New 90 Day online still Pending ?

I eventually registered onto to the new 90 day report online system after trying for about a week. 

I submitted my report on 7 December , my report is due on 21 December.

I got an immediate response that it was successful which confused me as I almost thought that it had been accepted. Then on close inspection I saw that it was in the Pending stage. I have been checking it daily but it is still showing as Pending and it's now been 7 days.

Has anyone else managed to get further than the Pending stage ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I used the new online service to do my 90 day report and was sent a reply that it was pending. After a week I received an reply saying it was not approved because I had over stayed, which is not the case as my visa is not due until May next year.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, MasterBaker said:

worked for me. please make sure you are within 14-7 days from the report date. wait at least for 7 working days before panicking

good to know it takes on average 7 working days to get a reply which is still slower than before . thx for sharing..

i did notice the application form  no more asks for the type of visa only its expiration date which also consequentially means it keeps the tm47 part saying type of visa part blank when  received 

Edited by pvdb64

I wouldn't even mind a rejection. Our lot tend to ignore things like this , and when I ask them about " overstay " on the app. or the fact that they haven't responded to an online application for a couple of years , the answer is always the same .

" No worry , you can come to the office to do " 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MasterBaker said:

worked for me. please make sure you are within 14-7 days from the report date. wait at least for 7 working days before panicking

Since early last year you can do the online report up to the report date. The 7 days before no longer exists.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Since early last year you can do the online report up to the report date. The 7 days before no longer exists.

? Not sure I understand ?

I did mine 5 days prior to my end date yesterday? You saying there is no more limited timeframe on the online reporting? 

My 90 day report was due 5th December. I was away and intended to go to the office on my return to Pattaya before 12th. Back home I saw the Asean Now article regarding new online system and although it was now 7th December I registered and had a go. I was surprised it went to pending and thought it would be rejected for being late. With the holiday and weekend coming up I decided to go to Jomtien on 8th and did it there. Yesterday (6 days) I got the email notification of my successful online report so I'm the proud owner of two 90 day confirmations. Good to hear that some are getting quicker responses and hopefully that will be the norm going forward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, hargri said:

Back home I saw the Asean Now article regarding new online system and although it was now 7th December I registered and had a go. I was surprised it went to pending and thought it would be rejected for being late.

You can do online reports up to the day the report is due. There is only a 15 days before that includes the report date in the count now. The 7 days before requirement was eliminated early last year.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can do online reports up to the day the report is due. There is only a 15 days before that includes the report date in the count now. The 7 days before requirement was eliminated early last year.

Hi Joe

When you talk about the 'day the report is due' is that the official date shown on the previous report which was 5th December, or does it include the 7 days grace taking it to 12th December. I processed the online report on 7th December, 2 days after the official due date and 5 days before the end of the grace period. You seem to be suggesting that with an official due date of 5th December I can report online from 27th November until 12th December.

2 minutes ago, hargri said:

Hi Joe

When you talk about the 'day the report is due' is that the official date shown on the previous report which was 5th December, or does it include the 7 days grace taking it to 12th December. I processed the online report on 7th December, 2 days after the official due date and 5 days before the end of the grace period. You seem to be suggesting that with an official due date of 5th December I can report online from 27th November until 12th December.

Forget grace period. That only applies to in person report.

Online is up to due date. 

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Forget grace period. That only applies to in person report.

Online is up to due date. 

That is my belief and why I was surprised that with an official due date of 5th December an online application made on 7th December was confirmed on 13th December.

23 minutes ago, hargri said:

The due date is the date your report was due not the 7 days after date. After the report date the report has to be done in person.

18 minutes ago, hargri said:

That is my belief and why I was surprised that with an official due date of 5th December an online application made on 7th December was confirmed on 13th December.

When you write confirmed to you mean it was accepted or approved.

It appears the new site does not check when your report was due. I think it just sent to the office to do a approval or rejection of it.

If you did a report online on the due date it could still be approved after that day.

30 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

When you write confirmed to you mean it was accepted or approved.

It appears the new site does not check when your report was due. I think it just sent to the office to do a approval or rejection of it.

If you did a report online on the due date it could still be approved after that day.

Hi Joe

Yes it has been accepted and approved with a new due date of 7th March 2022, despite being two days late. So you're probably right that it doesn't check. Can't help wondering how much latitude the system might give. I won't however be putting that to the test going forward but will process my online application approximately 7 days before official due date. Prior to recent problems with the old system I had over 2 years of successful online applications and hope this new system will do that and more. 

6 hours ago, MasterBaker said:

Did they inform you it was successful by email or did you have to manually keep checking yourself ?

6 hours ago, Woofer said:

I used the new online service to do my 90 day report and was sent a reply that it was pending. After a week I received an reply saying it was not approved because I had over stayed, which is not the case as my visa is not due until May next year.

I use to get the message that I had overstayed on the previous 90 day report app , then when I then went to the local immigration the guy would say , " everybody keeps getting that overstay message , I dont know why they don't sort it out up in Bangkok"  he told me not to worry about and best to report in person . Thing is before they upgraded or should I say degraded the 90 day online system in April this year , I had previously been successful on 22 previous occasions until the April change. Then it just kept telling me to report to immagration as I was on overstay which I have never overstayed.

• Like 1

I created an account 6 Dec (after a week of failed attempts), received approval 13 Dec. This web site has a "feel" of a much simplified system and the eternal optimist in me hopes it will continue to be a success after bumps are smoothed out.

(My computer just gave me a look of "Are you kidding?!?")

• Thanks 1