Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

On 3/20/2023 at 3:39 PM, metisdead said:

My 90 day report was due on 19 March.  I went to the online reporting site and submitted it on March 18 and I got an email that said this:

We have received your information successfully, you can find your information below.

Time Received : 2023-03-18 17:46:34.0 (UTC +7)

Then I got a notification on Mar 19, 2023, 1:00 AM "Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 19/03/2023."

As my first 90 day report was successfully submitted on March 18, I didn't do anything yesterday.  Today still have not received any other notification regarding my submission on March 18.

I am a bit worried, am I going to have to make a visit to Chaeng Wattana and do another submission in person?

I just now received an email advising that my 90 Day report has been approved:

Approved Date : 2023-03-22 18:15:12 (UTC +7)

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/22/2023 at 6:05 PM, ThailandRyan said:

For the Weslthy Pensioner the 1st ✔️ and 3rd ✔️ are not needed.

I have  high networth but LTR is not for me since I don't have health insurance and not willing to bring more money into Thailand. More money oversea means more reporting for US citizen.

I dont mind 90days reporting which I have no issue doing online and Jomtein immigration is 8 minutes walk from my condo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thailand J said:

I have  high networth but LTR is not for me since I don't have health insurance and not willing to bring more money into Thailand. More money oversea means more reporting for US citizen.

I dont mind 90days reporting which I have no issue doing online and Jomtein immigration is 8 minutes walk from my condo.

If the insurance is your main reason you can "self insure" with 100K USD equivalent balnce for at least the past 12 months in a "foriegn" or Thai bank. Repeat, a foriegn acct is fine.   Just need to show statements as proof....like the statements you can download with your online banking. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rockedbottom said:

didn't get the email reminder this time. my 90-day report was due on March 20, 2023. can I do it online or will I have to make the trek to Cw?

this has probably been asked a few times but I couldn't find it.

thank you,

You are already 4 days late so no you can not do it online and you need to get there Monday to avoid paying late fine.  The old reminder was set to go out too early so many people were confused after getting they could not report that same day.  It appears an attempt was/is/maybe made to correct but so far in March it has been hit and miss with some getting with a week or not at all.  You might want to set a reminder for due date and report date a few days earlier on your computer or phone.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

You are already 4 days late so no you can not do it online and you need to get there Monday to avoid paying late fine.  The old reminder was set to go out too early so many people were confused after getting they could not report that same day.  It appears an attempt was/is/maybe made to correct but so far in March it has been hit and miss with some getting with a week or not at all.  You might want to set a reminder for due date and report date a few days earlier on your computer or phone.

thanks for that. I will go to CW on Monday.

I had an online reminder set which also didn't trigger.

just my luck!

It worked fine for me, first time too.

Read on if you want to!

I've been coming to Thailand for over a decade on various types of visa and extensions but never until now had to do a 90+day stay notification as I've always left within the window for doing one.

This time I came in on a 90 day "by marriage" visa last July. Then October 2022 I obtained a retirement extension of 1 year to that and the 90 day notice stapled in to my passport. Just at the end of that 90+ days notification window I left Thailand with a re-entry permit from my local IO, returning on 5th January 2023. 

Some frustration trying to find how to register for the online notification because as many have found the Immigration website just keeps cycling you through a couple of pages without fulfilling the promise of taking you to the registration site. Eventually thanks to someone here saying I could download an app. but only if registered with Google Thailand I got this app on my Android tablet off Google Play Store Thailand using my wife's Google credentials by changing the user from me to her. Once I had the app I reverted back to my Google user credentials without a problem. As with many other thai apps.

Then registered with no issue and given personal password a little while back.

On 21st March I logged in, provided the requested details and got an almost instant positive acknowledgement by email. Yesterday an email in my inbox saying accepted and approved plus downloadable document and next notification date notice.

I assume the online application which electronically completes the paper format ( and copies it to you) then sends it to the IO of your registered address for the extension and someone processes it there. Which may be why some wait ages if it's a heavily used IO and why mine was so quick, as it usually is with any in person needs too. So there are some, admittedly few, advantages to living in the sticks where farang sightings are notable not commonplace!

Just wondering do they just accept your word on the entry to Thailand date or do they have access to a database on that? I was half expecting a request to photo and upload the pages of my passport bearing the relevant stamps.

An absolute doddle, simplicity itself and rather unusual for Thailand's dealings with foreigners  then especially compared to the days of the Thailand Pass during Covid restrictions, a process I went through twice plus obtaining the initial 90 day visas twice from their Embassy in Paris in the last 15 months, although much improved with the e-visa online system if available to you.

