Marriage extensions for wife doing 25 year in Thai prison?

19 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Most prisoners here are in for drugs and most of them are women and most of them were trapped and exploited in some way. None of them deserve imprisonment. All deserve help. The Thai prison system is shameful. It's very sad.

Thailand is by no means the only country on this great planet of ours which bangs up female drug mules. Don't you think that other countries' prison systems are equally shameful?

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Gambling seems to be the biggest problem of mainly Thai women, who then get into debt with loan sharks. I've been ripped off by one, just so she could pay her mothers debt. sorry if I drift off subject but;

My disabled mate has lost everything to his wife, house, car, M/C, 400 k for his marriage visa, all household goods. kept doing runners to avoid the mafia who always found her, eventually abandoned him and left him alone with no funds left except for his meagre disability pension unable to do ANYTHING for himself, and she has now forked off to Dubai, via an agent. As his only friend here we had to go rescue him, to live 2 min away from me and we found him a day carer. I organised an agent to get him a retirement visa. BITCH ! 

In the town I grew up in in the West, a middle aged man was left paraplegic, he was awarded $3 million from the state for care, his wife and legal carer took most of the 3 million and moved in with her new lover.