How 'Alpha Male' are YOU?

2long

How Alpha Male are YOU?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

I start out at 3 but I'm sneaky.  After 6 beers I get to 9, but who counts?  I conducted a lot of operations with SAS/Marines/Special Forces, mainly janitorial stuff.  And if you believe that ....  ????

Hey, I like what my older son wrote not too long before he was killed in Iraq.  Alpha male?  No, just a good guy who did what he felt was right.

"Who Am I?

I'm an engineer, an artist, or a U.S. Marine. I'm as comfortable with physics as I am with ballistics or a brush. Whether I'm feeling like the reasoned intellectual, the right brained artist, or the hard-corps Devil Dog, I've been called an enigma, a Renaissance man, or simply "Krazy Karl". I appear to be a nerd most of the time, sensitive and harmless, but around the edges I maintain just enough of the male bravado to take the lead in situations that require it. People can never quite put their finger on the nature of my personality, and the fact of the matter is, neither can I. I honestly don't know who I am, and I'm perfectly content with that, for it leaves me open to new experiences; I can be anyone I want to be, even if only for a day. Yet I always remember that I am flesh and blood like everyone else, so no matter how lonely I sometimes feel, my suffering is no different."

83110456_3112809208733722_4157334308790468608_n.jpg

On 12/24/2021 at 9:10 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

"There are lots of guys on here who claim to be 'ex SAS/Marines/Special Forces' plus quite a few who have strong opinions and like an argument."

I have never read anyone who claims to be ex SAS /marines/Special forces 

Yes, I agree. Plus I lived in Hereford UK for for 7 years, where the SAS have their home barracks. One of their main features is their low profile. They would, in all likelihood go out of their way to avoid an argument.

Yet another pointless survey.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, FolkGuitar said:

I identify as a Sigma male.

It's a relatively new category (look it up,)  but seems to fit those of us who tend to be lone wolves. We're neither leaders nor followers, don't crave the attention that Alpha males require, no expectations from others, live in the moment, not interested in societal norms and expectations. We just go on our merry way.  ????

A Sigma male will never be a ThaiVisa POTY.

Thanks for that. Now I know what I am now.

I used to be a beta, a real woman's lapdog, a big woose looking for lurve, but the last woman cured me of that, though I'll never ever look to be in a relationship with one again.

Don't know that I'd call myself a wolf though, as wolves are pack animals, and I'm definitely not in a pack of any description.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thanks for that. Now I know what I am now.

I used to be a beta, a real woman's lapdog, a big woose looking for lurve, but the last woman cured me of that, though I'll never ever look to be in a relationship with one again.

Don't know that I'd call myself a wolf though, as wolves are pack animals, and I'm definitely not in a pack of any description.

If I were an animal I'd be a wombat (hairy nosed variety) because I eat roots shoots and leaves.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Yes, I agree. Plus I lived in Hereford UK for for 7 years, where the SAS have their home barracks. One of their main features is their low profile. They would, in all likelihood go out of their way to avoid an argument.

Yet another pointless survey.

Yet you still took the time to respond.

• Haha 1

My wife appears to be happy taking care of me........I'm not above cooking, Washing hanging clothes out, cleaning.

All indications suggest my wife feels these jobs are better performed by herself. Who am I to argue, once I had shown her how to use the new top loading automatic washing machine ????

I do get to a bit of heavy work carrying grass, lifting bale's, hauling manure, I get to inject the cattle when required, so face danger ???? I guess that makes me alpha male by default.

I don't need to impress makes life easy 

It always surprises me when I run into a guy who brings his scarcity mindset with him when he relocates to Thailand.  As a long-time expat once explained, here, the competition is not between the men, it's between the ladies. An Alpha remembers that the numbers here are in his favor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YITB1980 said:

It always surprises me when I run into a guy who brings his scarcity mindset with him when he relocates to Thailand.  As a long-time expat once explained, here, the competition is not between the men, it's between the ladies. An Alpha remembers that the numbers here are in his favor.

An Alpha Male wouldn't be chasing prostitutes in Thailand 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, YITB1980 said:

An Alpha Male wouldn't be chasing prostitutes in Thailand 

4 hours ago, giddyup said:
On 12/24/2021 at 10:03 PM, DrPhibes said:

About 9 inches worth...

Width or length?

It's not a traffic cone don'tcha know.   The old saying "Give her 10 inch, and she'll make ya smile!" comes to mind.

Edited by DrPhibes