For information, I register for 90 days online on Last Tuesday, waiting for confirmation as usual it takes only 1 day ... but not this time ... on the following Saturday, I had to go to Bangkok and so I checked-in at the hotel.

My application was rejected on Sunday as I was "registered in Bangkok" and not in my original province ???? Just FYI, this kind of things can happened if you travel (even domestic) a lot.

Then I did it in 1mn directly to CM Immigration drive-thru without any problem this Monday to be sure (after having done my TM30 again in CNX in the morning).

Phil.

I applied on-line yesterday at 11:00 am (due 9th April). At 15:00 I received a rejection email because I hadn't entered my visa (I presume they mean extension) expiry date. The on-line form does not require this as mandatory but I re-applied immediately and this time entered my extension expiry date (June). The application was acknowledged but I've heard no more since.

Surin Immigration.

2 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

Should they just put this post on Auto Renew. 

That would save someone from having to recreate it every 2 to 3 months. 

I submitted mine after pressing "auto renew". All except the "visa" expiry date was filled in automatically (as per the last 8 or so times).

It appears that there is a new kid looking after on-line applications in Surin who doesn't understand the word "mandatory". A friend submitted his application on-line last week without the "visa" expiry date and it was approved.

I did my 90 day a couple weeks ago (no reminder received, Jomtien), next due June, this morning i get a reminder from Immigration that it's due 3\4, checked online, still due June, their timetable seems kaput, are people ignoring their reminders now?

Edited by scubascuba3

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I did my 90 day a couple weeks ago (no reminder received, Jomtien), next due June, this morning i get a reminder from Immigration that it's due 3\4, checked online, still due June, their timetable seems kaput, are people ignoring their reminders now?

I'm ignoring reminders from the IO (didn't get one the last time) and just using the due date on my previous report receipt.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

Did my neighbors on line last Thursday to help him like 3 months ago. This morning he tells me it was rejected, with the note:

See immigration in your Area Immediately....

His 90 day report is not due until April 11th.......

What has happened to their new system. BTW his last 90 days was a breeze.

Just double checked his screen on his computer and everything submitted is identical to the previously accepted 90 day report.  Off to HH immigration at Bluport mall he will go.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, doctormann said:

Well, you know what they say - 'If it isn't broken, don't fix it.'

It wasn't, but they did and now it is!

Actually is was broken in that reminder was sent, people tried to report but it was before you could report making many people post here about it.  Expect they have been trying to fix that.

Goodmorning my 90 days report is due on April 17, in 14 days time,

for the first time ever I dint received the email reminder, and I read that nowadays it's a hit and miss.

Since I couldn't find their calendar picture showing the way they calculate the 15 days before due submission am I OK submitting it online today?

I deal with CW Bkk immigration 

Thank you ????????

3 minutes ago, walailak said:

Goodmorning my 90 days report is due on April 17, in 14 days time,

for the first time ever I dint received the email reminder, and I read that nowadays it's a hit and miss.

Since I couldn't find their calendar picture showing the way they calculate the 15 days before due submission am I OK submitting it online today?

I deal with CW Bkk immigration 

Thank you ????????

Believe it is 4th first day.  It is 14 days early AFAIK.  They used to send notification out 15 days early and you could not report.

6 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Believe it is 4th first day.  It is 14 days early AFAIK.  They used to send notification out 15 days early and you could not report.

Thank you for your prompt reply, 

I just found the following pic......

According to that the 3rd (today) should be fine,

go figure amazing Thailand 

Screenshot_20230403_104949.jpg

Edited by walailak
????????

6 minutes ago, walailak said:

Guess you right by that - no harm/no foul in any case - if not accepted just do next day again.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, walailak said:

If your report is due on a Monday (17th), then the earliest you can submit your report online is 2 Mondays (3rd) before the due date. Similar to the example shown in the pic you quoted above.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

If your report is due on a Monday (17th), then the earliest you can submit your report online is 2 Mondays before the due date. Similar to the example shown in the pic you quoted above.

FYI,mine is due Apr 10 2 Mondays before Mar 27,no can do,but OK on the next day Mar 28.

Still awaiting approval.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, norbra said:

FYI,mine is due Apr 10 2 Mondays before Mar 27,no can do,but OK on the next day Mar 28.

Still awaiting approval.

What error did you get when you couldn't submit on the 27th?

I always submit my reports using the method I quoted. Never had a problem.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

1 hour ago, norbra said:

Outside reporting window.

OK Thanks.

Just to clarify, are you using the website or the APP?

Not sure why it would happen to you but not me. One of life's mysteries I guess.

Edited by Mutt Daeng