Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

1 hour ago, norbra said:

I had this same message using the Immeservice app, deleted app reinstalled it all was good,also the online portal works OK for m

See my earlier post for this address 

Yeah the portal has been working fine for me too, the URL is the same and the same one I have used for so many times I've lost count.  Just this time.  For that reason I'm wondering if something in the system got changed either at extension renewal (it's the first 90 Day since then) or when I did the Cert of Residence, either that or something at the staff end.  I'll try the app tomorrow if the latest portal attempt fails.

Edited by SooKee

What's the right way to report a change of address? Or: what's the rule? I returned in Dec. after 5 months and moved into a different rented condo room in the same building as before near Nana BTS. I then went to CW and renewed my Non-O visa, providing a copy of my new 6-mo lease with the new room number. I must have thought 1) a change of room is not a change of address and 2) I had just provided Imm with my new room number. I've learned my building rental agent doesn't submit TM30, but that was no issue in the two years previous in the previous room; maybe it is now? 

When I tried to do the 90 day report earlier this month I changed the room number on my last successful report, and it was rejected. I then tried again with the previous room number and it was accepted. I assume I will eventually have to reconcile this situation. (I'm out of country March 23--May 10.) In June I have to start a new (6 month again probably) lease on the unit I'm actually in, or move within or without the building. Would that be the time to take action, claiming that June is when I moved from my old (last year) number/address? And will I have to travel in person out to Immigration at CW? I don't care about a fine of whatever figure, as long as it puts this behind me. And sorry if this is a bit complicated, and thanks for any help!

13 minutes ago, Enzian said:

What's the right way to report a change of address? Or: what's the rule? I returned in Dec. after 5 months and moved into a different rented condo room in the same building as before near Nana BTS. I then went to CW and renewed my Non-O visa, providing a copy of my new 6-mo lease with the new room number. I must have thought 1) a change of room is not a change of address and 2) I had just provided Imm with my new room number. I've learned my building rental agent doesn't submit TM30, but that was no issue in the two years previous in the previous room; maybe it is now? 

When I tried to do the 90 day report earlier this month I changed the room number on my last successful report, and it was rejected. I then tried again with the previous room number and it was accepted. I assume I will eventually have to reconcile this situation. (I'm out of country March 23--May 10.) In June I have to start a new (6 month again probably) lease on the unit I'm actually in, or move within or without the building. Would that be the time to take action, claiming that June is when I moved from my old (last year) number/address? And will I have to travel in person out to Immigration at CW? I don't care about a fine of whatever figure, as long as it puts this behind me. And sorry if this is a bit complicated, and thanks for any help!

New TM30 required even for change of unit in the same condo. Rental agent might change their mind if you inform them that the owner could be fined along with you for not doing it as required by law or they might not. I remember in previous discussions, you are able to do one on your own but it requires stuff like the owner's ID card and house book etc.. I'm not an expert on TM30 stuff though so I'm sure someone more knowledgable than me on that will chime in.

You'd only be fined for not reporting a change of address when you go to do an extension of your stay though.

• Thanks 1

I applied for my 90 day renewal on line(CW) on 10 March. Itis now the 15th but my application is still "Pending". Though within minutes of applying I got a message with my form completed online.

Currently this time delay is normal?

Or what?

39 minutes ago, homeseeker said:

I applied for my 90 day renewal on line(CW) on 10 March. Itis now the 15th but my application is still "Pending". Though within minutes of applying I got a message with my form completed online.

Or what?

It is taking a few days - mine done on 3rd and approved late on 8th this month.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, homeseeker said:

Or what?

Depends on the immigration office. I did mine over the weekend and was approved right away Monday morning.

14 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Depends on the immigration office. I did mine over the weekend and was approved right away Monday morning.

(CW) in his post would be Chiang Wattana (Bangkok) and as posted it is taking some time for approvals lately.

5 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

It is taking a few days - mine done on 3rd and approved late on 8th this month.

Well thank you again lopburi3. Just now received the approval so seems CW is taking longer at this time. 

????

Edited by homeseeker

On 3/14/2023 at 3:51 PM, ubonjoe said:

The 90 days start again on the day you enter the country.

Yes it starts again, but can I do the report online in that case since I had nor been continuously in Thailand?

On 3/14/2023 at 3:51 PM, ubonjoe said:

A extension of stay application does not reset the 90 days.

Same, I can fo it online?

My 90 day was due to expire today, the 17th March 2023. I did not receive the usual reminder email but I completed my TM47 and submitted it online on 11th March and received my Receipt of Notification on 13th. All very efficient.

Today I have received a reminder email stating that

image.png.c22ca3be35fbcd50d6e51c991bc69dd7.pngimage.png.ba33d43551810fde943b46781555de57.png

I presume all is OK and that the system at the moment has a bug in it re sending reminder emails.

22 minutes ago, lelapin said:

My 90 day was due to expire today, the 17th March 2023. I did not receive the usual reminder email but I completed my TM47 and submitted it online on 11th March and received my Receipt of Notification on 13th. All very efficient.

Today I have received a reminder email stating that

image.png.c22ca3be35fbcd50d6e51c991bc69dd7.pngimage.png.ba33d43551810fde943b46781555de57.png

I presume all is OK and that the system at the moment has a bug in it re sending reminder emails.

Looks like normal reminder and indeed they have been arriving late this month as reported earlier.  Would not worry about it.

On 3/14/2023 at 5:42 PM, SooKee said:

Well that's annoying!  Been using online reporting for 90 day reports since I can't recall when.  This time I noticed I didn't get the 'report due' reminder email I've been getting previously but I did the report anyway (due in 13 days).  Chaeng Wattana (BKK).

