Hunt on for man who attacked Swedish tourist in Bangkok

webfact

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:
14 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I wonder how many will be whinging unnecessarily about the word "hunt" being used in this story?!

The term "manhunt" has been in common use all my life. Has something changed?

Was "manhunt" used in this story?   I was referring to the word "hunt", a word that brought ridiculous condemnation when used in a story about visitors from Africa recently.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

When and if they catch him, he will get taken to Court and .......................and .........................and get fined 500 Baht and a Wai ????

They will have to start to look to have any chance of finding him

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

Yeah well, there are loco people everywhere with an agenda no one can agree or understand, but such incidents are wide and far in between in this country so just put it to bad luck meeting the wrong man at the wrong place...

Problems is there seems to be wrong-uns everywhere.

• Like 1

A friend of me get stabbed by a guy from UK in surin some years ago.The UK guy was hired by a guy from australia because my friend use to f.... his thai wife.Actually my friend and this lady was stabbed.They almost died both of them.Well..the police find the stabber and after paid 1 million bath to the victims case was closed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

41 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The term "manhunt" has been in common use all my life. Has something changed?

Yeah, but in this crazy politically correct world the SJW's now deem it appropriate to use the socially constructed word "personhunt". At least until such time as the person in question is hunted down and confirmed what gender they identify as, and formally made you aware of their pronouns.  

Just ask the Prime Ministeress of Canada, (Mrs Justin Trudeau) or the Prime Minister of New Zealand (Reich Marshal Jacinda Ardern) about pronouns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

When and if they catch him, he will get taken to Court and .......................and .........................and get fined 500 Baht and a Wai ????

You are forgetting that the Safari world security just let the Thai guy go. So they are also at fault and I gues more money can be collected there.

• Like 2