Lazada Order History

lelapin

4 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Yeah, mine's gone awry too. Must be confused by the new year.

I only get the first page.

Yea, that does that now & then.  Sometimes you can search all, sometimes not.  It will come back.

• Like 2

Strangely 'review history' is working today, and it wasn't yesterday, as I tried looking for something I ordered.  Then if order pages aren't working, I'll search my reviews.  Good reason to review.

Indeed has been gone for awhile now - have had to use Gmail search on email to find several older orders (which does work well) - unbelievable a major platform would allow such to happen as many people use to place new orders. 

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Strangely 'review history' is working today, and it wasn't yesterday, as I tried looking for something I ordered.  Then if order pages aren't working, I'll search my reviews.  Good reason to review.

You can also check those items not reviewed.

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

The app ... yikes, that sucks.  Worse than the computer site.  I hate apps, refuse to use when I don't have to.

I really don't like it either, but it's the only platform where all Lazada messages work.

2 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

But sends you so many Notifications, sometimes one every hour

I only get notifications when my orders are shipped or arrived. I don't remember what I did but I think there is a setting where you can set which notifications you want to see.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Crossy said:

So nothing like Asean Now then :whistling:

All too much - but does not make it any better.  ????

It did cost them today as got seller name with Gmail search and then ordered from their site on Shopee.  

Do you guys have a problem with app not showing items marked as 'favorite'? I can see them on the desktop (if I made them as 'favorites' there), but in the app they are not there, and even if I make some new favorites in the app, they are not showing later... this is going on for a while now.

11 hours ago, sallecc said:

Do you guys have a problem with app not showing items marked as 'favorite'? I can see them on the desktop (if I made them as 'favorites' there), but in the app they are not there, and even if I make some new favorites in the app, they are not showing later... this is going on for a while now.

Yup, Wishlist on PC doesn't appear in the app ????