Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

They must have removed it, link doesn't go anywhere 

Screenshot_2023-03-22-07-51-45-642_com.android.vending.jpg

That's most likely a geo-restriction issue. You need to have your Play Store region set to Thailand but that can be quite troublesome as well.

8 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

That's most likely a geo-restriction issue. You need to have your Play Store region set to Thailand but that can be quite troublesome as well.

It's not on play store, period.

I have the APK but is too big to send by pm

1 hour ago, Lemsta69 said:

If you search for it in UK or Thailand playstore you won't find it but i changed to UK followed your link and it came up, i already had it installed.

After re-inputting all the usual guff it didn't work anyway said "Service Error"

What is the visa issue date? is this the date they sign off the extension i.e. when you go to Immigration? or original non imm O visa date?

Edited by scubascuba3

10 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

If you search for it in UK or Thailand playstore you won't find it but i changed to UK followed your link and it came up, i already had it installed.

After re-inputting all the usual guff it didn't work anyway said "Service Error"

What is the visa issue date? is this the date they sign off the extension i.e. when you go to Immigration? or original non imm O visa date?

As I succeeded by uninstalling and reinstalling it might help you

Visa issue date is for your non O stamp

Edited by norbra

14 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yeah it's hidden, won't come up in a search. It hasn't been updated since Mar 23, 2023 so I suspect Immigration don't want us to use it anymore. 

I've never used it so apologies for not being able to answer your date question. I use the online portal because it's much easier and has the prefill option.

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

First time I've experienced this for Jomtien:

90 day due 3 Apr, no reminder email, today 13-14 days before due date application didn't work, see message below. Did my extension a couple weeks ago but previously wasn't flagged, is the extension the issue?

Screenshot_2023-03-22-05-07-56-029_com.android.chrome.jpg

Just checking ... you updated your visa expiration date to xx/xx/2024, right?

1 minute ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Pip, are you still using the app?

I thought everyone was moving to the web based reporting site.

The app asks more questions for some reason, system does not seem to be working like it was last year, still on pending after 4 days. I know what they will say- 'we very busy', they are supposed to be!

4 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Pip, are you still using the app?

I thought everyone was moving to the web based reporting site.

No.....not using the app...but I still have it installed on my phone.   Was just reporting the link did show it still available on Google Play.  When I was still doing 90 day reporting I used the newish web based link .  But as of a few months ago my every 90 day reporting is a thing of the past for me as I switched from a Non OA Marriage extension of stay to a LTR Pensioner visa so now I only need to do address reporting once every 365 days.

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

First time I've experienced this for Jomtien:

90 day due 3 Apr, no reminder email, today 13-14 days before due date application didn't work, see message below. Did my extension a couple weeks ago but previously wasn't flagged, is the extension the issue?

Screenshot_2023-03-22-05-07-56-029_com.android.chrome.jpg

IMHO to fix this you need to enter the "Visa Expiry Date" to match the expiry date of the extension which you did a couple of weeks ago.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi,  today is  22  of March  and  I tried  to get a 90  day  BUT  it's not  working .

When  I call the immigration  they  just  tell  me  WALK  IN  TO  IMMIGRATION  TOMORROW. !!!  

Like  a  hotel,,,,,  and nobody  speak enough  english  to understand me, but they say  they speak a little  english and they get a job at  immigration  there  they  meat  only foreigners, HOWEVER.  Nobody  answer  how shall I do  to  make the 90  day. It looks  like very  very busy there  however.

AND  THEY  PUT  UP THE FEE  FOR  NOT  APPLIED  FOR 90  DAY  TO  4000  THB........

Ubon  Joe  do  you know  anything  about  this ?  I am  waiting  for an answer,  please

40 minutes ago, SPATHAKIS said:

Hi,  today is  22  of March  and  I tried  to get a 90  day  BUT  it's not  working .

When  I call the immigration  they  just  tell  me  WALK  IN  TO  IMMIGRATION  TOMORROW. !!!  

Like  a  hotel,,,,,  and nobody  speak enough  english  to understand me, but they say  they speak a little  english and they get a job at  immigration  there  they  meat  only foreigners, HOWEVER.  Nobody  answer  how shall I do  to  make the 90  day. It looks  like very  very busy there  however.

AND  THEY  PUT  UP THE FEE  FOR  NOT  APPLIED  FOR 90  DAY  TO  4000  THB........

Ubon  Joe  do  you know  anything  about  this ?  I am  waiting  for an answer,  please

You say you "tried  to get a 90  day". How? Did you use this website?

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

If you are expecting quality suggestions, then you need to provide quality information. It's no good just having a rant and then then say at the end of your post "I am waiting for an answer".

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Love It 1

59 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

IMHO to fix this you need to enter the "Visa Expiry Date" to match the expiry date of the extension which you did a couple of weeks ago.

the old extension expiry date? i just tried that and same message, coincidentally it's today, I'll try again tomorrow, see if it works. It seems the system hasn't been updated with the new date but too late to accept old date

Screenshot_2023-03-22-11-35-03-541_com.android.chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
1 hour ago, Mutt Daeng said:

the old extension expiry date? i just tried that and same message, coincidentally it's today, I'll try again tomorrow, see if it works. It seems the system hasn't been updated with the new date but too late to accept old date

Screenshot_2023-03-22-11-35-03-541_com.android.chrome.jpg

No, I was referring to your latest expiry date.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

You say you "tried  to get a 90  day". How? Did you use this website?

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

If you are expecting quality suggestions, then you need to provide quality information. It's no good just having a rant and then then say at the end of your post "I am waiting for an answer".

Thank  YOU  Very  Much  ,  I  Succeded

2 hours ago, Pib said:

No.....not using the app...but I still have it installed on my phone.   Was just reporting the link did show it still available on Google Play.  When I was still doing 90 day reporting I used the newish web based link .  But as of a few months ago my every 90 day reporting is a thing of the past for me as I switched from a Non OA Marriage extension of stay to a LTR Pensioner visa so now I only need to do address reporting once every 365 days.

Living the golden life. Nice.

Screenshot_20230322_130212_Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Turns out i was having a brain freeze and got the year wrong, just tried again with correct year and notification went off successfully 

LOL. All that time I wasted trying to help! Just kidding I enjoyed the diversion.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Living the golden life. Nice.

I didn't get the LTR Wealthy Global visa which was the requirements you quoted.....those assets/income requirements too high for little ol' me.  I got the LTR Pensioner visa which does "not" have a requirement for a million USD in assets.  The LTR Pensioner visa which does "not" have a requirement for a million USD in assets nor the requirement to invest in Thailand unless your income falls below 80K USD.  All LTR types have a 365 day address reporting.  

Edited by Pib
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1