Filled the online form in EXACTLY as I have filled it in EVERY time before (I even take screen shots so I remember when / where I used upper / lower case etc.)  and absolutely nothing was different.  Submitted yesterday and I just got a 'Rejected' email giving the reason "Information invalid or incomplete".   I have absolutely no idea why or where they consider the information being "invalid or incomplete" as it was filled in exactly the same as last time.  Very strange.  Just sent off another one with exactly the same information again!  Will see how this one goes.  I even went back and checked the actual reports that the system sends to them comparing the last and previous, nothing different at all.

Nothing has changed since the last report, same address, not left the country.  Only two things have happened, renewed my extension and applied for a "certificate of residence".  I hope nothing with either of those IO interactions has messed up the address record so that it no longer matches.  Hopefully it will get approved this time and I won't have to make a trip out to CW to try and get it sorted so it works again.  If it gets rejected again I'll try the app before reverting to manual.

Very strange.  Submitted the exact same details just after I got the "Rejected" notice and today it came back approved.  Will never know why the first one got rejected, no point dwelling on it either.  Just lucky I don't have some gltich in the system to sort out and more trips to CW. 

• Like 1

Looking at doing an ED visa (my first) for a language school program in CM although I'm in Ubon.  Already been told I'll have to goto CM twice for the initial visa processing BUT that all my 90 day reports could be online.

I thought your first 90 day report had to be in person AND I'm not even sure that if that's the case I'll be able to do the report in Ubon given the fact that CM immigration is handling the visa.

And to add to this confusion I always thought with an ED visa it (the 90 day rpt) was expected to be in the presence of an IO for the sake of testing your level of proficiency, etc...   

My 90 day report was due on 19 March.  I went to the online reporting site and submitted it on March 18 and I got an email that said this:

We have received your information successfully, you can find your information below.

Time Received : 2023-03-18 17:46:34.0 (UTC +7)

Then I got a notification on Mar 19, 2023, 1:00 AM "Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 19/03/2023."

As my first 90 day report was successfully submitted on March 18, I didn't do anything yesterday.  Today still have not received any other notification regarding my submission on March 18.

I am a bit worried, am I going to have to make a visit to Chaeng Wattana and do another submission in person?

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, metisdead said:

My 90 day report was due on 19 March.  I went to the online reporting site and submitted it on March 18 and I got an email that said this:

We have received your information successfully, you can find your information below.

Then I got a notification on Mar 19, 2023, 1:00 AM "Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 19/03/2023."

As my first 90 day report was successfully submitted on March 18, I didn't do anything yesterday.  Today still have not received any other notification regarding my submission on March 18.

I am a bit worried, am I going to have to make a visit to Chaeng Wattana and do another submission in person?

The system seems to be in a state of dissaray.  I submitted my housekeepers 90 day report online and the system did exactly what yours did on the submitted date, then a few ago I got the email saying it was due today.  Her 90 days is due on the 31st. So I submitted it 14 days prior. Nothing yet as it shows pending in the system.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, metisdead said:

They notification system is not working right as has been reported many times this month.  Your 90 day report was accepted and will most likely be approved later this week - seems to be running up to 5 days for approval at CW.

• Thanks 1

Just now, lopburi3 said:

They notification system is not working right as has been reported many times this month.  Your 90 day report was accepted and will most likely be approved later this week - seems to be running up to 5 days for approval at CW.

Thanks! I will put my worries aside for now. 

19 hours ago, Thailand J said:

My 90 days reporting was due on the 19 March still have not get the usual reminder email. Reported online on  8 March was approved on 9 March. Jomtein office.

Just sharing my experience.

I also didn't get an email reminder that my 90 report was due soon. Nevertheless, I did my online report 2 weeks before the due date on my previous Receipt of Notification. It was approved the next day. Usually it takes 3-4 working days for my report to be approved. (Buriram)

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

First time I've experienced this for Jomtien:

90 day due 3 Apr, no reminder email, today 13-14 days before due date application didn't work, see message below. Did my extension a couple weeks ago but previously wasn't flagged, is the extension the issue?

Screenshot_2023-03-22-05-07-56-029_com.android.chrome.jpg

I had similar my last report,I deleted the app and reinstalled it worked Ok after that

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

First time I've experienced this for Jomtien:

90 day due 3 Apr, no reminder email, today 13-14 days before due date application didn't work, see message below. Did my extension a couple weeks ago but previously wasn't flagged, is the extension the issue?

Screenshot_2023-03-22-05-07-56-029_com.android.chrome.jpg

I had this last year and when I checked my "Visa Expiration" date on the mobile app it didn't reflect my last extension for the whole year, ended up doing the 90 day via Maneerat (200b) and from then on had no problems doing it online. 

Seems I wasn't the only one... 

The App is called "Imm eService" but though I can run it on my phone , I can't find it on the App Store either (My country is set to Thailand) :s 

This is what it looks like BUT I wouldn't trust this site with the download... 

https://steprimo.com/iphone/us/app/1464624948/IMM-eService/

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2023 at 4:32 PM, metisdead said:

Thanks! I will put my worries aside for now. 

Certainly seems a bit flaky at the moment.  I never got the reminder email from Immigration at all this time.  Submitted the report online as normal 14 days before it was due, next day, came back rejected, "details incomplete" was the reason given (despite completing the online screens exactly the same as I normally do).  Submitted the exact same information again, 3 days later, approved. ????

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I had this last year and when I checked my "Visa Expiration" date on the mobile app it didn't reflect my last extension for the whole year, ended up doing the 90 day via Maneerat (200b) and from then on had no problems doing it online. 

The App is called "Imm eService" but though I can run it on my phone , I can't find it on the App Store either (My country is set to Thailand) :s 

This is the app I installed worked fine

12 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

If it's not on playstore i think I won't bother, maybe a visit to Immigration Jomtien required