Visa exempt

On 12/13/2021 at 8:01 AM, jackdd said:

There ist no limit if entering by plane

Did you miss the more important question ..

"If I came in on a single entry tourist visa 60 days, does my insurance cover need to cover the 60 days"

BTW blanket statement no limit on entries using back to back visa exempt is misleading.

Edited by DrJack54

Land & Sea Imm. Borders have been, and with Omicron will continue as, Closed Indefinitely, since March 2020. Pre -Covid Imm. practices, inc. “ Border Runs” are GONE. 

Start a “Land/ Sea  Border RunNostalgia” thread if you want to talk more about that. Otherwise you are confusing people who are sufficiently confused already with Air Travel Restrictions  …..

6 hours ago, geordie said:

I have applied for a single entry tourist visa now, dashboard says it has been processed, visa sent by email.

Now 2 days and still not received email with visa, has anyone any idea how long before I will receive  the email with visa?

Have you checked your spam folder for it?

On 12/13/2021 at 5:57 PM, Bvor said:

Uncertain, probably 1 month in 2/3 months out or 2 months in 2 months out.

a bit unusual but all things considered thats what now suits me at age 70 after 15 years on/off visits.

UJ's Order No778/2551 indicates "multiple entries". I wonder how airport I/O defines "multiple"

Shouldn't be of concern to me anyways at my age, no back to back entries and only 3 or 4 entries per year.

I'd daresay that, at age 70, you won't have any problems with such a pattern. Even the most suspicious immigration officer will assume that you're retired.

• Like 1