Video: Truck on hill topples over spilling all its load in NW Thailand

webfact

3 hours ago, keith101 said:

Watching the video shows the load shifting and as an ex truckie to me means the load was either not secured under the tarp or there was a sudden break but more likely an unsecured load thinking the tarp would hold everything in place .

Totally agree Insecure load end of story!!!

• Like 2

Amazing in a sad way are the cars that just passing by like nothing happened instead of looking for the driver or secure the accident site.

Total idiots. They should be jailed for this behaviour and their cars crushed. Otherwise they don't learn.

Alternatively I suggest they work a night shift with rescue volunteers or at an emergency room. That might open their eyes!!!!

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

It featured dash cam footage from Facebook user Puna PuPu in which a large truck descenting a hill between Mae Sot and Muang district of Tak (Route 12) toppled over.

Over loaded and under-secured.

Thai style.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

His positioning on the raod was diabolical approching the bend; looked like he was half asleep.    What was the load; Sugar, Salt or MSG !   Lol.

Maybe some "flour" coming in from Burma? The kind some minister took along to Sydney back in the day ............ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, keith101 said:

Watching the video shows the load shifting and as an ex truckie to me means the load was either not secured under the tarp or there was a sudden break but more likely an unsecured load thinking the tarp would hold everything in place .

Copy mate he was hooking in too,,