DPM Anutin: Thailand is able to handle Omicron variant

webfact

17 minutes ago, geisha said:

That’s why EU and others are rushing their people to get their booster jab. And most of us have had an approved vaccin. Thailand fails every time , always still believing they can do things better.  On the other hand, something must have been right, because why is there such a small death rate ? Of course , closing a country down for a third year will make the economy collapse. 

And it's not only about booster jabs. These last few months, a EU citizen could travel to any other EU country easily with a vaccine certificate. Not anymore, a test is also required by at least a few countries. The fact is that even fully vacced people can easily get infected by Omicron. Understandably, countries try to protect themselves by extra screening at entry points. Thailand is definitely not unique in this sense.

Plentiful supply of vaccine a load of tosh people washing hands more than abroad HAHA rarely see a Thai wash hands after toilet none of my wife's family have be offered a good vaccine most of Thai's afraid of Russian & Chinese vaccine so who is our expert trying to convince

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stigar said:

In norway the polish and ukrains want vaccine.BIG problem because they fill op our hospitals.If im in charge they would loose their job and send out.F...idiots.

Pretty sure, those people, you despise so much, fill some unwanted jobs on the norwegian market, pay their taxes, hence they are entitled to health care, so go easy with your xenofobia 

And, don't forget, without the oil and natural gas, norwegians would still have been the peasants of Scandinavia.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AlanGarnett said:

Plentiful supply of vaccine a load of tosh people washing hands more than abroad HAHA rarely see a Thai wash hands after toilet none of my wife's family have be offered a good vaccine most of Thai's afraid of Russian & Chinese vaccine so who is our expert trying to convince

That you Alf.

10 minutes ago, drenddy said:

Pretty sure, those people, you despise so much, fill some unwanted jobs on the norwegian market, pay their taxes, hence they are entitled to health care, so go easy with your xenofobia 

And, don't forget, without the oil and natural gas, norwegians would still have been the peasants of Scandinavia.

Yup ..ur rigth.I agree with u on that.We are wery lucky.Biggest national found in the world.

9 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

He sure seems very smart and has done a wonderful job with the pandemic.

He is makes PM, he could potentially become one of the greatest leaders in the world.

Well stop making knee jerk reactions to the latest variant, deal with what comes along and like the PM said, once Thailand opens we are not closing!!!!! 

2 hours ago, ThailandGuy said:

Did Thailand buy their own vaccines?

I dont think so.But i remember the thai doctor who said last year he find the cure for corona..and the brit in chiang mai who went to media and said whisky cured him..WHAT A KIND OF IDIOTS!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, paul1804 said:

Well stop making knee jerk reactions to the latest variant, deal with what comes along and like the PM said, once Thailand opens we are not closing!!!!! 

Yeah..open and open mr???They will have alot other problems soon because their so greedy about our money.Thai economy goes to h...allready.They dont admit that, just borrow more from the world bank.This country is bankrupt allready.They try all they can do to make the thai bath stronger,but investors pull out now.They dont belive fairytales anymore.

8 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Highly unlikely unless she has multiple customers per day. ????

Today about 9000 bath..but she have to pay rent..electricbills..2 workers..etc etc.Shes also a agent for giffarine products what makes good sale but profit only 25%.Now she fully booked until 30th.The salon is near factories..so she have many customers just finished their nigthshift.Her salon for 6 years now.My nephew wife learning there to make haircut.Rigth..thats how we meet.

Edited by stigar

Well in the USA, with over 1000 people still dying almost every day, Thailand is doing much better.

In the USA there are still 4 million people who are refusing to get a vaccine, and that keeps me from wanting to

go to that country. Thailand may be open for international travelers, but at least it is making the travelers

show that they have been vaccinated, and have to do 2 test to be sure that they are still healthy after

flying and travelling for so many hours, mixed in with other people.  I hope that the Omicron variant does

not make the hospitals in the country fill up with sick people. The Delta variant is still around and that

is the one that worries me the most. 

Good Luck everyone. 

50 minutes ago, Stargeezr said:

Well in the USA, with over 1000 people still dying almost every day, Thailand is doing much better.

In the USA there are still 4 million people who are refusing to get a vaccine, and that keeps me from wanting to

go to that country. Thailand may be open for international travelers, but at least it is making the travelers

show that they have been vaccinated, and have to do 2 test to be sure that they are still healthy after

flying and travelling for so many hours, mixed in with other people.  I hope that the Omicron variant does

not make the hospitals in the country fill up with sick people. The Delta variant is still around and that

is the one that worries me the most. 

Good Luck everyone. 

4 million ? try about 90 million I am here now . About 30% of 330 million people are unvaccinated. Scary. Just became fully vaccinated with Moderna but still avoiding crowds of people. 

On 12/23/2021 at 1:32 PM, SiSePuede419 said:

Well, if I don't touch anything in the bathroom and I'm only touching my dick, then why wash my hands?  

Do you wash your hands after touching other parts of your own skin?

For example, your face?  Of course not.

You quoted somebody else word's like was mine! I answear in that txt as follows:

Bizarre things to follow but if your mom/ dad not teach you , they teach in army THAT NOT PEE ON YOUR HANDS! But not in airforce or navy! They pee on hads all the times!

On 12/23/2021 at 12:35 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

That's odd, I still see Thai men at my office not washing their hands after going for a pee. 

Bathrooms without soap in the big market in Sakon Nakhon.

Just take a duece, handle money, pick your nose, and hand over the produce.

• Sad 1