notification time receive a notice from the immigration office saying that after a trip abroad then notification must be done in person (you will see several examples of the exact wording above. It is the notice I received.). 

It is more likely that they simply looked at your notification attempt and assumed you were on your old schedule. The reason I think this is because they will automatically reject your notification if it is an attempt after re-entering the country, so logically they have no reason to reject your notification for any other reason, such as being outside the notification period.

But then again logic is not their first priority. And neither of us really know how the mechanism works. The only thing I know for certain is that the 90 days notification is not linked to the visa extension data nor is it linked to passport number changes despite being in the same office (the Immigration Officer told me this). So I find it difficult to believe it is linked to some remote border entrypoint.

Just for info,when I reported I was well past scheduled report date as per reminder email

42 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Example if doing 90 day online - your 90 day due date is August 29, you can submit it online from August 15 to August 22 only. 

Sorry August 20 is 15 days before due date.

I can report anytime within that window online (CW office)untill due date.

Edited by norbra
  • Confused 2

On 8/10/2024 at 11:47 AM, CANSIAM said:

Example if doing 90 day online - your 90 day due date is August 29, you can submit it online from August 15 to August 22 only. 

Not according to this post which shows an image from the (now removed I think) online instruction manual.  Has this been superceded?

https://aseannow.com/topic/1241749-thai-immigration-online-90-day-reporting-system/?do=findComment&comment=19112668

13 minutes ago, treetops said:

Not according to this post which shows an image from the (now removed I think) online instruction manual.  Has this been superceded?

https://aseannow.com/topic/1241749-thai-immigration-online-90-day-reporting-system/?do=findComment&comment=19112668

I've read on Immigration website online reporting can be submitted 15-7 days prior to due date. I've never submitted online within 1 week of due date, always accepted at the 15-7 window.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

I've read on Immigration website online reporting can be submitted 15-7 days prior to due date. I've never submitted online within 1 week of due date, always accepted at the 15-7 window.

It would be useful if you could provide a link to the website where you read this.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

It would be useful if you could provide a link to the website where you read this.

13 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Shot from my recent report to CWScreenshot_20240811_1949392.thumb.jpg.3ec2e730bc91bd7d1ad46d3b8c2f8bb2.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Phuket office

That was the rules on the old system (pre December 2021) and that website has not been updated.  If  you hover over the link you'll see it's the old immigration extranet address, not a direct link to the current one.  The old site has a re-direct on it so you end up in the right place.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, treetops said:

That was the rules on the old system (pre December 2021) and that website has not been updated.  If  you hover over the link you'll see it's the old immigration extranet address, not a direct link to the current one.  The old site has a re-direct on it so you end up in the right place.

So are you submitting online 2-3 days prior to due date and having issues ?  try a minimum of 7 days prior see how that works. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

So are you submitting online 2-3 days prior to due date and having issues ?  try a minimum of 7 days prior see how that works. 

No, I always submit early and my only issue was on returning from overseas where they rejected it and told me to it now had to be done in person in this case.

8 hours ago, CANSIAM said:
9 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Phuket office

IMG_4314.jpeg

Thanks. I think Phuket seems to be a bit of a "rogue" office.

32 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Thanks. I think Phuket seems to be a bit of a "rogue" office.

Safe bet to say they ALL  are..........:wink:, any way try submitting your online report with a minimum of 7 days prior to due date.......

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, treetops said:

No, I always submit early and my only issue was on returning from overseas where they rejected it and told me to it now had to be done in person in this case.

I had the same issue returning from overseas,  appears the Immigration system when re-entering from abroad assumes you are not returning to your registered address thus 'throwing off' your previous 90 day cycle, annoying.

48 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Safe bet to say they ALL  are..........:wink:, any way try submitting your online report with a minimum of 7 days prior to due date.......

No thanks, I'll keep submitting on the first eligible date. I have 100% success rate using that method.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, CANSIAM said:

I had the same issue returning from overseas,  appears the Immigration system when re-entering from abroad assumes you are not returning to your registered address thus 'throwing off' your previous 90 day cycle, annoying.

Again, a different experience for me and Jomtien office until recently.  Twice last year I returned from overseas and was successful on-line.  This year computer says no.

image.png.7a7736a83d410b9c34cbae74b238c1e9.png

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/12/2024 at 2:52 PM, treetops said:

Twice last year I returned from overseas and was successful on-line.

