What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

30 minutes ago, seedy said:

Very good point. Believe this myself.

B.K.S. Iyengar — 'There is only one reality, but there are many ways that reality can be interpreted.'

If I may one up that excellent quote.

"The universe as idea construction."  Jane Roberts

1 hour ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Sunday I watched Dark Heart season 1, which is a 6 part UK crime drama. Thought it was pretty good. Worth a look IMHO, despite having an average IMDB rating.

I hate that----when I cant remember if I have seen it or not...... seems familiar..but will just have to download 1 episode to make sure.

Where did you get it from Mutt ? had a look and only had very few seeds....

• Like 2

Multiple off topic posts and replies that completley hijacked the topic have been removed.

Topic title is not that hard to understand:

What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

Simple really, anything other that that is trolling and will be removed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

I hate that----when I cant remember if I have seen it or not...... seems familiar..but will just have to download 1 episode to make sure.

Where did you get it from Mutt ? had a look and only had very few seeds....

I got it from TGx, ages ago. As you say very few seeds.

Update: Its on kickass2 (720p), with OK download speed.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

3 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Yesterday, I watched Magpie Murders, a six part murder mystery, which I enjoyed. Worth a look IMHO.

Very good story and acting ,but of course you will notice all boxes were ticked,sorry they missed out a disabled dwarf

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Very good story and acting ,but of course you will notice all boxes were ticked,sorry they missed out a disabled dwarf

I didn't really notice Bert TBH. Perhaps I'm just used to the "new normal" from ITV & BBC.

Help needed!

I thought I saw a post very recently on here (over the last few days I think) in which a poster had watched a movie/series/doco and he thought it rated around an IMDB rating of 10, or thought it should have been. However I can't find it now, so can anyone throw any light on the mystery??

The Holiday -----------ch5  Drama/Crime 4 parts - one part every night-- based on the best-selling book, by T.M. Logan,........

...I got from Chaos--but I see its on TG

The story follows Kate, a woman who discovers that her husband is having an affair during a luxurious holiday somewhere in the Mediterranean. The troubled couple are sharing a villa with four of Kate’s closest friends, one of which is the adulterous partner, but she doesn’t realise that the guilty party could be prepared to kill in order to keep it going

Edited by sanuk711

Troppo---- Oz TV 8 episodes all out.......... I got from Chaos----But is on TG

"Troppo" adjective Australian slang............... "mentally affected by a tropical climate".

An eccentric PI with a disturbing criminal past -  helps uncover the whereabouts of a missing Korean family man and tech pioneer. Although by-the-book Ted and whirlwind Amanda inevitably clash, as they begin to unravel a string of bizarre deaths, the partnership that once seemed doomed to fail will see them thrust into a mutual fight for survival and sanity in the wilds of Far North Queensland, as their own traumatic pasts are dragged painfully into the present.

• Like 2

A very good realist rom com for grown ups. 'Catastrophe'. The UK version. Not sentimental. A great find.  4 series of six episodes.

Having just finished The Last Kindom, a historical drama about Anglo Saxon England I am now struggling a bit with 'Valhalla Vikings' ..lots of men roaring....Oh and an African women Viking leader!  Woke casting strikes again!

Edited by The Hammer2021
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, xylophone said:

Help needed!

I thought I saw a post very recently on here (over the last few days I think) in which a poster had watched a movie/series/doco and he thought it rated around an IMDB rating of 10, or thought it should have been. However I can't find it now, so can anyone throw any light on the mystery??

On the IMDb app you can select the 9.0 and above ratings:

635C4985-DEC0-4359-9040-9F42A9AFA27F.thumb.png.c9c6e1203405fe95a66032ea425d161a.png

You can scroll down to try and find it, I did see a couple of 10’s ya couple of 9.9’s but the list never seemed to end so I gave up .

A 10 rating could change rapidly if few votes so look at 9.5 and above might narrow your search.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Just started watching Mayor of Kingstown and (as others have stated) it's pretty good IMHO. Worth a look.

I got it from TGx.

Yeah bring on some more. It reminded me of Ray Donovan  actually.  I discovered it by accident as I did Joe Pickett.

• Like 1