Female Thai Student Assaulted, Robbed in US

snoop1130

01.jpg

BANGKOK, Dec 15 (TNA) – A female Thai student was assaulted, molested and robbed at a subway station in New York. A complaint was filed about a month ago but there was no progress in police investigation.

The Facebook page, Drama-addict, received the complaint from a close friend of the female Thai student in the United States that she was assaulted, punched, thrown, robbed and molested.

After receiving her complaint, local police shared the video of the attacker publicly and hoped to receive contact from an informer. However, investigation into the case made no progress. 

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news/line-today-english-news-843326

tnalogo.jpg
  • Sad 4

11 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Exactly.  My view is they are just trying to stir the pot up.

What!....there have quite a number of foreign women molested, abducted, tortured, raped and murdered here. Each case has been given extensive coverage with the majority of cases being solved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, berrec said:

I'm discussing violent  crime everyday on subway only. An increase has nothing to do with EVERYDAY violent crime on subways. Man!! It's increasing from a low level. So what. Many articles I know just talk about October. Just like this one. My quote was from a very similar article. Violent crime everyday on the NYC subway system is still rare. Stealing a cell phone is hardly violent. These stories get headlines because they don't happen everyday. If it's just a little violent you will even see it in the daily news. Because it's rare. You are def not in NYC a lot. 

Edited by alex8912
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, alex8912 said:

Hey man. You seem to like links.  Can you prove attacks like this that you claim happen daily on the NYC subway system?  Or maybe it's a little non covid scare mongering?  I'm in Queens soon and will be taking a train to Manhatten shortly.  Thanks. I follow NYC news quite a lot. Not really interested in how many crimes a year. More about violet crimes happening EVERY day. 

"Crime underground is still rare. But it is less rare than it was before. Moreover, the nature of these crimes introduces an added anxiety. In contrast to violent crime above ground, crime in the subways appears to be almost always stranger-on-stranger."

Are you a small Asian women by any chance? Crime stats are compiled using daily data over time. It's not our job to give you up to the minute reports. Go read the MTA police blotters if you are so inclined.

• Like 1

There has been a lot of violent incidents involving the NYC subway system for a while. The majority of the incidents are being committed by homeless people.  Many with psychological issues.

The NYPD appears to be doing its best with their resources. And they seem to be successful in eventually finding these people committing these types of crimes.  
Many years ago. They had the NYC Transit Police. Specifically assigned to the transit system.  They should bring that police force back. With such a vast transit system.  That police force should never been abolished. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

How come then that the three highest murder rates per 100K in the US are, in order;

Louissina

Alabama

Mississippi

None of which as I seem to recall are bleeding heart blue liberal States.

Oh and lets not forget those bleeding heart States of Vermont & New Hampshire, who both are the bottom of the murder rate table of shame!

The trouble when you buy into 'thruthyism' is that real truth tends to blow it out of the water

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/murder-rate-by-state

I was talking about the crime rate not the murder rate.

• Confused 2

42 minutes ago, LikeItHot said:

Are you a small Asian women by any chance? Crime stats are compiled using daily data over time. It's not our job to give you up to the minute reports. Go read the MTA police blotters if you are so inclined.

So you know how many thousands of small Asian woman rode the NYC subway system today? Yesterday ? Etc?  How many were involved in VIOLENT crime?  My guess zero. Anyways I'm about to land at JFK and take the train to Manhatten with I bet some small Asian woman. I think we will all get home nice and safe. This is why even the small petty crimes are even mentioned in the NYC news because they are pretty rare as well. If there are a few phone thefts or other petty crime at even one station in a short period of time you will hear about warnings. 

Edited by alex8912
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, alex8912 said:

Hey man. You seem to like links.  Can you prove attacks like this that you claim happen daily on the NYC subway system?  Or maybe it's a little non covid scare mongering?  I'm in Queens soon and will be taking a train to Manhatten shortly.  Thanks. I follow NYC news quite a lot. Not really interested in how many crimes a year. More about violet crimes happening EVERY day. 

"Crime underground is still rare. But it is less rare than it was before. Moreover, the nature of these crimes introduces an added anxiety. In contrast to violent crime above ground, crime in the subways appears to be almost always stranger-on-stranger."

Here you go since you say I like links.  Many more to be found if you do some looking around.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/19/new-yorkers-ask-is-today-the-day-someone-attacks-me-on-subway/

Anyone who rides the subway these days has these dreadful thoughts: Will today be the day I’m attacked? Will this be the day I’m shoved off the platform into an oncoming train?

And: Where the hell is our mayor?

At 8.30 am on Thursday, a 40-year-old woman was shoved on to the tracks at the northbound 4/5/6 platform at Union Square. Her attacker had been pacing the platform, parts of which are frighteningly narrow, before seeing the 5 train approach and pushing her, from behind, into its path.

She was reported as “lucky” to have survived with minor injuries. I see it another way: She had the presence of mind to roll into the hollow between the two tracks and not move until the FDNY arrived — stuck underneath two cars.

How terrifying.

How predictable.

https://www.metroweekly.com/2021/05/man-stabbed-with-ice-pick-on-new-york-subway-after-attacker-calls-him-a-ft/

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-transit-chief-subway-assaults-rise-article-1.2368600

Happy trails, and stay safe.

• Like 1