90 days report online approved! Using the new system

It helps (others) if folks can provide their office, and whether there were able to report using the "old" systems.

Still not seeing a lot of BKK/CW success, but then I don't read every post in every thread.

Edited by mtls2005

13 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

Mine is "pending" for 2 days now.

Reading all the approvals in a few hours is making me concerned.

Anyone else pending for a while?

Office?

Seen some remote areas get approved in one hour, while some at CW report ~ 7+ days.

I waited the full 3 days for a reply from immigration, before going through the normal agency as Im registered up north and living in Phuket. The agency did it in a few days. 6 days after being registered by the agency I got an email from immigration - YOUR 90 Day extension as been successful. I suppose you just need a little time. 

1 hour ago, Cuchulainn said:

Mine is "pending" for 2 days now.

Reading all the approvals in a few hours is making me concerned.

Anyone else pending for a while?

I don't know my friend. They approved my 90 days report just in a 2/3 hours

7 minutes ago, Frankie baby said:

I waited the full 3 days for a reply from immigration, before going through the normal agency as Im registered up north and living in Phuket. The agency did it in a few days. 6 days after being registered by the agency I got an email from immigration - YOUR 90 Day extension as been successful. I suppose you just need a little time. 

They approved to me in a few hours

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Seen some remote areas get approved in one hour, while some at CW report ~ 7+ days.

If CW takes 7 days, does the new system also alert you instantly say if applying 14 days beforehand at start of time window if it won't work like the old system did - with a message to visit immigration?

In past I always relied on this to immediately post the TM47 if online was rejected for no valid reason. However if there's a 7 day wait for rejection under the new system that would be too late for the postal method?

After waiting for 4 days pending status, it has been rejected.

I went with a friend last time in person (October), and we both got same due date: 3 Jan 2022.

This time, his online application was approved within 4 hours and mine was rejected!!

Both of us legal and no overstay etc.

Whats going on?

^^

Yes. I typed in all info again manually and didn't use autosave.

I also shortened my address. I did not enter the building name ( no red asterisk).

My only advice is keep trying  with different address format and dont use autosave.

It seems to be checked by computer  not human, as I applied the 3rd time at 21.30 at night and was approved overnight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

I also shortened my address. I did not enter the building name ( no red asterisk).

My case first rejected, then changed the address format, success. Address format seems key.

5 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

It seems to be checked by computer  not human

Agree, my reject and success were pretty much instantaneous.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, claynlr said:

I got approved but when I try to open pdf’s for printing 3 circles show for a split second but they don’t open…anyone can help?

Sounds like you have to give some details. Seems an issue with your device/computer and/or mail system. Maybe some "safety" SW stopping you from opening mail attachments?