The policy was changed earlier this year. If you go several pages back you will find lots of discussion of this. It has been confirmed by the immigration staff directly to me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

But why in CW they do still accept 90 day report by Mail? And then not send back the confirmation despite provided envelope with stamp?

So after more than one month of sending in my 90 day report and nothing hearing back:

I went there by myself (had to go for EoS anyway). As proof that I did my part I presented the receipt from the post office which was accepted. I approached counter number 4. They wrote down my phone number which was called back 10 minutes later with the information that I could pick up the confirmation of my 90 day report right away. No need to wait in any queue or something like that. No need to show any documents. It seems they knew what they need to give me from the QR code on the post office receipt... The confirmation slip was dated back to July 25. So the confirmation slip was sitting on some desk for almost a month. They were to lazy to put it in the provided envelope to hand it to the postal service.

What was really annoying that they did not want to give an explanation why they do not send back the confirmation for the 90 day report. I really don't want to go there the next time I come back from overseas just to do the 90 day report.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Immigration Bureau email alert of 90 day report due failed to send me an email which was due 6 days ago.

The IB always stuffs something up. They can't maintain quality of service.

The IB cannot be trusted.

• Agree 1

The Immigration Bureau email alert of 90 day report due failed to send me an email which was due 6 days ago.

The IB has failed again. Their email service notice 15 days before a 90-day report is due failed. The latest was due 6 days ago for me, and it didn't happen.

The IB quality of service has failed again. The IB cannot be trusted.

On 8/22/2024 at 6:12 AM, zappalot said:

But why in CW they do still accept 90 day report by Mail? And then not send back the confirmation despite provided envelope with stamp?

So after more than one month of sending in my 90 day report and nothing hearing back:

I went there by myself (had to go for EoS anyway). As proof that I did my part I presented the receipt from the post office which was accepted. I approached counter number 4. They wrote down my phone number which was called back 10 minutes later with the information that I could pick up the confirmation of my 90 day report right away. No need to wait in any queue or something like that. No need to show any documents. It seems they knew what they need to give me from the QR code on the post office receipt... The confirmation slip was dated back to July 25. So the confirmation slip was sitting on some desk for almost a month. They were to lazy to put it in the provided envelope to hand it to the postal service.

What was really annoying that they did not want to give an explanation why they do not send back the confirmation for the 90 day report. I really don't want to go there the next time I come back from overseas just to do the 90 day report.

How much did you pay for stamps on your return envelope?

Some time ago IB added extra stamps  to my return envelope,I had applied the recommended 10 baht stamps IB topped up to 12 baht.

Just curious.

2 hours ago, Advocate said:

The IB has failed again. Their email service notice 15 days before a 90-day report is due failed. The latest was due 6 days ago for me, and it didn't happen.

The IB quality of service has failed again. The IB cannot be trusted.

you cannot rely on it, it is up to you to take note of your date, set a calender event on your phone next time

• Agree 2

Anyone have any recent experience with trying to use the online 90-day reporting system (in my case for BKK) on the weekends (Sat. and Sun.)?

In the past, it seemed the online reporting system used to be regularly UNavailable during weekends... But I haven't tried it lately. Any updates on that?

4 hours ago, Advocate said:

More info needed. Did you leave the country and return, in say the last three, four months? If so, you have to calculate your reset 90-days calendar yourself, as you will not be sent any email reminding you of a coming due date.

Now, if you haven't had any trip, which affects the calendar for the 90 days, then it's one of two things. You were sent a reminder email, and it ended up in the junk/spam folder. Or, they failed to send the email at all.

As suggested above, best to track your 90-dayer obligation yourself, and not rely on email notifications about it.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Anyone have any recent experience with trying to use the online 90-day reporting system (in my case for BKK) on the weekends (Sat. and Sun.)?

Recently, last few, no. But in before that, no problem submitting on a Saturday or Sunday. Auto-confirm notice of successful submission received. But it seems to be the case that no processing of submissions takes place at CW on weekends or during holiday breaks. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

In the past, it seemed the online reporting system used to be regularly UNavailable during weekends... But I haven't tried it lately. Any updates on that?

Did on a Saturday very recently and was approved after a few days.