jalapeno peppers

mardy1960

The Royal project farm shops have them when they are in season. Some report they're not as hot as western ones. They work fine for me, sliced and pickled and kept in a jar for the recipes that need them. Otherwise, jars of whole, imported El Paso brand jalapenos can be found in the usual outlets.

1 hour ago, bang saen guy said:

Some markets have them at times. A friend buys them in Sattahip. I have not seen them around here. Villa sometimes have them. Definitely hotter than peppers in the US. Wear gloves when handling. That is from experience

were in Sattahip?

Yes - on Facebook, I will try and dig out the advert. It was a Khon Kaen group.

They were huge, I’m guessing grown hydroponically, kind you could stuff and BBQ.

Its not really the time for fresh Thai grown jalapeños- I will plant mine seeds next month ready to be moved outside when the cold weather passes.

Take a look in the farming section, I vaguely remember a post I contributed in the past, maybe Mexican peppers - but there are a few pepper growers here. 

Edited by recom273

5 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

A guy in Issan grows organic jalapeños peppers and delivers them, fresh, smokes or bottled. You can find him on Facebook

Is it this one? 

I can’t find the original advert - it seems to have been deleted. 

C4D41A73-854F-45F9-97B3-DE785D84F200.png